[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /k/, any words of advice for a first time cc'er? Heading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: _20170419_211703.jpg (186KB, 1005x1026px) Image search: [Google]
_20170419_211703.jpg
186KB, 1005x1026px
Hi /k/, any words of advice for a first time cc'er? Heading out to pick up some beers.
>>
>>33698635
Nice boat anchor on your wrist. Just relax, no one needs to know you're carrying and no one should know.
>>
>>33698635
dont be a bitch real men oc and are proud to OC
>>
>>33698635
Make awkward eye contact with everyone and be overly paranoid

t. iraq vet
>>
>>33698635

You're already doing it wrong.

Drive with your right, aim out the window with your left. Not whatever the fuck you're doing in that pic.
>>
>>33698635
Check legality of cc in liquor stores in your state/city before doing it.
>>
>>33698688
theyre aint nothing wrong with a few drinks and carrying
>>
Remember folks, if you reply to Callum you're no better than he is. This PSA is brought to you by Nate Higgers.
>>
>>33698635
>Mitsubishi
>fuck huge watch
>Shit P226
wew lad. living the meme.
>>
>>33698635
you're probably breaking the law if you take a sip of alcohol if you're carrying: remember cops are the "only ones" who can be trusted with guns and booze don't you know the badge is magic?
>>
>>33698635
Don't drink and carry.
>>
>>33698635

If you take a shit, make sure you use the handicap stall, don't drop your pants to your Ankles. Or some one will steal ur gun like this did with Callum.
>>
>>33698635
Don't sweat it. Nobody knows you're carrying and nobody is paying enough attention to you to see printing.
>>
>>33698635

>driving
>simultaneously taking a pic posing with your p226 on the wheel and uploading it to /k/

The fuck are you thinking?
>>
>>33698698
Agreed.

>>33698714
Callum is hilarious and awesome.

>>33698814
Fuck off square
>>
OP here, just back from the store picked up some Euro craft beers, should be delicious. Met a cop in the parking lot and let him know I was an oc'er, he seemed friendly and asked me what I was carrying and how many mags I had on me. I said goodbye and he said "God help anyone that robs that store whilst you're in there" haha I can definitely get used to this.
>>
>>33698698
The legality though may differ from state to state. Legal in Vegas, not legal in Ohio
>>
Men wear their watch on their LEFT wrist, women on the right wrist. Unfuck yourself.
>>
>>33698635
Are you a 10 year old girl? Why do you wear such a large wrist watch?
>>
>>33699424

A watch is worn on the hand you don't write with so that it doesn't disturb you when you are doing anything.
>>
>>33698646
wrong wrist, too. watch goes on the LEFT wrist.
>>
>>33699444
man's watch goes on the left
man's buttons are on the left
man's belt buckle is on the left
sense a pattern yet?
>>
>>33699450
This, I'm left handed and I still wear it on my left.
>>
>cut your nails
>wear that watch on the proper arm
>>
>>33699450
>>33699467
>>33699470
All true.

Pro style don't wear a gigantic one like a raging homo and you can wear it so the clock is on the bottom of your wrist.
>>
>>33698635
Why has no one made fun of OPs mitsibushi yet?
>>
>>33698635

Carry it in your rectum like a true G
>>
>>33698646
Wow, so you let the brands you own define you as a person?
>>
>>33701092
Not really, just wearing a watch that fuckhueg looks dumb.
>>
>>33698635
Why is your car right hand drive?
>>
Daily reminder that "a few beers" will get your CCW revoked... Most states have a clause that when intoxicated, your permit is invalidated.
>>
That wrist brick is fucking disgusting. Guido fashion is shit tier.
>>
I came to make fun of that watch- you guys have it covered, GJ.
OP-you seem like a self-aggrandizing faggot, I'm not sure how you thought this thread would go. Maybe that watch is a not so subtle troll- either way, you should run that car into a tree at full speed
>>
>>33698635
Get rid of that 100,000 mile car before you break it and lose all it's value
>>
>>33699521
Because he's suffering enough already by driving it.
>>
>>33698635

I don't think that's how you're supposed to carry it.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.