[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the market for a full size 9mm. Just thinking out loud here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1285.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1285.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
In the market for a full size 9mm. Just thinking out loud here. Some options I like

XDm - not a fan of the brand, or the price markup os the hs2000, but I used to own one, and have the option to rebuy my old one for $400

Cz p09 - love love the sp01- shadow, but have no experience with a polymer cz, and really off put with the reports of frame bulge. Anyone have any experience with this gun?

Sig 226 - as much as I want to hate Sig, really like the 226. Big price jump between the Sig and cz/xdm. I've always been a "buy once, cry once" kind of person and don't mind paying for quality. How hard is it to find a 226 NOT made in Exiter or whateverthefuck.

HK p30 - downside to me besides price again is factory mag size is what? 15 ?

Glockfags need not apply, as much as I would like to like glocks, I just don't. the rabid fanboys make me hate 'em even more.

Any advice welcome
Inb4 kys or hurr getaglock
>>
Sig Exeter meme is just that: a meme. Nothing wrong with them, and I'd highly recommend the 226, especially out of the ones you listed.

HK is overpriced, anyone who tells you otherwise is an HKfag (and I own 2 HKs, so calm your tism). CZ is ok, but their polymers aren't great imo, I'd recommend looking at their full metal full size 9mms if you're interested in CZ. XDm is just meh, but $400 is an alright price for one.

For a good price solid midrange wondernine, you should also consider the Beretta M9/92. Cheap, proven, enjoyable to shoot, and flush mags go to 18rds.
>>
>>33661638
I don't hate berettas, but never thought they felt great in the hand with their razor sharp slide mounted safety and fat-as-fuck grips. I'll definately add a 92 into my consideration though, thanks for the reply.
Thoughts on 92 vs all steel cz?
Feel like cz wins on ergos and capacity
>>
>>33661692
I get where you're coming from, I have big hands so the 92 is comfy for me but it is a big gun (UUUU)
>Thoughts on 92 vs all steel cz?
Full steel CZ would be better for you
>>
Sig sp2022
>>
>>33661732
The 226 is leagues better than the SP2022
>>
>>33661735
And leagues fucking heavier and also more expensive.

But since op is looking full size yeah maybe it's a better choice. But for me I like the sp2022 it seems like a nice all arounder ala Glock 19.
>>
>>33661732
Sp2022 is probably good bang for the bucks, but I didn't like the way it felt in my hand.

Anyone have experience with the 226? Is the legion just marketing hype or worth the money?
>>
>>33661752
Legion is good, but more hype than performance, not worth the cost imo. If you want a better P226, the Mk25 is the best price:performance ratio with it's better finish and night sites. Plus you gain access to the exclusive muh anchor meme league.
>>
>>33661618
Might I suggest the P320

its pretty tits
>>
>>33661764
Forgot about that one. Do you own one? Any other thoughts on it?

Haven't shot one but I do have access to one.

>>33661757
How could I even consider a 226 and forget about that damn anchor, thanks
>>
>>33661782
I own a full size P320 and I love it. Got it for $500 with night sights. Feels great to shoot, I personally like it more than a Glock 17, and it has similar ergonomics to the 226.
>>
>>33661618
HK P30 or USP.

FN9 also good.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.