[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't seem to get a straight answer for this, so I figured

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: P1060328-900x600.jpg (63KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
P1060328-900x600.jpg
63KB, 900x600px
Can't seem to get a straight answer for this, so I figured I'd ask here:

I know the 9mm p320 can't convert to .45 ACP, but can a stock p320 .45 ACP downgrade to 9mm without any issues?

I get buying a new upper and pistol grip might be in order, but will the trigger mechanism of the .45 version work with the 9mm frame?
>>
Pretty sure the .45 is too wide to fit into or exchange with 9mm.
Sig could come out with a trigger pack and what not that would work with the 45 but have not yet
>>
>>33654748
The firing mechanism fits in both, so yeah you would basically have to buy new frame, barrel, slide, and magazines.
>>
>>33654748
It can't convert?
I thought you can swap everything other than fire control group if you have any P320.
>>
>>33654857
Apparently the stock 9mm model of the p320 can't do .45, but the dealer I talked to today said the .45 model can downgrade to 9mm if I bought the conversion kit. Upon further study online, I'm now hearing the .45model might not be able to do 9mm, so I'm left more confused then ever.
>>
>>33654892
45 is exclusively 45
9, 40, and 357 Sig are interchangable
>>
>>33655079
Well, looks like I'm going to have to return by brand new p320 then. The guy selling me the pistol specifically told me the stock .45 could convert to 9mm, but not the other way around.
>>
>>33654748
i'm pretty sure the 45 model is too thick/wide to fit in a 9mm frame OP. Haven't tried it, but that's what I hear.
>>
>>33655098
why do retards always wait until after theyve bought the pistol to ask these questions on k?

I cannot think of a single pistol that can convert between .45 and 9mm. that is retarded. why would you want that, buy two guns.
>>
you can buy a slide, frame, barrel, and spring without having to do another background check if thats what you're asking.
>>
>>33654814
That's 100% wrong stop giving retarded advice.
>>
>>33655144

That's exactly what he's trying to ask, without actually asking it.
>>
>>33655141
I figured the guy selling them pistol knew what he was talking about, and since the p320 is basically sold as a modular pistol that can convert to different calibers, I really didn't see much of a reason to assume he was wrong.

On top of that, this is my first handgun purchase, so still green as fuck when it comes to this stuff.
>>
>>33655141
Tards gonna tard.
>>33655098
Stop listening to people in gun stores and do real research.
>>
>>33655166
Aight, you got proof that says other wise jackass?
>>
File: laughing bros.jpg (186KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
laughing bros.jpg
186KB, 400x392px
>.45 ACP to 9mm
>Thinks that's a "downgrade"
LOL holy hell, how new are you?
>>
>>33655254
Daily reminder that Zed is b&
>>
>>33655239
https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/sig-sauer-p320-grows-up-to-45-acp-review/

And there's dozens on sigtalk and similar threads asking this same question.

So maybe you should educate yourself before giving piss poor advice with guns you've never owned, you fucking dumb cunt.
>>
changing to and from .45acp requires a different frame in addition to magazaines/barrel, but you keep the trigger mechanism; thats the whole point, after all
>>
>>33656089
but thats false
the frame (which sig calls the firing mechanism) is different to accomidate the larger magwell and different extractor of 45.

>>33655239
do you have proof? you made a claim (after doing no research), someone said it was wrong. the burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>33655098
>be inna Cabellas
>walk up to gun counter
>some guy with a fucked accent is looking at guns and talking with female employee
>looking at mostly .45s
>points at P320 RX and asks about it
>female sales associate looks at it and says "Ohh, that one has a laser!"
>laser
>>
>>33655254
go away Callum,
>>
Someone needs to make an 80% P320 flat and jig.
>>
>>33654814
You're thinking about the 40 and the 9.....45 is its own gun
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.