[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I want to guns but can't find an in So, your best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: olB0hX5[1].gif (962KB, 245x213px) Image search: [Google]
olB0hX5[1].gif
962KB, 245x213px
>mfw I want to guns but can't find an in
So, your best candidates for purchases are a Wall-Mart and an Academy, and there are no local gun ranges or empty woodlands for target practice, how is one supposed to get into this as a hobbyist? Even if I ordered one online, I legit don't have anywhere I could go to shoot it on an regular basis. The closest range is 47 miles off of my home, and it's a club with membership fees.
>>
>>33652545
Where do you live?

You really have to do some research first. Some company websites will have a legit directory of known FFL's in your area, and there are probably way more than you think. I have 20 around me, and 10 of them will do transfers.
>>
>>33652545
You're going to have to drive to the range once a month to shoot. Ask the club members where the local FFL is but I highly fucking doubt there is none closer unless you're in the boonies and that would imply you have a place to shoot.

Get used to driving 47+ miles to enjoy recreational activities. This is the norm in adulthood and it's worse for cityfags. Try driving 100s for bullshit cheer/sports shit where all you get to do is pretend to be interested in dipshit kids running around the field.
>>
>>33652545
>no local gun ranges or empty woodlands for target practice
Just get a 9mm and shoot it in your backyard. 9mm won't penetrate your average wood fence.
>>
37* miles

>>33652564
the north end of South Carolina. Google's got me a handful of hole-in-the-wall gun stores, and only one in-state range within 50miles.
>>
>>33652597
>>33652564
You're referring to places to get my FFL, right? FFL doesn't have a second meaning I don't know about, does it?
>>
>>33652737
you don't get an ffl. FFL = any place that sells or transfers guns. There's no way there's no place to buy guns local in SC. get real. just check armslists for private transfers or ask the nearest range.

37 miles is fucking nothing you spoiled coaster fuck. try 90 miles until you hit the nearest post office only town in flyover and i'll feel bad for you.
>>
File: k5B1CBd[1].gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
k5B1CBd[1].gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>33652775
You're hurting my feelings anon. I don't know if I can ever come back to /k/ after this traumatic experience.
>>
>>33652545
If you're in the middle of nowhere then buy some land and set up some targets.
>>
File: SC.png (577KB, 1039x798px) Image search: [Google]
SC.png
577KB, 1039x798px
>>33652685
Go to Palmetto State Armory, there's one in Greenville and Cola. I know there has to be ranges near you, everyone here shoots. Are you a Northern transplant?
>>
>>33652804
I mean you're a dude living in SC complaining about not being able to INTO firearms. NY, CA, or Euro anons would be disgusted with you
>>
>>33653009
No, I'm local.
Like I said, there's a handful of shops I could stick my nose into. I did find another range, which is also a club, and about the same distance, but we're back to the membership fees issue.
I'm lower-middle at worst, but I can't do too many more memberships without officially hitting paycheck-to-paycheck status; not counting for the price of a gun and ammo.
The second one's got a club, but it's listed as a range, so I'll stick my head in there and see if membership is mandatory, or if it's like a benefits package.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.