[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know something I have never seen in here? Whips. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

You know something I have never seen in here? Whips. I've seen some on action recently and they do look kinda cool, been thinking about getting one because the crackling sound makes my nipples feel funny

Whip thread? Whip thread.
>>
>>33699732

you'll put your eye out
>>
>>33700314
Gee, thanks for the warning, mom.
>>
>>33700335

but seriously i went to tijuana as a kid and got a whip shuriken and firecrackers.

that whip was badass, but scary as all hell.
>>
How exactly do they crack anyways? I know they're probably not useful for anything other than kink nowadays but they seem interesting and I wouldn't mind learning more about them.
>>
>>33700364

by not useful you mean scary as fuck if somebody is cracking that shit next to you

it'll peel your fucking skin off
>>
>>33700364

The tip travels fast enough to break the sound barrier, hence the crack.
>>
>>33700411
So it can be as loud as a non subsonic bullet? Do you need ear protection?
>>
>>33700364
it's when a section of the whip moves faster than the speed of sound, creating a sonic boom

Also fun fact: Blacks calling whites "Cracker" comes from whip cracker
>>
>posting sex toys on a weapons board

Im not sure where else you could post a pleasure weapon though. Welcome aboard
>>
>>33700452
Typically the person cracking it does it away from their ear. But yes, if you're retarded you can pop your ear and take it off in one motion.
>>
Whips are better for animal control, Indiana Jones fun or kinky sex. If using it for any of those, be sure to whip it good.
>>
>>33700460
>Getting literally mauled with a sex toy
A whip is not a sex toy, it can kill a person with relative ease.
>>
>>33700453
I thought it came from poor, white farmers who survived on cracked corn.

Because it has always been as much about class as race.
>>
>>33700460
Are you new?
>>
I've never seen a whip upclose in real life, but I bet it is scary as fuck.

If you attach some razor blades to it it would make it even more scary.
>>
>>33700540
This, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>33700552

that is an excellent idea.

you go first though..
>>
>>33699732
Did you watch Passion of the Christ over Easter? If you wanna fuck someone up, get a cat-o'-nine-tails.
>>
>>33700519
Not like there aren' a half a hundred different kinds of whips ranging from legit weapons to literal sex toys incapable of breaking skin. And not like anyone specified bullwhip or anything.
>>
Here in South Germany whips are used predominatly for carneval.
Cracking the whips is meant to chase winter away.

It's quite impressive, but you wanna keep your distance when 3 drunk idiots start swinging their 15 foot whips in the midle of the street.
>>
>>33700636
Pic related.
>>
>>33700452
Super sonic nigga what don't you understand about breaking the sound barrier?
>>
>>33700534
>slaves
>having any animosity towards whites that were in as bad or worse of a situation as them
>>
>>33700452
Not as loud as a gunshot, but similar to a firecracker.
>>
>>33700668
That's why I said NON, you chock-full cockmaster.
>>
>>33700688
>blacks
>not having animosity towards anybody
Niggers literally hate everyone and everything and have even officially blamed groups that weren't even in the same hemisphere as them for their problems.
>>
>>33700700

or just as fucking loud because it is breaking the sound barrier....
>>
>>33700634
And we're on the weapons board and the OP posted a pic, fuck out of here with your shit attempts at "humor" or whatever.
>>
>>33700364
My uncle had a leaded bull whip when I was a kid. I was fucking around with it and licked the back of my calf with the damn thing. Had to get 8 stitches.
Now they say you can't remember pain and what it feels like. But get a pair of aviation snips and get them red hot. Then snip yourself where you think being whipped wouldn't be so bad
>>
>>33700707
Shiggy I read as non super
Carry on anon
>>
>>33700552
You don't even need the blades
>>
>>33700712
>should we call the people cracking whips against us a derogatory word because they caused us grief
-OR-
>should we use it as a descriptive term to someone who we didn't even know about
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
File: IMG_0213.jpg (25KB, 300x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0213.jpg
25KB, 300x210px
>>33700552
You spelled fire wrong
>>
>>33700713
There's more to a gunshot than just the bullet breaking the sound barrier, you know.
>>
>>33700788

yes, but i feel like being autisticaly literal and purposefully misunderstanding of his statement.

carry on.
>>
>>33700803
It's ok, i can relate.
>>
>>33700779
He's a big guy.
>>
>>33700776
I don't know what your point is because the second is absolutely how it's used now
>>
>>33700803
I wanna kick you in the shin.
>>
How do you make whips deadly(er)?
>>
>>33701157
you whip it, you whip it good
>>
>>33699732
Let me tell you a secret about that there whip... if you poison enchant that sucker it's op as hell.
>>
>>33700534
That why he said the blacks usage of the word
>>
File: Nagyka_3.jpg (288KB, 2664x515px) Image search: [Google]
Nagyka_3.jpg
288KB, 2664x515px
Cossack nagyka.
>>
Modern nagyka with cable core and lead weighted tip
>>
>>33701651
That thing right there is just waiting for an excuse to massage my prostate.
>>
>>33700364
To elaborate on it just breaking the sound barrier.
You induce a wave into the whip where it is heavy and thick. As the wave travels down the whip the weight decreases but the energy needs to stay in the whip. It does this by increasing the velocity. By the end of the whip where it's extremely think the wave travels super sonic.
>>
>>33700951
>the only time a black person calls a white person "Cracker" is because they know that the white person eats cracked corn
See, here I thought it was an insult stemming from slave days. Guess blacks just really dislike cracked corn. Thanks for the learning moment anon.
>>
>>33700314
I almost did just that when I was messing with my whip. Swung it wrong and the tip flipped right under the brim of my hat and hit me in the face. Luckily I had really messed it up so it wasnt going that fast. >>33700720
Did this also but not bad enough to break skin. Got quite a few welts across my calfs from that thing.

Never really got good with it as you can tell but this thread makes me want to find it and give it a shot again.
>>
File: download.jpg (17KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17KB, 275x184px
>>33699732
>>
>>33700700
nice get
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.