[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw live in Australia and will never own a handgun. All

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: sadpepe.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>Tfw live in Australia and will never own a handgun.

All because one retard decided to go postal the rest of us must suffer. Its not fair. You guys shoot each other all the time and you can have guns. What's the deal
>>
>>33694253
>>Tfw live in Australia and will never own a handgun.
>mfw
kek I'm a pajeet and I own several guns. Can't you move, anon? I'm sure an Aussie would be welcome here in America.
>>
>>33694253
You know that you can buy handguns in Australia right?
>>
>>33694268
I would love to move, actually, but we're to well established here. I'm not some edgy teen who wants to own a handgun, I truly just appreciate firearms.

We can't even have air soft guns.

Must feel good anon, being able to own a gun legit
>>
>>33694280
Not really, you have to be a part of a club (which is no problem) but you can't go buying any handgun you wan't.

Not like you guys.
>>
>>33694280
Once the person receives a firearm licence with personal photograph attached, they can then attend at a licenced firearm dealer and select a handgun which is suitable for the competition in which they intend to take part. This firearm may be a single-shot air pistol, a single-shot .22-calibre pistol or a .22-calibre revolver or self-loading pistol.

We can have pissy 22 calibers
>>
File: 1481614122389.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1481614122389.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>33694253
>what's the deal
>coming from an anon who's nation allowed mandatory buy-backs

Gee, I don't know anon. Maybe it's because we fight tooth and nail to preserve the gun laws we have now rather than just be apologists that prefer to see the glass as half full.

California and New York is just like that. A handgun roster, AW bans, background checks for ammo and a mag limit on top of it all. All because gun owners there keep telling themselves: "I don't need more than 10 rounds" "I'll just buy bolt action instead!"

Get your fellow countrymen to give a shit rather than just shrug and go 'oh well'. Maybe you'll be able to scrape a bit of freedom back.
>>
>>33694302
>Get your fellow countrymen to give a shit rather than just shrug and go 'oh well'. Maybe you'll be able to scrape a bit of freedom back.

If only it were that simple anon.

I envy you guys >>33694302 >>33694268
>>
>>33694302
>le fight gun laws meme

My naive teenage idealist detector is off the charts.
>>
This ausfag can only dream about owning something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP7CYePw9OE
>>
File: Ausfag Arsenal.jpg (2MB, 3000x2360px) Image search: [Google]
Ausfag Arsenal.jpg
2MB, 3000x2360px
Vicfag here who wants pistols

Been thinking about getting a collectors licence that will allow me to own pre '47 pistols.
I was wondering if they scrutinise collector licence holders as much as regular pistol licence holders.
I also don't really like the idea of mandatory competitions and cops checking in on me several times a year.

Let's turn this thread around and show our meager Ausfag arsenals
>>
>>33694301
You can get centerfire handguns. Yeah it's a more involved process than buying a long gun but it's not impossible. Takes months but it's 95% waiting. Just do your training for whatever discipline you want to shoot, attend once a month and your club will sign you off on whatever handgun (that has a minimum 5" barrel and 10 round mag) you want.

Can't buy anything you want, but it's more than just single shot .22s.
>>
>>33694253
We're guaranteed our rights because men fought and died to establish the laws of this land. Are you willing to give the same for yourself and your future generations?

Rights must be demanded at times. I'm not sure what the current situation is in the Australian legislature but cause a bigger stir in favor of your rights and if that doesn't work, demand them.
>>
>>33694324
Are you saying he's wrong?

In Canada we've been fighting tooth & nail for our firearms since 1996.

And we're so very slowly winning.
>>
>>33694289
You can still own guns, at your home and all mate.

How are you this ignorant?
>>
>>33694324
what are you even saying? that if gun rights were thrown out the window in your country, you would do nothing about it?
>>
>>33694364
Nice anon, are they yours? I'm currently in the process of getting my firearm license in SA, got knocked back once about 6 years ago.

Hoping it all goes clears this time.
>>
>>33694390
What type of handguns can you own then? Specially
>>
>>33694429
Thanks, they sure are.
Just got the RPR about a month ago, lots of fun.

Damn, how do you even get knocked back? Trouble with the law? Or is it just more difficult to get for you SA guys?
Got mine about 4 years ago and it was completely stress free (apart from the approx 4mths wait)
>>
>>33694380
but they took all the good guns, anon. how are they going to demand anything without the military defecting?
>>
>>33694446
>Damn, how do you even get knocked back? Trouble with the law?

Very minor when I was 18, I tried getting my license when I was 26 and it was knocked back, in NSW currently in SA and I'm 34 years old, if they knock me back this time. I will be gutted.
>>
>>33694364
I didn't think you were allowed guns with magazines?

I thought it was just bolt action.
>>
>>33694469
Shit.

I'm building my house now and got a room all set out for a safe. Was going to apply once it's built.

But 2 years ago I had hobby rockets and a copy of the Koran within ten feet of each other.

And that's how I came to be under investigation by the Counter-Terrorism unit. I can't imagine I'll get approved after that
>>
>>33694469
Sorry to hear.
The more people here with licences, the better, so best of luck anon.

>>33694477
Not all the states here have the same laws, but for the most part, we can have removable mags, usually with a 10-15rd limit depending on the state.
Unless of course you live in a real shitty state (cough NSW or WA cough) where guns can be banned based purely on appearances

>>33694501
Wew lad.
How'd you know you were being investigated? Did they raid your place or something?
Did you explain that it was a hobby?
>>
>>33694501
>I'm building my house now and got a room all set out for a safe. Was going to apply once it's built.

No shit, us as well, we just had our slab put down, be a while before we're in the new house. Hopeful before Xmas
>>
>>33694506
Came back from holiday and looked like a bomb had gone off in the place, shit overturned, drawers opened.

Landlord had inspected the place, seen "rockets", saw the book (you go into a big city, you're gonna get handed all kinds of bibles, fuck it, free book for the shelf)

Called the Police, who called in a fucking bomb squad and the CT unit.

Went on for two years, during which its more a process of proving you aren't a terrorist, than them proving you are.
Since I bought my kits in bulk (rocketry is expensive) they got me for possessing explosives.
Under advice from lawyer, plead guilty, got before a judge, common sense prevailed, no conviction recorded. But some database would still have my name I reckon.

Sidenote, fucking police call my lawyer up a week before the case, tell us that if I dont plead guilty, they will go for Conspiracy to commit domestic terrorism. After court and we get the evidence packet, they were straight bluffing, to get a win for their department.
>>
File: 1486593529088.jpg (51KB, 483x604px) Image search: [Google]
1486593529088.jpg
51KB, 483x604px
>>33694552
Good god that sounds fucked.

So glad our country is looking after us
>>
>>33694572
Honestly fuck the police, or at least those cunts.

3 detectives show up to my work, was at a local mechanics, to hand me the court summons. They knew where I lived and had my mobile, but nah, fuck that.

Was all of about 30 seconds after they left I got the fucking sack, because for some fucking reason they explained in detail to my boss that they were investigating me for terrorism.
>>
>>33694324
Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to do it?
>>
>>33694453
Because using guns to change legislature just strengthens the push to ban guns
>>
>>33694253
as long as you submit to tyranny,and refuse to fight for your god given rights you will never be anything more than a peasant,with no rights
>>
>>33694253
>You guys shoot each other all the time and you can have guns

How the hell else are you suppose to justify owning a gun for self defense if people stop shooting each other?
>>
File: 1473780864859.png (149KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
1473780864859.png
149KB, 600x507px
>>33694253
>Believing that a literal retard with shaky hands who had barely shot a gun before got 30 headshots
>>
>>33694552
jesus christ that's fucking horrifying
>>
>>33694552
>Sidenote, fucking police call my lawyer up a week before the case, tell us that if I dont plead guilty, they will go for Conspiracy to commit domestic terrorism. After court and we get the evidence packet,
Wait, what? There's no pretrial discovery? That seems fucked.
>>
>>33694253
>Australia: No Guns allowed
>UK/Germany: Very hard to get guns and when you get them they are cucked. But its possible
>USA: All you need is money to get guns
>Switzerland: Government gives you a gun for free

why even live if you have to pay for guns?
>>
>>33695906
>le free shit meme
Trading up to a year of your life to serve as a government meatshield isnĀ“t worth the tradeoff.
>>
>>33694253
it's because our country hadn't achieved a critical mass of cucks when false flag mass shootings became politically expedient.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.