[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any britfags here jealous as fuck of our /k/ brothers? I am.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

File: 1-2-3.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1-2-3.png
18KB, 300x250px
Any britfags here jealous as fuck of our /k/ brothers?

I am.

>tfw cucked into buying two tone bb guns
>tfw cucked into only buying knifes that can't be longer than your pinky finger
>>
>>33673773
At least airsoft is legal in the UK unlike in Ausfailia
>>
Somewhat.

However, it isn't all bad. Don't get me wrong, it could be better, but you work with what you've got.

You're retarded through, you cry about gun ownership in this country, but yet you know nothing about the actual laws. You don't care about guns beyond the meme factor.
>>
>>33673773

HAHAHAHAHA

unlucky. i would post a picture of some guns and shit to further your depression, but i think this pic is just overall, better.

why dont you move to somewhere where you can arm yourself?
>>
There is some hope:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsHyt-wktHo

Also what >>33673801 said, though the police does have something against gun owners from what I hear, so you may have a hard time. Check out srspower, he has some good YouTube guides on getting guns legally in the UK.
>>
>>33673801
>Bongistanis can have mag fed semi-auto shotguns
>Calicucks cannot

Activates my almonds.
>>
>>33673801

Yes m8, owning any of those guns is completely legal. Lemme just hop on down to the gun store and practice a bit with the m4.
>>
Literally (and I mean that) just about to ask about guns and the UK when I refreshed /k/ and saw this. As a newbie to guns (have shot a few times on holiday in Czech) is there any hope for a UK citizen, without having to have a fuck load of memberships to stuff etc?

Excuse my naivety, but can anyone help? It just looks too damn difficult to own even a shotgun here without proving that you're a farmer/hunter/pigeon shooter etc.

Thanks guys.
>>
>>33673826
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9fhEmufgbw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsHyt-wktHo

Nowhere near as good as what the Americans can get but you need to actually look into this shit. It's not even hard to find the information on this stuff online.
>>
>>33673801
>However, it isn't all bad.
Polack here, it looks pretty damn bad to me.

>bolt actions is all calibres
Meh.

>most gauges including magazine-fed semi-auto
Meh.

>semi auto in .22 cal
Gee, what a thrill.

>manual action in .223 and up
So in other words you can't have anything semi-auto above .22?

That's just fucking terrible. Self defense aside, does dynamic shooting even fucking exist in UK? Sounds like practical shooting events such as 3gun etc. are pretty much impossible.

>bolt action up to .50cal
Does that mean INCLUDING .50 cal? If so, cool. If not, meh.

Also, the first example says bolt actions in all calibers are allowed. So which one is it, all of them or up to .50? I'm confused.

>revolvers in all calibers
Cool.

>semi-auto handguns not allowed unless you live in Northern Ireland
Absolutely terrible. Self defense and dynamic shooting aside, tons of target shooting competitions are done with semi-auto handguns in .22. Does that mean even target shooting is almost impossible in UK?

I'm guessing Northern Ireland is still limited to .22?
>>
>>33673773
As an American, my very favorite knife happens to be 1 1/4 inches long. What are you wanting a longer knife for? Just wanking over it?
>>
>>33673893
While I admire the ingenuity, it makes me sad that this needs to exist.

So it's basically a standard AR-15 but you need to release the bolt manually after each shot. It's just as lethal and only slightly slower. The difference between this and a normal semi-auto rifle are negligible in terms of performance and children-killing potential, all it does is make the operation a pain in the ass.

Why not just make semi-auto legal at this point? What does the ban even accomplish beyond being a pain in the ass for law-abiding citizens?
>>
>>33673773
Maybe your ancestors should have gotten on the boat like mine did and became American.
>>
>>33673821
Yeah, but you have to have a minimum barrel length of 24", 2+1 maximum capacity action, and a certificate for it which you need to go through the police for.

If you want a higher mag capacity, you need to file a Section 1 Firearm Certificate.

At least you can just buy whatever guns/ammo you want in California, as long as you pass the background check, waiting period, and have ID.

The UK's situation looks like a nightmare.
>>
What if you had a really long pinkie?
>>
>>33673976
Australian here, my ancestors got on the wrong damn boat.
>>
File: 1485415267795.jpg (209KB, 1140x855px) Image search: [Google]
1485415267795.jpg
209KB, 1140x855px
>>33674014
>At least you can just buy whatever guns/ammo you want in California

Don't mock me like this.
>>
>>33673801
>AR/AK w/ manual action
It's time to stop
>>
File: g4307.png (130KB, 2058x2164px) Image search: [Google]
g4307.png
130KB, 2058x2164px
>>33673801
>it isn't all bad.
That still looks pretty fucking terrible.
What's the point if you can't even own a semi-auto in a caliber larger than .22.
.22 sucks shit for anything other than cheap plinking.
Fix yourselves.
>>
>>33674080
Whoops. I forgot to say "whatever guns/ammo that are available in California".
>>
File: 33797903.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
33797903.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>33674105
Much better
>>
>>33673893
>.22 magnum AR

So it doesn't have to be .22LR to be exempt from the no semis thing?

Why hasn't someone made some sort of super magnum rimfire equivalent to .223?
>>
>>33673976

see this shit pisses me off. you come all high and mighty because your ancestors left. what have you done faggot? have you actually done anything apart from being born in the right country?
>>
>>33674158
He's just bustin your balls. Just do what you can to improve the situation for the next generation or get out and go somewhere where the laws aren't completely retarded.
>>
>>33674158
I've lived a life of freedom. I've married a beautiful woman. I've fathered a child, a girl who's birthday is next week. I served in the US Infantry, Marines if you must know. College education, make $75 grand a year, not overly impressive but not to bad.

You see, our ancestors made choices, it affects us.
>>
>>33673782
Yeah, but in Australia we can buy handguns. Britbongistan is McCucked.
>>
>>33674187
Considering where we are, I kinda doubt any of that happening.
But if you're legit, congrats on being a father and a husband who can actually support a family and contribute to society.
>>
>>33674198
You should always doubt. But I'm not lying.

I wish you guys in the UK didn't have stupid laws like that. It's not like I can change your political climate though.
>>
>>33674221
I think you might be confusing me for the brit. I'm a natural born citizen of the greatest country on God's green earth.
>>
>>33674256
>I'm a natural born citizen of the greatest country on God's green earth.
We're on /k/, so I have to assume you mean Rhodesia.
>>
>>33674256
Then we are both Americans. I see no problem here.
>>
>>33674267
I'm not about booty shorts in jungles.
>>33674268
Same.
>>
>>33674276
>I'm not about booty shorts in jungles.
Fag.
>>
>>33674283
Nobody's perfect. I'm more a coverall type of guy anyways.
Rhodesia doesn't really do it for me in terms of uniforms design, but almost everything else gets me rock hard.
>>
>>33673773
>Any britfags here jealous as fuck of our /k/ brothers? I am. >tfw cucked into buying two tone bb guns >tfw cucked into only buying knifes that can't be longer than your pinky finger

Go buy a martini henry and bayonet.
>>
>>33674136
.222 Remington exists
There were .222 Mini-14s made specifically for shit like that and centerfires less powerful than .223
>>
>>33673773
sorry bruv
Move here?
If you ever visit the Southeastern US I'll happily take you shooting.
>>
>>33673801
>conveniently ignoring the part where you have to keep them in a locked safe and the police can raid your house at any time to check
>>
File: IMG_0319.jpg (196KB, 832x1216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.jpg
196KB, 832x1216px
>>33673801
>it isn't all bad
Kek between that shit in the picture and your Muslims/Africans it looks pretty bad. I feel for you guys a little, lived in London in the 90s and can't imagine how much it's changed.
>>
Is there any movement at all for Brits to get their gun rights back? Seems to me most of them are perfectly happy being cuckolds
>>
>>33673927
>UK
>Self defense
>>
>>33674313
>Go buy a martini henry and bayonet.

Got to see and hold one up in Edinburgh Castle in a military exhibit, they got it out of storage just for us because we were military personnel.

Would show you's the pictures I got with it were I not a fucking lanklet beanstalk with a godawful haircut
>>
here is a chance to change all this
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/192020
>>
>>33675123
>all guns should require licencing
Well it's a start I guess
>>
>>33675154
its better then nothing
>>
>>33675123
>At 10,000 signatures, government will respond to this petition
Too bad the response is always "no".
>>
>>33675070
You can buy one with no paperwork because they are an obsolete calibre
>>
>>33673801
I'd get a pump action shotgun, .308 bolt action, and a semi auto .22 AR15. That's not bad for Bongs, better than nothing
>>
>>33673773
What do you have to go though to purchase ammo? Is there a license needed and you have to go to a specific certified store? Do you have sporting goods stores like the US? Do you have any access to international ammo markets like we do? Pls respond
>>
>>33673773

Yes. Tried several times to get my license but there's so much red tape and paperwork to do that I just gave up. There's not many ranges in the UK either.
>>
>>33673801
can you have an M1 in the UK?
>>
>live in the most English state in America
>tfw we have abysmally restrictive gun laws
>>
>>33676323
About the only things you can't have are centre fire semi autos, and handguns.
>>
Shotgun is pretty easy to sort out. Firearms is way more of a ball ache.

UK is all about long range rifle/stalking and shotgun skeet/birds.

The reality is unless you are using a firearm regularly it will be to difficult to get or keep the license.

It's certainly getting worse, with retarded politics (looking at you SNP) dreaming of the day when hunting is banned and no one has guns.

Glad i moved, Britain is fucked.
>>
>>33676681
Scotland is like our own version of California. Britain would be so much better if they did leave.
>>
>>33673773
apart from you're a giant fag as you CAN own guns and CAN own knives.

Srsly...

> t. Brit

>>33676681
Yeah the regulations on bb and airguns is what is ridiculous.
>>
>>33676973
In scotland maybe, airgun limits in England aren't that bad, and bb gun limits are a joke.
>>
>>33673801
someone needs to be a cheeky cunt and invent a .222 intermediate cartridge for the UK market
>>
>>33676973

God, just shut the fuck up.

No one wants to go through 50 mile of red tape just to own shitty versions of real firearms.
>>
>>33673773
Moving to the USA in the summer, what's the law on foreigners owning guns in Nevada?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.