[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did people drafted in the army in the past make it through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (92KB, 1029x998px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
92KB, 1029x998px
How did people drafted in the army in the past make it through bootcamp easily? im not in bad shape and my job has stuff i have to move around thats around 130lbs but the army expects you to run 2 miles in 15:54 and it takes me 11 to run 1 mile and then im out of breath. were people in the past just in great shape? would i be screwed in a draft
>>
File: 1347048870059.png (376KB, 593x436px) Image search: [Google]
1347048870059.png
376KB, 593x436px
>>33668580
They lower the standards when times are tough and yes people were in better shape and less pussies. That's saying a lot.
>>
>>33668580

>im not in bad shape and my job has stuff i have to move around thats around 130lbs but the army expects you to run 2 miles in 15:54 and it takes me 11 to run 1 mile and then im out of breath.

I haven't jogged as a form of exercise in 13 years and I could walk out the door right now and run 2 miles in 16 minutes.
>>
>>33668580
fatty
>>
>>33668580
Man the fuck up. The corps is 3 times harder and longer.

That's just boot camp. I was Infantry, which is 10 times harder. If you can't cope put on a dress and call yourself Sally.
>>
>>33668580
11 minute mile is walking pace you fat shit.
>>
>>33668610
do it lol
>>
lowering the standards. as long as you're not morbidly obese, you can make it.
>>
File: 1432069627513.jpg (23KB, 436x432px) Image search: [Google]
1432069627513.jpg
23KB, 436x432px
>>33668580

dat's bait.
>>
lol most guys that max their run are skinny little faggots that struggle with picking up an ammo can. How many people ever had to spontaneously run 2-3 miles in a combat situation?
>>
>>33668688
First op is embarrassing I figured 7 minute miles were just like standard, pretty sure with a months half asses training anyone would be hitting that.
Next up people may not run 3 miles but cardio is cardio and in combat I'd prefer someone that could run across a field at pace or drag someone and still be effective. Rather than some fat fuck who jogs then spends 5 minutes catching their breath
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.