[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the last time you went shooting. What did you bring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1449.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1449.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Tell me about the last time you went shooting. What did you bring? What did you do? How was the atmosphere at your range? Was it fun?

Now that sunset is getting later I can go after work. I was the only person at my club last evening. Shot some satisfying groups at 10 yards with my P07.
>>
File: IMG_1448.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1448.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Best 5
>>
Went to ouydoor range and magdumped (at) other peoples old targets. Prob didnt hit shit. Cleared the range and went home.
>>
>>33697966
Forgot...
With draco*
>>
>>33697002
That is classified... XD
>>
>>33697002

This last Sunday at an IDPA match. I was using my FNS9 Longslide. I had terrible feeding and stovepipes so I wasn't able to use it for the match. Used someones back up Glock 17. Gave the guy my last 50 rounds of American Eagle as a thank you.
>>
>>33697002

I went to a range in Vegas with my dad, it was his Christmas present to me. It was probably the most fun I ever had at a range considering I live in Calfuckistan. We didn't bring anything, but I got to shoot a full auto MP5, M249, SCAR-L, and a 1921 Thompson. Although I'm a skeleton, the SCAR was surprisingly easy to keep on target even with a x4 Acog and now I want one badly.
>>
>brought chink M14 and friend his remshit 597
>decent grouping at 50 yards except one fuckin flier
>finally got windage adjustment just right after two years of ownership
>had a couple hits at 200 but spread out as hell because can't see shit
>talked to a few people about guns
>coffee and smokes

Range trips are the highlights of my existence these days.
>>
>>33697002
I went to an outdoor range in the middle of nowhere last Saturday, I go because their rates are cheap. I went with a buddy and I brought my 10/22 and 1893 Spanish Mauser. We each fired 200 .22 and 10 7mm. We went with 25 yards because it's hot and I'm lazy. My groups were fine, his... Not so much. The range was pretty empty when we got there, but more and more people showed up. Highlight of the time was when some dumbass walked out onto the range without saying cease fire right as I was about to shoot my Mauser.
>>
File: 1482266368209.jpg (37KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1482266368209.jpg
37KB, 290x290px
>>33697997

Was this your first time out with the FN? Has it worked before or are these out-of-the-box issues?
>>
>>33700280

Out of the box issues. Shame on me for not test firing it before I went, but I've never had a gun that I couldn't take from the box and shoot a full match with.
>>
On the 15th. Took AR15, SKS, Lee Enfield, NPAP and about 400 rounds of assorted rifle ammo. As well as Hi power, CZ75, and Makarov. 100 rounds of mak and 300 of 9mm. Had to make it a hell of a day since it was just before my buddy had to go back to his military base.
>>
>>33697002
God it's been too long, wanna go soon. Last trip was a boring one. M&p40, shot meh groups cause I'm not a great shooter, but it was fun and relaxing. Highlight was weird family with tons of kids eating mcdonalds while dad said loudly "you asked to go here and not the Walmart" or something like that.

White trash loves shooting, swear to god. One trip a dude was bragging to me about his ccw which he holstered by his chain wallet and zip leesh bus pass.
>>
About two weeks ago. Up on top of a valley at the base of a mountain range with Mt Rainier, St Helens and Adams in my view. Brought my Glock 19 and did some shooting around vehicle pistol drills as well as practice reloads and draws. Damn right it was fun.
>>
File: Cold FAST 5.80 4-19-17.webm (3MB, 534x300px) Image search: [Google]
Cold FAST 5.80 4-19-17.webm
3MB, 534x300px
>>33697002
I did my FASTs then I tried the new IDPA qualifier - I'm pretty sure I dragged ass on the IDPA qual, but my "fresh hands position" FASTs were a mixed bag but ok.

(98.31 with penalties on the qual)

WebM is the cherrypicked best FAST
>>
>>33697002
I don't remember when I last went shooting... It's been so long.

The last time I could actually recall shooting was during the last ar/k/adia
>>
>>33697002
Fired no drills. my degradation in skill from an 8mo shooting break is really getting to me. getting back up to where i was is more time consuming than i expected. my groupings/ability to call shots with my 1911 are still so much noticeably better than with my USPc that i finally gave up and ordered a decent CCW holster for it. not sure if im going to take a dremel to the USPc's slide release and get new sights or just trade/sell it off
>>
File: IMG_20170415_170316780.jpg (4MB, 3006x5344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170415_170316780.jpg
4MB, 3006x5344px
Shot 1500 rounds of 22 w my m&p 15-22 and levergat, was fun. Pic related is one of the targets.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.