[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would a plain-clothes operator in the Star Wars universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

What would a plain-clothes operator in the Star Wars universe look like?

I ask because I want to HAHACOSPLAYHAHA at a convention with this grill I know and I liked the look of the soldiers in Rogue One (as well as the commandos in ROTJ) and I started thinking about wanting to dress as one of them and have some fun. After more consideration, I thought about how since I'd be around a decent amount of people at the convention I can sort of "mix in" and go somewhat minimal, but still tied into the Star Wars look.

Thoughts? Also, IT AIN'T ME Star Wars Edition was okay.
>>
>>33658400
Pretty much anything from the rebel side is pretty plainclothes.
>>
They'd all look like Jango Fett
>>
Impossible to know. In the films we only ever see military kit (stormtroopers, endor and hoth rebels, etc), backwater poorfag clothing (anything to do with tatooine), fashionable clothing of the very rich (anything on coruscant) or clothing for a specific purpose (hand solos smuggler outfit, jedi robes, so on). I cant think of a single time in SW where we actually see what average middle class joes wear. If you're looking for a mercenary/contractor outfit, dengar had that down to a tee with secondhand stormtrooper spray-canned black, but that wasn't very low-key which is what I assume you're looking for.
>>
>>33658422

That is pretty true, honestly.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170415-190941.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170415-190941.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>33658400
Rouge One Shoretrooper.

Less armor than most. A friend of mine offers the helmets for sale and he isn't unique in that regard.

Look up pepakura and eva foam building techniques if you are too cheap to buy.
>>
File: 4652706-8652518043-CadBa.jpg (70KB, 584x928px) Image search: [Google]
4652706-8652518043-CadBa.jpg
70KB, 584x928px
>>33658400
LOL do you guys even Clone Wars? The second and third seasons were full of bounty hunters. Start with S02E17, but then there's Cad Bane (pic related) who was in a bunch of episodes, and of course Hondo Ohnaka and his crew, including Aurra Sing. Seriously, there's no lack of examples out there.
>>
File: jynerso.jpg (58KB, 950x667px) Image search: [Google]
jynerso.jpg
58KB, 950x667px
>>33658400

The Jyn Erso look would be pretty easy to pull off. Basically just looks like a modern military contractor with an E-11, a milsurp smock/ light jacket and some random "gear".

Check here for some ideas.

https://www.varusteleka.com/en/
>>
>>33658540
CG is the biggest cartoon boner-kill, so I've only seen the drawn cartoon Clone Wars
>>
This may help you come up with some outfit ideas. Rebel special forces look pretty cool, especially infiltrators.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Alliance_Special_Forces/Legends
>>
why the fuck is this in /k/? there's a whole board dedicated to this shit, ask there
>>
He'd look like Kyle Katarn and have a ship with no forward facing windows.
>>
>>33658471

You know you can base your shit that is in the comic, not just from the movies?
>>
>>33665962
Nothing is canon except the movies and the clone wars now.
>>
>>33658471
I like to imagine that there are denim jeans and flannel shirts on some planet somewhere in the galaxy where star wars takes place, so I imagine that's what some back water insurgents would wear
>>
>>33665962
>>33666002
How to spot a true star wars fan? do something from legends and hope that disney brings them back
New canon is more normie friendly but still fun
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.