[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm listening to Hannity, and one of his sponsors is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: troopsdirect.jpg (162KB, 985x783px) Image search: [Google]
troopsdirect.jpg
162KB, 985x783px
So I'm listening to Hannity, and one of his sponsors is "Troopsdirect.org", a charitable organization that "gets troops the equipment they need". One of their examples is getting "stretchers to a special ops group in Afghanistan".

Which got me thinking, is this a scam? Doesn't our military provide our troops with the equipment and gear they need? Does Troopsdirect have their own personal C-130 to drop this stuff off? I'm not shilling for them, I'm a small businessman that gets called by scammers all the time, wanting me to believe they're the pillars of the community and now's the time for me to contribute. I suspect this is similar.

Does anyone have any experience with these guys?
Troopsdirect.org
>>
>>33698543
Most troops buy new boots, slings etc because often the civilian versions are better than the issued, there is no fucking way SOF troops are short on vital medical equipment though.
>>
Something about this just doesn't sound right.

On their front page, they have a disclaimer that 90% goes towards equipment to the troops, which is a number that could mean anything. It's just weird that our troops are "lacking protein in their diet and Troopsdirect was there OVERNIGHT" etc. I haven't heard about our troops going without essentials since Khe Sanh.
>>
File: troopsdirect2.jpg (131KB, 685x846px) Image search: [Google]
troopsdirect2.jpg
131KB, 685x846px
>>
>>33698543
hey Im listening to Hannity too
>>
>>33698543
>"stretchers to a special ops group in Afghanistan".
Sounds like absolute horseshit.
>>
This was on just now:
>"We received an order for ballistic helmets, that's BALLISTIC HELMETS from a unit overseas."

Huh? Do ya think the pentagon might have a handle on what units need kevlar helmets? What "unit overseas"...?
>>
>>33698543
>stretchers to a special ops group in Afghanistan"
what a fucking scam. who gives money to these specail ops welfare queens.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 320x320px)
image.jpg
58KB, 320x320px
> unironically listening to Sean Hannity
Kill your self.
>>
>>33698543

shit man the walks to green beans coffee must be getting brutal
>>
If you fucks are looking to donate some equipment to the troops, I can just give you my Christmas list.
>>
>>33698543
Never heard of any SOF unit light on any type of budget/supplies.
>>
>>33698755
It's all a pile of shit
>>
>>33698543
It's a marketing scam.
>>
It's a scam just like the Israeli food begging that the fox Jews channel runs all the time.

>Billions in aid from us every year
>Wahh we can't afford the matzo balls goyim

If you actually want to donate to the military you're pretty gullible.
>>
File: laffing.jpg (18KB, 248x189px)
laffing.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>donating to the State
>>
>>33699019
It could be some pog unit that got sent without IBA. I've seen AF units in Afganistan as late as 2014 get old BDU PASGT gear
>>
File: 1486350351819m.jpg (62KB, 1024x576px)
1486350351819m.jpg
62KB, 1024x576px
>>33700810
Shoo shoo antifa
>>
>>33705989
I know plenty of middle class jews that raid food pantries for free food items. Jews are cheap motherfuckers for sure.
>>
>>33699019
>Do ya think the pentagon might have a handle on what units need kevlar helmets?
not really...
>>
>>33698543
Well it says "equipment they request" not "need"

So it sounds like most of it means they buy stuff the guys want as opposed to stuff that should be issued. Idk
>>
>>33698755

>drink powder
>to make your hot, dirty water cool and clean
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.