[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ I'm thinking of trying dual wielding pistols. Does dual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: f6d.jpg (27KB, 960x532px) Image search: [Google]
f6d.jpg
27KB, 960x532px
/k/ I'm thinking of trying dual wielding pistols.
Does dual wielding actually work or is that just movie snuff?
>>
>>33649426
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pHdg4F15aQ

Of course, for you it would be more like trying to shoot the broad side of a barn.
>>
>>33649426

Is it practical? No. But if you practice enough to git gud it can work.
>>
>>33649426
>/k/ I'm thinking of trying dual wielding pistols.
Then just fucking do it. Anyone who says it isn't fun at least a few times is lying.

Pretty pointless unless we're talking old revolvers / blackpowder.
>>
>>33649426
Go big or go home. Dual wield deagle brand deagles.
>>
>>33649426
It's fun as fuck, dumping ammo out of double pistols. But Rally doesn't approve.

But really, it's fun as fuck dumping ammo out of anything. I shot 60 rounds of 308 out of a Spanish Mauser with fucked up iron sights earlier. I managed to shoot a nigger wasp and piss off his buddies before I left, but it was fun as hell, even if it was hot as fuck.
>>
File: int.jpg (855KB, 3056x1832px) Image search: [Google]
int.jpg
855KB, 3056x1832px
>>33650008
Goddamn it, of course it wouldn't post the image.
>>
>>33649426
>Fun
Hell yeah.
>Practical
Eeeh not really.
>>
File: 20170415005526.jpg (78KB, 1109x708px) Image search: [Google]
20170415005526.jpg
78KB, 1109x708px
there is a shooting technic that you hold your gun in a position infront of your cheek, and hold fast your upper body, where you stare at is where the bullet will land. (pretty much how they do it in CS;GO) But only for close range, and took me alot of practice to get use to the recoil and always tend to shoot too fast than the recoil mannagment can handle.

You should be able to shoot duel weilding. But takes practice.
With all the time and ammo investment. Why not just get good at shooting one handed like a normol person?
>>
>out shooting with friends and we are fucking around
>someone chooses to duel wield pistols and we do that for a bit
>someone bring up trying bigger weapons
>next thing we know we have a guy holding two nuggets with one guy on each side to operate the bolt action for each rifle while the other guy aims both and shoots them

His arms hurt for a few days.
>>
its fun to try it but for all practical purposes its just a waste of ammo
>>
>>33649426
It does. But it requires next level of proficiency. Noobs should not apply.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7G-sOC3-sQ
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.