[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /k/ I can apply for a firearms license as I have passed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: markiv_6.png (468KB, 1000x652px) Image search: [Google]
markiv_6.png
468KB, 1000x652px
sup /k/

I can apply for a firearms license as I have passed my mandatory year in a shooting club.
I can only buy a .22 unfortunately. I've been thinking about the Ruger Mark IV Hunter and the Browning Buck Mark. Which one should I buy?
>>
I am also monitoring this thread. Since I've read that starting out with a .22 to get good at the fundamentals will make you a good shot cheaper and faster.
>>
>>33698495
>>33698510
Can you get a higher caliber later on?
>>
>>33698495
what communist goverment do you live under anon?
>>
>>33698495
Rugers are nice and all, but Buckmarks are top sex.
>>
>>33698639 im betting on sweden
>>
Both are good choices but I'm biased towards the ruger
>>
>>33698679
Probably us bongs. It's funny how easy it is to acquire illegal weaponry, especially handguns here. Legal pistols are another matter. They have to have longer barrels and autistic looking steel bars protruding from the grip.
>>
>>33698495
>I can apply for a firearms license as I have passed my mandatory year in a shooting club.
So what the fuck do you do for a year without your license? Watch other people shoot? Or are you allowed to shoot other people's stuff in the club?
>>
>>33698495
Even if it was an MK3, go Ruger. It used to be an actual debate what with the satan inspired take down, but it was still worth it back then, now there's no reason not to go Ruger.
>>
>>33698784
I'm assuming he can use guns borrowed/rented from the range but not own one in his home.
>>
>>33698495
I really like the Buckmark.
>>
I looked for a deal on the hunter for so long but ended up buying the target mark 4 when I kept finding it for 390 dollars new at gun shops. I still haven't shot it but I like to hold it and pretend im a James bond villan, hope that helps. Also when I took it out of the box you could hold the fucking thing UPSIDE DOWN AND IT COULD SHOOT THE MAGAZINES ALL THE WAY OUT, or literally a foot horizontally
>>
>>33698763
Can you put a stock or a steel bar with a pad on the pistol or is that illegal?
Oh and Ruger all the way.
>>
>>33698639
>>33698679
Germanistan
>>33698784
The club owns guns you can rent and you buy the ammo for use at the range
>>
>>33699006
Why the hell the .22 limit?
I´m german as well and I bought a Python and a 22 Revolver first, but there are people in my club who bought .44 Revolvers and .45s as their first weapon.
>>
>>33699352
I'm 23. you can only buy .22 guns and 12ga single shot shotguns until you're 25, unless you get assessed by a psychologist. And that shit is expensive. I ain't spending 400€ on that.
>>
>>33699397
>you can only buy .22 guns and 12ga single shot shotguns until you're 25, unless you get assessed by a psychologist.
What the fucking shit.
>>
>>33699397
Ah, forgot about that.
How come you´re not buying "le epic on handed sports-pistol"? Those things are fun as well. If you´re sticking to the Ruger, just buy a used Mark 2. They are really cheap right now (found one for less than 200, check Auctronica and VDB) and the benefits of the Mark IV don´t justify paying 3x-4x as much for the thing.
>>
They are both great guns.
If you can get your hands on one of each before you buy just get which ever feels better to you.
>>
>>33699432
Yeah, thanks to the school shooting of Winnenden we have that now, even though he stole the improperly stored gun from his dad. And the police can come to your home at any time to check if your guns are stored properly. You basically forfeit your constitutional right when you get a gun.
>>33699442
I don't like the way they look and feel. I'd rather have a gun that is eyecandy like the Ruger with dem wood grips and dat sexy fluted barrel. And such a gun is at least 1000€ more expensive than a Ruger
And I don't want to look like a faggot on the range.
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (550KB, 642x474px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
550KB, 642x474px
>>33699567
>implying this isn´t eyecandy
Fair enough. Like I said, try getting a used Mark 2.
They can be found for 150€-300€. The Mark IVs start at 800. Ruger stuff is completly overpriced here, thanks to import costs.
Ever thought about a revolver? There are some nice options out there for those.
>>
>>33699631
Yeah I know they are cheap, but taking them apart is hell.
I'm not a fan of .22 revolvers at all. Larger calibers are another thing
>>
>>33699672
There was a thread just a few days ago that debunked the whole "hard to take down" argument, complete with webms and all that jazz. Once you´ve done it a few times, it comes as natural as wiping your ass.
>>
>>33698495
I'd get the Mark IV.

Just go to YouTube and watch an equal number of videos about each showing operation, range test, and field strip. And see which you think you will like better.
>>
>>33698495

Can you get the MK IV in any of it's different styles?

Also does the government control supressors or anything?
>>
>>33699784
I could get all of the availlable styles including the 22/45 lite.
Suppressors are firearms in the eyes of the law. As a sport shooter you can't get them at all, because you can't give a good enough reason to own one. And even hunters can only get permits in a few Bundesländer
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.