[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the advantage if the Foreign Legion? I heard that some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 2rep-pgm-hecate-mali.jpg (19KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
2rep-pgm-hecate-mali.jpg
19KB, 600x350px
What is the advantage if the Foreign Legion? I heard that some things make them cooler, and that I should join then rather than the U.S. military.
>>
>>33691585
If you want to:
Get fucked
Make little money
Get fucked harder
Become a French citizen
Get fucked even harder
??????????
Dude exploding knees lmao
Then accept no substitutes.
>>
>>33691585
you need to be over 18 to post here
>>
>>33691661
I am, loser
>>
>>33691607
I heard that they're more badass as a result of those things
>>
>>33691607
Sounds like Marines desu
>>
>>33691692
>badass
If you mean shit on by everyone and even the ones that do gain citizenship are still treated like shit then sure.
>>33692030
Somehow worse than the Marines.
>>
>>33691585
what is the point of having a "badass" foreign legion protecting your country when your politicians just let any NIGGER into your country for free. what are the foreign legion protecting? MOSQUES???
>>
>>33692078
Aw fuck how did I end up back in /pol/? Oh wait. No this is still /k/. You're on the wrong board, guy.
>>
Absolutely no reason to pick FFL over the US armed forces unless you get rejected from the latter.
>>
>>33692170
or yeah sorry, uh hey FFL is badass u should totally join them. HEAVY OPERATORS. OORAH.
>>
what are the chances of seeing combat if you join FFL? I read they do alot of deployments in Africa
>>
>>33692296

You are an expendable pawn to the French.

You WILL be going into combat.
>>
>>33692078
Protecting France's sphere of influence in Africa. Plenty of French citizens working and living in Africa need to be protected from filthy Africans.
>>
>>33691607
>Become a French citizen
Nah. Service in legion only gives you a french analog of a green card. You gotta take exams and live for a couple of years in France just like everyone else for citizenship.
>>
>>33692604
from what I understand, if you're wounded in the FFL, it's automatic citizenship
>>
>>33692613
Sounds too good to be true.
>>
>>33691585
You know what's cooler than both the US Military AND the French Foreign Legion? Joining the IDF and shooting awesome jew guns.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.