[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>airpower wins modern wars >ww2 was won by the soviets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>airpower wins modern wars
>ww2 was won by the soviets
>the soviets had shit airpower in ww2

Almonds being activated here.....
>>
>>33665949
>implying if the Allies didn't prevent Axis production the Russians would have lived.

Also

>implying Russians didn't live off US logistics.
>>
Airpower was a big fucking meme before PGMs
>>
>>33665949
>WW2
>Modern

Do not overheat that tiny brain.
>>
>>33665975

>>implying if the Allies didn't prevent Axis production the Russians would have lived.

The bombing campaigns only really started in earnest in 1943

The eastern front was a forgone conclusion at this point

I do believe that the strategic bombing campaigns did a great deal to damage Germany's industry, but this is just dumb (ie: /k/).

>implying Russians didn't live off US logistics.

People do underestimate the US contribution to the Soviet industry.
>>
>>33666082
John Tito, is that you?
>>
>>33665949
>implying a 70 year old war is modern
>>
>>33665949

By 1943 the VVS was superior in the close support role to the Luftwaffe and Russian aircraft had air superiority in low to medium altitudes, forcing the luftwaffe to high altitudes.
>>
>>33666270
Depends on the scale. The VVS generally had air superiority over the whole front, but the Luftwaffe could achieve local air superiority by concentrating forces up until around the time of Kursk.
>>
>>33666082
I meant modern war as in post ww1

Kinda like how like literature after 1900 is considered 'modern'
>>
File: Sturmovik.jpg (48KB, 658x330px) Image search: [Google]
Sturmovik.jpg
48KB, 658x330px
>>33665949

>Implying
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 968x745px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 968x745px
>>33665949
>>ww2 was won by the soviets
>>
>WW2 was won by the Soviets
that's where you're wrong
>>
>>33667534
>picking literally the worst meme of the war
The Il-2 was shit, as was VVS Shturmovik doctrine. They had plenty of excellent planes, but the Il-2 was not one of them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.