[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeing how the North Koreans have mass equipped OICWs, one must

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1492279687662.jpg (93KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
1492279687662.jpg
93KB, 690x460px
Seeing how the North Koreans have mass equipped OICWs, one must admit that in a squad vs. squad fire fight, the US units are at a severe firepower disadvantage.

With these smart rifles and airburst grenades, there is no cover for the US soldiers anymore.
>>
>>33684378
South korea's the one with the OICWs you fucking retard. NK are the ones with AK bizons
>>
File: HlxxQ4J.jpg (146KB, 900x602px) Image search: [Google]
HlxxQ4J.jpg
146KB, 900x602px
>>33684398
Die capitalist pig!
>>
>>33684451
Wait what the fuck is that? Is that an AK in there?
>>
>>33684460
Yep, It's the Nork knock off of the AK74. The rest of the gun looks even more questionable, and given the DPRKs history of embellishing their capability I wouldn't be surprised if it is just a shroud around the rifle.
>>
>>33684451
Is that an AK74 with a bolt action 20mm grenade launcher bolted on top? Lmao
>>
>>33684451
I think i see a ziptie in the handguard holes
>>
>>33684378
>Implying it's real and not a mockup
>Implying the sight is computerized and not just an empty box
>Implying they have airburst grenades
>Implying they won't just get trashed by US armor with infantry mopping up
Shit bait.
>>
Why do these guns have two magazines?
>>
>>33684493
Small front one for rifle
Big back one for grenade launcher
>>
>>33684491
North Korea has access to modern microelectronics via China (smart phones, computers, civilian off the shelf etc.). There is no inherent difficulty in making smart airburst and computer sights these days anymore.

Also, since China also has similar OICWs, there is the possibility that they have them from the Chinese.
>>
File: ;alskdf.jpg (11KB, 173x117px) Image search: [Google]
;alskdf.jpg
11KB, 173x117px
>>33684378
Did they fucking put an AK74 inside of an airshit bullpup???

The fuck is going on here
>>
>>33684497
>I can't see this getting many, many, untrained, zero experience soldiers killed.

I want a war with North Korea just for all the cool clips we'd get that look like they're from a movie but actually aren't.

Bummer that the total time of the conflict will be measured in minutes..
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 287x175px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 287x175px
Norks have them
China has them (QTS-11)
South Korea has them (K-11)

US doesn't have them .
Even XM-25 was cancelled

KEK.
>>
>>33684647
A few minutes and a lot of gopros and the stupid shit that will ensue in a fight against NK will make a hell of a highlight reel though
>>
Probably a Chinese supplied technology.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lZip6hFL-V8

At the end of the video, we see different air burst grenades for AGLs. Not hard to imagine that the Chinese have sold them to the Norks before the embargo.

It would become interesting, if the Norks also have HJ-12 sino javelins and HJ-10 sino Spikes as well...
>>
Instead of laughing about America, we should laugh about Russia.

Hell, did the vatniks ever presented ANY current generation smart weapons? Even the Norks seem to be better than them.
>>
Chinks told them how to do it.
>>
>>33684759
How the once mighty have fallen.
>>
>>33684727
China confirmed for comic book tier over villain that pulls the strings.
>>
>>33684656
>Even XM-25 was cancelled.

Nope. It's currently in litigation due to HK being cucks
>>
>>33684727
Holy shit day Mk.19 copy firing airbursts at the end. Imagine your squad being engaged with that.

Sad that this video is taken with a potato.
>>
>>33684900
>China confirmed for comic book tier over villain that pulls the strings.
North Korea owes much of its existence to China. They are the nork's only access to the outside worlds and main supplier of arms. In return China gets a nice buffer between themselves and American influence in the region. Thats the way it's been since the 50s.

China's problem is that their buffer has become more of a pain in the ass in the past few years due to Kim's unpredictability and consolidation of power. His father may have been a wacko too but at least he was somewhat constant in what he did. North Korea has become more of a pain to deal with because every time they do something stupid, which is happening at a much higher rate, the rest of the globe starts giving China a raised eyebrow.
>>
>>33684995
I understand that, but if they have ZH-05, that means that the supply was recent and in large quantities.

Buffer states are a meme anyways, in today's world. Not needed, not effective.
>>
File: zh-05.jpg (69KB, 640x645px) Image search: [Google]
zh-05.jpg
69KB, 640x645px
>>33685021
>but if they have ZH-05, that means that the supply was recent and in large quantities.
That begs the question of how large of a shipment was it or was it another case of China giving out the plans and letting the North Koreans have domestic production? The charging handles look a bit different and the ZH-05 doesn't appear to be mag fed, but I could be wrong. The Nork version still looks much different.

Another set of questions. Does North Korea have enough of them with ammo to keep up with combat loses and sustained fighting? Its great that they have them when the fighting starts but they will take casualties and lose hardware because of it. How many are actual issued weapons vs. just parade pieces for posturing? Who knows, but it is safe to say much of North Korea's equipment is either poorly made or outdated.

http://www.uasvision.com/2015/01/13/chinas-zh-05-assault-rifle-can-down-uas/
>>
>>33684759
Vatniks have battle proven ground combat drones and exoskeletons, so you better laugh about someone else.
>>
>>33684491
This
>>
>>33685151
I would guess that China could have supplied just the airburst and computer electronics. The ZH05/QTS-11 seems to be a much more compact rifle with the targeting electronics built into the gun and not in a large and bulky optics package.
>>
>>33684656
do NORK, chink and south koreans have 40mm too?
>>
>>33685242
See
>>33684727

China offers 40mm airburst for export. They themselves use 35mm variants.
>>
>>33684759
why make a post that can be disproved by a simple google search?
>>
It's probably just an AK-74 clone with a 20 or 35mm bolt action grenade launcher packed inside the same shell and the optics are probably computerized to some degree, though probably very rudimentary. Perhaps they can compensate for bullet drop at distances of the rifle projectile, rather than having an airburst function for the grenade launcher, but I'm just pulling this out of my ass really.
>>
>>33684638
Over/under configuration. One mag/barrel fires standard rounds. The other fires explosive rounds.
>>
>>33685234
>The ZH05/QTS-11 seems to be a much more compact rifle with the targeting electronics built into the gun and not in a large and bulky optics package.
It seems to be a much more compact package in general. But most of North Korea so that may be do to malnourishment. Doubt they have enough of them with ammo to do any real damage. But thats just an assumption. For all I know they cobbles some kind of mechsuit out of potmetal and the will of the people and hid it in a mountain somewhere.
>>
Gotta say,

BEST KOREA STRONG
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.