[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>why do you look for the living among the dead? >He is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: th (32).jpg (15KB, 302x206px) Image search: [Google]
th (32).jpg
15KB, 302x206px
>why do you look for the living among the dead?
>He is not here, he is risen.
>>
File: 1480741210549.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1480741210549.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
Easter is actually a pagan holiday;however, we as Christians should celebrate it as Resurrection Day.

This was a Strategy put out by the Babylonian Jews to make Christians celebrate pagan holidays with pagan traditions. Christmas is included in their scheme.
>>
>>33662854
We'll thank you, Babylonian Jews.

Either way, due to the calendar mess ups and stuff, none of hear holidays are on the right day either way.
At this point holidays are pretty much just "it's the thought that counts".
>>
>>33662854
>Christians should celebrate it as Resurrection Day.
we do.
>>
>>33662854
we just stole the name and the egg/rabbit theme. same shit tbqh
>>
>>33662854
This was more about Dugan, but okay?
>>
Easter: the story about a prime operator betrayed by his leaders, given to the occupants for framing and execution, then faking his own death and finally escaping while giving the traitors a finger.
>>
>>33662854
>i-it's the Jews!
No, it was so we'd covert by not snatching every mother fucking birthday
>>
File: 64.jpg (80KB, 577x564px) Image search: [Google]
64.jpg
80KB, 577x564px
>>33662874
Easter is actually a pagan Holiday. Christmas with a "Christmas Tree" is actually a pagan thing too about penises.

>>33662875
You're right for the most part but things like the Easter bunny and the ability to bear children from a pagan god thing isn't good.

>>33662892
Nope.

>>33662990
You brought up Jesus.

>>33663074
Babylonian Jews. I'm perfectly fine with real Jews. I believe the Holocaust is real and was perpetrated by the Babylonian Jews on the legitimate Jews. The "Star of David" isn't in the bible. It is actually Babylonian Pagan shit. Every time you look at the flag of Israel, you're looking at Satanic symbol. True Jews reject their cultural Jewery and look directly to God.
>>
>>33663154
>Babylonian Jews. I'm perfectly fine with real Jews. I believe the Holocaust is real and was perpetrated by the Babylonian Jews on the legitimate Jews. The "Star of David" isn't in the bible. It is actually Babylonian Pagan shit. Every time you look at the flag of Israel, you're looking at Satanic symbol. True Jews reject their cultural Jewery and look directly to God.
>I'm fine with Jews
>except almost all Jews in the current year are Bablyonian Jews and it's not antisemitism because they're not real Jews
LMAO.
>>
>>33663235
Actually, the word antisemitic is often misused

To be antisemitic, you are hating someone from a certain region, not based off their beliefs. Nations that touch Israel today are actually semitic. So people who are Islamic from that region are semitic.

You're right about hating most of the people who call themselves "Jews" though. Once again, the symbol of the Star of David is actually ancient Pagan shit. Anyone who proudly solutes that flag is a false Jew or a Retarded (sometimes even false) Christian.

I don't stand with Israel, but I stand with the Children of Abraham, not by blood but by spirit.
>>
just because you include a picture of dugan that doesn't make this weapons related
>>
>>33663283
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic

.... It's actually a group of languages, that happen to be from a similar region, but yeah, other than that, yeah
>>
>>33663154
>You brought up Jesus

Where? You illiterate nigger.
>>
>>33663333
Suck my weaponized dick, dub dub quads.
>>
>>33663456
Oh ok, thanks. I though it was relating to just the region rather than the language.

>>33663534
You know darn well, mister.
>>
>>33663154
Why babylonian? Like actually babylonian or the rastafari kind of Babylon?
>>
File: talmud.png (8KB, 599x101px) Image search: [Google]
talmud.png
8KB, 599x101px
>>33663672
Ancient babylon.
>>
>>33663154
>t. retard
the only way to the father is through the son, those that don't have the son cannot have the father. Real Jews are called Christians. kikes as we know them are the synagogue of satan. zero old jews exist as they accepted Christ 2k years ago.
>>
>>33665140
Ok, I can accept this. All people who call themselves Jews today are actually Babylonians in spirit.
>>
File: jesus fucking christ.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
jesus fucking christ.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>believing sandpeople myths
>>
>>33662854
>not a strategy by Christians to get pagans to convert by yoinking their customs.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.