[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say you're a buddhistfag or whatever in some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
7KB, 645x773px
Let's say you're a buddhistfag or whatever in some aspects of your life. If you're a /noguns/ pleb but want to become a hasguns, how do you work out the fact that you might need to kill people in other aspects of your life?
>>
>>33652027
A firearm is a tool. Nothing more, nothing less. How you choose to use it is entirely up to you.

Also: You're a faggot.

Thanks for playing.
>>
>>33652027
You're allowed to defend yourself as a buddhist faggot. You confusing it with Christcucks.
>>
>>33652027
Practicing mindfulness and doing your best to not harm others doesn't mean you need to roll over and let people hurt you. Compassion and weakness are not one and the same.
>>
>>33652051
Thanks. This is the kind of thing I get stuck on. I want to be compassionate but not weak. Unlike /pol/ for instance I don't assume those are the same.
>>
>>33652047
Yeah, I grew up Christianish, there's a good chance there's something getting mucked up here
>>
>>33652041
I don't care at all if an internet tough guy calls me a faggot.

I do care about this: do you care who you kill?

Not even LARPing.
>>
>>33652078
As long as you do your part to avoid needless violence and cruelty, you should be in the clear. Even the Dalai Lama has said that it's okay to shoot back, although he qualifies that by saying that you should intend to wound rather than kill. If you truly feel uncomfortable with the notion of using lethal force I would recommend a shotgun with beanbag rounds. Don't listen to the other anons too much. You're a good person.
>>
File: 1491941901082.jpg (22KB, 960x661px) Image search: [Google]
1491941901082.jpg
22KB, 960x661px
>>33652105
>>33652051
This. I don't hurt anything >Insect I don't have to, but I'm not interested in being helpless either. You decide whether the firearm ever becomes lethal.

Believe me, I hope to hell I never have to hurt anyone.
>>
>>33652047
>Christians aren't allowed to defend themselves
You're confusing the highly popular Christianity based cult, Catholicism.

Protect the widows and the orphans.
Then the other cheek and make them slap you as an equal.
If one of you doesn't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one (though that was mostly to fulfill a prophecy)
jesus himself beat the snot out of people to drive them from blaspheming the temple of Solomon.
There are plenty of cases of self defense in the Old Testament, and plenty of cases of early christians defending both themselves.
>>
You deal with it because this is reality, not safespaceland
>>
>>33652531
fair enough
-OP
>>
>>33652521
t. half Catholic
>>
>>33652027
You decide what really, actually matters to you and then you abide by your choice. If that means dying for refusing to take a life, then that's what you do. No need to overcomplicate things.
>>
>>33652521
*real Christianity for the highly popular Christianity based cult, Catholicism.
>>33652027
That navy seal from future weapons was a Buddhist priest.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.