[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This dumb looking ball-o'-lard has contracted you to, in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: 170px-Oldrobotnik.jpg (8KB, 170x173px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Oldrobotnik.jpg
8KB, 170x173px
This dumb looking ball-o'-lard has contracted you to, in his words, "Remove a particularly nasty group of critters".
If you succeed in completing the contract, he has offered the following rewards:
>1x Firearm of your choice. Any firearm.
>50 crates of ammo for said firearm, or 50 rounds if they somehow don't fit in a crate
>50 billion USD worth of any currency or good of your choice. Dollars, euros, yen, military grade ammo, guzzoline, rare pepes, anime figures, EVE online accounts, etc, etc.
>Complete, utter and perpetual ownership of 1392482 km2 (twice the area of Texas) of land mass, divided however you want (ie: all in a big clump or divided among many islands), maritime territory is not counted in this calculation if the land mass/es have access to sea or lakes
He also gave you full availability of all his facilities in order to commission whatever equipment you deem available to complete the task.

What's your plan?
>>
>>33651600
>Build giant death machine
>Actually attach the armor over it's super sensitive weakspot properly so it won't fall off when headbutted twice
>???
>Collect winnings
>>
>>33651600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcHR3HizRTA
>>
>>33651600
>>
Poisonous chili.
>>
>>33651600

land mines everywhere. wait for the blue wanker to run into one.
>>
OP is a DOUBLE NIGGER
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492277054825.jpg (6KB, 207x204px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492277054825.jpg
6KB, 207x204px
>>
>>33653782
>FB_IMG_1492277054825.jpg
Trolling newfag faggot
>>
File: rouge blaze k safe.jpg (196KB, 1000x926px) Image search: [Google]
rouge blaze k safe.jpg
196KB, 1000x926px
>>33651600

>What's your plan?

I'm going to fuck Rouge and Blaze.
>>
>>33654195
>triggered hard by a filename

You realize websites other than 4chan exist, right?

And that you can go to any of them at any time?
>>
>>33654228
Gib sauce neger
>>
>>33651600
I seek out and contract Coldsteel the Hedgeheg and offer him $1 billion worth of katanas to kill Sanic.
>>
File: Blackwater_hijinks.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Blackwater_hijinks.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>33651600
Build up a massive robot industrial base
>robots build more robots who then mine, build, research, design, or explore
>Treat them much better than robotnik with housing, entertainment, encouragement, American freedom, and maybe friendship, but never mention the increase in quality
>Build hordes of bots specialized in a specific role, ie, tanks, lasers, flying, artillery, etc

Now onto the job
>start engaging the hedgehog, but not with much ferver, instead in a probing way
>start building better and better bots and testing them like syndrome did in The Incredibles
>While guy is distracted masturbating while watch the cams of the bots hunting Sonic, start planting the seeds of doubt in my bots about robotnik

Now, the Climax:
>Capture sonic
>Inform him of the plan
>Present him to robotnik
>Free him, and while he fights robotnik I really my loyal bots
>Take control of all facilities and bots from robotnik
>now I can build whatever the fuck I want forever
>Send my bots out to conquer the world to free everybody from tyranny and improve their standard of living
>Begin my quest to make the stars great again
>>
>>33651714
He tried that, sort of.

https://youtu.be/K1C88bCCmyI?t=13m39s
>>
File: dshk.png (580KB, 1324x580px) Image search: [Google]
dshk.png
580KB, 1324x580px
>>33651600
>>
>>33651600
I think I'll just inform him of the basics of building nuclear bombs and be done with it.
>>
>>33651600
Nothin personell kid
>>
>>33651600
Could eggman even afford all that?
>>
>>33655100
Well he did build a giant theme park in space.
>>
>>33651600
>grab 10/22
>remove hog
>>
>>33654228
They don't even have nipples in the original, why censor it at all?
>>
snooping as usual?
>>
>>33655698

Funny?
>>
>>33651600
>Need to take them all out at once so there's no fight with bullshit speed and chaos powers.
>Have an egg lab make a man portable railgun.
>Find Sanic and friends while they're sleeping.
>Set-up far away.
>Shoot big ol' metal slug right into the middle of their group at 20x the speed of sound.
>Sheer kinetic energy smacking the ground turns them and surrounding area to pulp so fast that they can't react.
>Collect reward and ask evil fat man to keep my number if anything else needs to die in a common sense manner.
>>
File: nowthatswhaticallgunnuts.jpg (77KB, 600x577px) Image search: [Google]
nowthatswhaticallgunnuts.jpg
77KB, 600x577px
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.