[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just ordered the Remington R39017, was it a good purchase?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: REMR39017n.jpg (75KB, 1500x836px) Image search: [Google]
REMR39017n.jpg
75KB, 1500x836px
I just ordered the Remington R39017, was it a good purchase? It's my first butterfly knife.
>>
>>33700174
For practicality? No, for flipping it around while you walk around the house? Sure.
>>
>>33700196
In his defense butterfly knives lock up great and are really solid knives, assuming you buy a decent quality one.

Ive never had a Remington knife so i cant say much there
>>
>>33700174
>was it a good purchase?

The speed holes in the blade would indicate that it is not. I'm sure it'll be fine for fucking around but keep an eye on the screws, cheaper balis like to fly apart while flipping. At the very least you'll probably need to loctite the screw holding the latch.
>>
>Remington

It's going to rust after you take it out of the box but hopefully the lock doesn't break after 500 flips. Get the Mossman balisong next time.
>>
>>33700174
>not a benchmade
You dun goofed!

In reality it's probably fine but don't be surprised when it shits the bed 6 months from now
>>
>>33701409
>screws
those are just pressed pins, anon
>>
>>33700174
>firearm brand
>knife
Can someone explain to me why people buy these?
>>
>>33703262
I saw some good reviews and it was only $40
>>
>>33703262
Generally, the firearm branded knives come from known knife producers, just not using their name. The H&K knives before they were discontinued were essentially Benchmade.
>>
>>33703262
Had a Glock fixed blade that was pretty decent for the price
>>
>>33704967
Wasn't glock originally a knife brand though?
>>33704952
And HK actually cares about what they put their name on.
>>
>>33700174

>>33705000
>>33705000
>>33705000
>>
>>33705035
Fuck you. Why don't you go make a gun general and report all other gun threads?
>>
>>33705052

dude calm down what do you think of my sick knife?
>>
>>33700174
I don't know how much your spending range is, but you could always go with the Manila Folder. Made in Seiki City, Japan. The blade locks up tight and the handles are made of brass, which is nice considering they are a self lubricating metal. Benchmade also manufactured a very good butterfly knife. If you're going to buy a novelty item that you want the best out of, you may as well pay to own a good example.
>>
>>33705152
I think it's shit
>>
File: image.jpg (300KB, 1024x1024px)
image.jpg
300KB, 1024x1024px
Replicunt here. Good start I suppose. Save up for something more quality. And you WILL NOT regret it one bit.
>>
>>33700174
Do you like it for the money? If so, yes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.