[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>LOL HAZING IS GOOD YOU GUYS WE SHOULD TOTALLY TORTURE NEW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

File: tmp_20084-323498887535.jpg (45KB, 350x323px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20084-323498887535.jpg
45KB, 350x323px
>LOL HAZING IS GOOD YOU GUYS WE SHOULD TOTALLY TORTURE NEW GUYS BY BREAKING THEIR BONES, CUTTING THEIR LIMBS, BREAKING THEIR TEETHS, FORCE FEED PISS AND SHIT INTO THEIR MOUTHS, PUBLICLY HUMILIATE THEM AND BRUTALLY BULLY THE FUCK OUT OF THEM, TAKE ALL THEIR FAMILY PHOTOS THEY BROUGHT WITH THEM AND BURN IT INFRONT OF THEM WHILE RESTRAINING THEM, BEAT THEM UP AND KICK THEIR TESTICLES TO THE POINT THEY CAN'T MAKE SONS OR DAUGHTERS, FIRE LIVE ROUBDS RIGHT NEXT TO THEIR EARS AND FINALLY DEATH THREAT THE NEW GUYS WHILE LAUGHING ABOUT IT!!!
>THAT WILL CREAT GREAT BONDS AND FRIENDSHIP AND TOTALLY NOT MAKE THEM ABSOLUTELY HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE MILITARY AND END UP WITH THE NEW GUYS TURN INTO RESENTFUL AND VENGEFUL GUYS THAT WILL SLIT OUR THROATS AT NIGHTS AND GO FIND OUR FAMILY AND KILL THEM!

Go fuck yourself this is why the military is a fucking joke.
>>
Looks like someone couldn't handle the bantz.
>>
>>33652953

Well I think someone missed the point of hazing.

>You forgot to stand up for yourself
>>
>>33652953
>not realizing this only happens to the weak with the intent of getting them to leave so they aren't a liability on the battlefield
>>
OP, couldn't handle the banter
>>
But doesn't he have a point though?

Wouldn't severe bullying and abuse cause the person to just hold extreme resentment towards the military and pure hatred towards all the guys in his squad and just make him want revenge on the guys that did it to him even if it means prison time and being kicked out of the military if he goes through and kill the guys or simply not want to help the guys in his squad because of the severe abuse and bullying?
>>
>>33653049
Weeds out the pussies
>>
File: PvtPyle.jpg (149KB, 2880x1619px) Image search: [Google]
PvtPyle.jpg
149KB, 2880x1619px
>>33653049
>>
>>33653067
Okay but it isn't like you can really just "quite" the military like you could with a job since your stuck there for 4 years of service.

I'm just saying what if those hazings get out of hand and just only hurts the recruits in terms of bonding and teamwork instead of the other?
>>
Attrition is the mission.
>>
There is nothing hazing can achieve a rigourous, hard, mercyless training cannot.
Hazing only causes dissent.

Guys being sent in a jungle to lift logs, eat snakes, getting leeches all over their bodies, boxing in mud against their brothers in arms for a bottle of clean water, and overall being left alone with "survive" as their only mission, is training.

Raping the new guys in the ass, burning them with cigarettes, letting them out of their barracks naked in the snow for a full night, is hazing.

Only the first of these methods trains soldiers. The other unnecessarily breaks people.
Sure, the line is sometimes thinner than expected. That's why you need cool-headed officers to check out what's happening anyway.
>>
>>33653374
I remember long time ago my father told me about the time him and some of the other guys in the military got annoyed by one guy because the guy is the type that would "tattle tell" to the officers.

This was during the vietnam war and during night at the military training place my father and the guys snuck over to the guy and quickly blindfolded him and threw him in the lackers and locked it then they dragged the locker at the top of the barracks or office building I forgot but anyways they threw the locker with the guy inside and it made a loud bang on the ground.

Long story short the guys including my father never got caught and the poor bastard that was in the locker was really fucked up from the locker event but survived and never tattle tell anyone ever again.

My father is still alive and likes to go fishing every now and then with me when he gets the chance now.
>>
>>33653097
Do you actually believe that?
You absolutely can quit. All the serious hazing shit happens at a stage where you can drop out in any number of ways if you actually want too.
>>
>>33653865
You can?

I thought that once you sign up you can't leave until you did your four years of service.
>>
>>33652953
Hazing builds up a soldiers character, it creates a camaraderie. All of the shit you listed is gross hyperbole, and if you think any of that really happens you're absolutely wrong.

If you can't handle being thrown around and called names for a few weeks you shouldn't be in the armed forces.
>>
>>33652953
OP the funny thing is while not everybody needs hazing. You do. You really do.
>>
What is the official US military stance on hazing, and does anyone actually get punished for it apart from instances where someone snaps/someone dies?
>>
>>33653895
Retard.
>>
>>33653997
In some countries you get publicly executed (no lie) because in those nations the military demands soldiers to actually cooperate and actually form a bond and brotherhood and as well form friendship and trust.

Not any of that torture and bullying to the point one of the guys offs himself or puts lead bullets in the other guys in their sleep.
>>
File: received_10210316520743759.jpg (27KB, 724x417px) Image search: [Google]
received_10210316520743759.jpg
27KB, 724x417px
>>33652953
>everyone had a different opinion in my last thread so I'm gonna make a new thread! That'll show them!
>>
>>33653997
Official policy is that hazing is zero tolerance. That waivers in actuality depending on where you're at.
>>
>>33652953
While i agree with your sentiment OP you presented it like a massive faglord
>>
File: image_0.jpg (12KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
12KB, 250x237px
>>33652953
You Are a fucking faggot. I hope your bitch was isn't from the states. Go be a bitch somewhere else
>>
ITT bunch of bullies and chads and jocks that dropped out of highschool after failing their grades and spending too much time bullying random people.
>>
>>33654745
Fag
>>
File: 238476290.jpg (113KB, 746x599px) Image search: [Google]
238476290.jpg
113KB, 746x599px
>>33652953
sounds like a lot of hyperbolic bullshit that doesn't actually happen or happens in the worst cases where someone's so spineless doesn't retaliate at all.

no man is going to call someone names or give someone a hard time when doing that will result in a broken nose or a solid throat punch or knockout. There aren't even many that would fuck with someone who isn't strong but is willing to fight.

in other words, stop being a pussy and stand up for yourself
>>
>>33653852
That's attempted murder. Your father is a fucking dick.
>>
Man when I first got to my unit, all the e4s and e5s smoked me until my cherry ass passed out, were complete dicks to me for the first year(screaming at me whenever I said something, making me guard rando shit, etc), and I wasn't allowed to sit, or be unoccupied without studying a demo card. It just made me dispise all of them, and secretly cheer when they one by one pcs'd out.
>fuck those douchebags
>remember, lower enlisted have memory like an elephant, and they hold grudges
>I reenlisted like a retard, so when I get stripes, I'll train my guys, not shit all over them and make them hate me
>>
File: war never changes.jpg (91KB, 810x528px) Image search: [Google]
war never changes.jpg
91KB, 810x528px
>>33652953
You were too weak and/or too much of a dick.
Learn to make friends.
>>
File: 1467685412403.png (157KB, 310x350px) Image search: [Google]
1467685412403.png
157KB, 310x350px
Nobody actually joins the military because they want to, right?
>>
>>33652953

What military actually does all this?

I had a buddy see a USMC DI choke and punch a recruit but that's as much as I've heard from the us.
>>
>>33655682
He isn't a dick!

My father has the most caring and honest hard working soul he ever has and also he didn't attempt murder the guy since the guy lived.

Come on the military back then used to do things like that and they even do things today too hell i remember my dad told me the guys got one fella inside the outhouse and locked the door and just threw rocks at the outhouse until someone toppled the outhouse over.

Funny shit.
>>
>>33652953
Oh hey, new pasta!
Thanks OP. Also while I'm here
AVE NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA
>>
File: tropic-thunder-14.jpg (26KB, 282x160px) Image search: [Google]
tropic-thunder-14.jpg
26KB, 282x160px
>>33656134
>he didn't attempt murder the guy since the guy lived.
>>
>>33656172
He would never murder a human being though.

He doesn't advocate for evil or bad things like that and besides he's a really good man and he would never murder a man.
>>
>>33656224
>>
>>33652953
stop taking things from threads and posting them as threads
>>
>>33657371
Fuck you tripfag REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33652953
>can't handle the bantz
>wants to defend brothers against hordes of orks
>can't handle the bantz
>>
File: 1491718826386.jpg (18KB, 460x289px) Image search: [Google]
1491718826386.jpg
18KB, 460x289px
>>33652953
Is this an anti-russia thread? Cuz the only place I have seen hazing this bad was russia.
>>
>>33652953
Not everyone ends up becoming Private Pyle from hazing. Some become William T. Santiago and get murder charges handed out in their name.

Op is still a faggot
>>
It builds character
>>
>>33660101
I don't watch movies much but what are you reference about?

William t santiago who is that and what did he do?
>>
There is a point where hazing goes too far.

Like you and your buddies giving the new guy a bit of shit, and maybe beating him up, compared to holding him down and ass-raping him
>>
>>33652953
>Antman washed out of boot camp, the thread.
>>
>>33652953
>LOL HAZING IS GOOD YOU GUYS
Actually, yes:

https://aeon.co/essays/how-extreme-rituals-forge-intense-social-bonds

Breaking bones is bad, doing things that permanently reduce someone's ability to perform their role within the organisation is bad, driving people to suicide is bad, but hazing most definitely plays a positive role if used responsibly.
>>
I do not see how hazing helps form bonds of friendship because that is like saying a student and a bully form a strong friendship because the bully severely bullied the student that would not make any sense so can someone explain this to me how punishing and severely bullying someone would make that person like you instead of that person wishing you fall asleep and murder you in your sleep in the barracks
>>
File: IMG_1826.jpg (84KB, 618x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1826.jpg
84KB, 618x645px
>>33653852
Your dad sounds like a fucking asshole
>>
File: tmp_8130-1492307169374498887535.jpg (128KB, 806x908px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8130-1492307169374498887535.jpg
128KB, 806x908px
>>
>>33652986

I figured that OP was just a massive faggot who couldn't figure put how to throw a punch or to say fuck off
>>
Where is the murder cube located?
>>
>>33653852
congrats your father is sociopath
>>
why do I have a feeling that 99% pro-haze ppl were never bullied let alone hazed in their lives?
>>
>>33664684
Because 99% of pro-bullying people were never bullied in their lives. No one just decides to conform because of negative pressure.
>>
>>33653852
I would honestly not lose any sleep if I put a pistol against your father's head and splattered his brains for everyone to see
>>
>>33657371
Shoveling dicks into my mouth is like a hobby. The only thing I like to do more is get raped by my mommy. She's got a strap-on from bad dragon, so that's how we do our ass shagging.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.