[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tommorow I'm planning on taking public transit to a range

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0259.jpg (772KB, 1455x3151px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0259.jpg
772KB, 1455x3151px
Tommorow I'm planning on taking public transit to a range in the middle of the city. It's not the best range but it's open on easter and tommorow is my only day off and I want to go shooting dammit.

I plan on putting my .22 and my Glock in my guitar case. It all fits perfeclty in there with the ammo and targets. The only other range bag I have is a big heavy paratrooper bag that says "weapons case" in big loud letters on it (I fucking love that thing but its' heavy as shit)

Anyways I know what I'm doing is 100% legal (carrying on public transit is "suggested against" but not illegal, and I have a permit to carry concealed so w/e) but I do kind of feel weird walking into the range with a guitar case. Anyone else done this before?

I could save myself the embarrassment and just drive but fuck that driving in the city is a fucking nightmare and I want to have a relaxing day off.

What kind of weird unconventional ways do you carry your guns if you don't want something that says "I'm a tacticool faggot with a gun look at me right here"?
>>
>>33657843

backpack seems less conspicuous than a guitar case
>>
>cityfags
>>
>>33657939
can't fit a full sized .22 in a backpack.
>>
>>33658147
You taking a 22 rifle to indoor range?
>>
File: 20170415_203625.jpg (712KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170415_203625.jpg
712KB, 2048x1152px
Soft case or hard?
>>
>>33658179
yeah dude. I get bored shooting my glock and the rifle is just downright fun to shoot, so why not.

>>33658227

soft, but I put both guns in padded sleaves on top of that, so they don't print at all or make any clanking noises.
>>
File: IMG_1327 (Large).jpg (238KB, 1920x997px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1327 (Large).jpg
238KB, 1920x997px
>>33657843
>What kind of weird unconventional ways do you carry your guns
Bass case.
>>
>>33658344
that's a sick AR10 man. It's pretty much the "bass" of the AR line lol. what kind of bass?
>>
>>33657843
I keep my AR in a soft guitar case at home & take it to the range that way, no one cares. Plus, the guitar case lets the rifle hide in plain sight at home, so when people come over there's no conspicuous gun safe.

>>33658285
Padding is definitely a good idea.
>>
File: jmcrd2.jpg (2MB, 2754x3672px) Image search: [Google]
jmcrd2.jpg
2MB, 2754x3672px
>>33657843
This is why I got a 10/22 Takedown, then had a velcro loop patch sewn over the prominent Ruger logo, and put as nonthreatening a patch as I could think of over it. Pic related. Very few people would look at this and think there's a gun in there.
>>
>>33658533
>what kind of bass?
Spector NS2
>>
File: +new buis and we're good.jpg (230KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
+new buis and we're good.jpg
230KB, 1000x750px
>>33658757
Dude, I do the same thing,
I remove all bolts/firing pins and keep them in a small locked box and keep my AR and AK in a soft case in gun socks.

Ultimate low key storage.
>>
>>33657843
Can i see the weapons case it sounds sick
>>
>>33658809
Thats really sick

BRB doing that to mine
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.