[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that the one man who came the closest to defeating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 80

File: Trenchgunkek.png (830KB, 616x996px) Image search: [Google]
Trenchgunkek.png
830KB, 616x996px
Friendly reminder that the one man who came the closest to defeating Tanya was John Moses Browning.
>>
File: 1490214126950.png (222KB, 580x804px) Image search: [Google]
1490214126950.png
222KB, 580x804px
*George Stephenson
>>
>>33647473
>germans thought trenchguns were war crimes meme
Literally no documentation of reprisals other than whinging butthurt
>>
what animu?
>>
File: Tanyagradspeech.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Tanyagradspeech.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>33647514
Youjo Senki; The Saga of Tanya the Evil

One of the better ones from last season.
>>
>>33647540
>you live forever even if you're killed
>>
>>33647540
looks super gay
>>
>>33647540
thanks for not giving a bullshit awnser. anon
>>
>>33647556
It's the grad speech from Full Metal Jacket.
>>
>>33647489
Who?
>>
File: Animal Mother M60.gif (986KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
Animal Mother M60.gif
986KB, 400x226px
>>33647540
Jesus could they have plagiarized Full Metal Jacket even more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBz8ywqPyRE
>>
>>33647610
Yeah, Tanya probably saw the movie in her past life.
>>
>>33647622
The whole point was that she didn't actually expect any of them to pass her training, so she didn't have a grad speech planned. So she ripped off FMJ being fully aware of what she was doing.
>>
File: Hayley.gif (643KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Hayley.gif
643KB, 245x245px
>>33647621
>>33647489
Oh shit, I just got that.
>>
>>33647473
What's it about fampai?
>>
>>33647714
WW1, but with magic and lolis.
>>
>>33647622
I mean it honestly makes a lot of sense for Tanya to use the fmj speech there.
>>
>>33647622
This, same with Gate and the Ride of the Valkyries scene.
I feel like anime wasn't always this painfully derivative, but then I consider Black Lagoon and am unsure.
>>
File: IMG_0170.jpg (180KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0170.jpg
180KB, 1920x1080px
>>33647568
It kinda is. I prefer the FMA European industrial revolution aesthetic anyway.
>>
>>33647763
It doesn't really count as plagiarism when they directly refer to where they're taking it from, at that point it just becomes a pop culture reference.
>>
File: IMG_0177.jpg (95KB, 534x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0177.jpg
95KB, 534x448px
>>33647473
I've never wanted to see a protagonist die so badly.
>>
>women
>in the imperial german military
>>
>>33647791
>burn pokemon episodes to DVDs and sell them as 'nomekop'
>cant get in trouble because there pop culture references because i made the tiny title underneath saying where i got the source material
>>
File: 1448148583961.jpg (169KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1448148583961.jpg
169KB, 1200x1200px
>>33648291
>being this autistic
>>
>>33647622
>yfw you realize the whole idea is tanya took it from the actual movie
>>
>>33648249

>Different universe with magic
>German
>>
>>33648249
pretty sure it's only for mages
>>
>>33647726
>the Great War, but better
>>
File: 13.jpg (63KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
63KB, 540x960px
>>33647622
>>33647763
It's impressive how stupid you are.
>>
>>33647800
Tanya is a shitbag. She's a psychopathic, batshit insane, heartless little demon and more than a little bit of a hypocrite. And I'm still rooting for the little shit, because Being X is worse and deserves to have someone tell him to go fuck himself in the most dramatic, explodey way possible.
>>33647512
I think it may be more specific. It may specifically be a war crime for mages to use trenchguns. They're practically WMDs by the standards of the world around them, in the hands of a magic-user. They cause a pretty vast swath of destruction when you shove magic into the shot.
>>
>>33648537
She's a villain, but fuck me if she isn't still my hero for literally standing up to God. She won't be forced to believe something and won't be forced to worship anyone. She will not bow. Does not bend. She has vicious independence, and she refuses to have her independence or free thought taken from her, and that's more than I can say of most people.
>>
>>33648572
In the manga and the LN, Sonzai X takes over her body from time to time and make it spout shit about worshiping god and such while Tanya is completely aware of it.
>>
>>33647473
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0D6p3w2qgY
>>
>>33648594
>tfw only watched the anime
This just makes Being X worse. Bad enough to try and force someone into worship or belief, and even worse to effectively strap a bomb to someone and tell them it'll go off if they don't pray, but stealing their body? Jesus.
>>
File: 1315116427638.jpg (40KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1315116427638.jpg
40KB, 429x410px
>>33647473
This is some of the dumbest looking shit I've ever seen.
>>
>>33647473

So is etten or whatever supposed to be america

Why do they have garands in 1923
>>
>>33647489
What the hell is a NAP?
>>
>>33648707
Lurk more.
>>
>>33648686
It's better than it looks, honestly.
>>33648707
> t. Gary Johnson
>>
>>33648710
Don't be a dick about it.
>>33648707
Learn to Google. But I'll help. The NAP is a non-aggression pact or principle. Effectively, it is a social contract which dictates that you not harm anyone, damage or touch their property, or otherwise violate their rights. In other words, that you not be an aggressor.
>>
>>33648741
I'll take your word for it.
>>
>>33647800
Going to take this pic to /fit/. BRB.
>>
>>33647622
But the character is from our timeline in an alternate past... that's the whole point. Tanya regularly makes references to our reality. It's not a "ripoff" when it's an intentional reference.
>>
>>33647489
horribly underrated post
>>
>>33647763
Black Lagoon is so far up John Woo's ass it's finding dove feathers.
>>
>>33648572

She's a tool being used to throw the middle finger at Being X, but after her job is done one that you want to dispose of ASAP for being an insufferable brat.
>>
>>33648707

The oldest trick in the book that you would have to be a shmuck to fall for in this day and age.
>>
>>33649692
Kek, true.
but that's not necessarily a bad thing, is it?
>>
File: Tanya, AOTS department.webm (3MB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya, AOTS department.webm
3MB, 568x320px
>>33648572
You make him/her sound super edgy. He doesn't believe that the thing which put him in an alternate reality is The God. Here is the wikipedia summary.

>An atheist Japanese salaryman, in the moment of being murdered, is confronted by a self-righteous entity he refers to as "Being X" who condemns the man for not believing that it is God and sentences him to be reborn in a world that is similar to WWI Europe mixed with early aspects of World War II and magic, in an empire torn apart by countless wars with all nearby countries. The salaryman is reborn as a girl, Tanya Degurechaff. According to "Being X", if she's not able to die a natural death, or she refuses to have faith in Him, her soul will leave the circle and be sent to hell for the countless sins that Tanya has committed in her previous life. In search for an escape, Tanya decides to enter into the Empire's Mages Division and fight in the world war, hoping to reach a high enough rank as fast as possible to remain far from the battlefield and in this way avoid the risk of being killed. Even if she's now forced to speak with a young girl's lisp, Tanya soon turns into a ruthless soldier who prioritizes efficiency and her own career over anything else, even the lives of those beneath her, especially those that get on her bad side.
>>
File: 1486998472594.png (241KB, 503x470px) Image search: [Google]
1486998472594.png
241KB, 503x470px
>>33648537
>Tanya is a shitbag. She's a psychopathic, batshit insane, heartless little demon and more than a little bit of a hypocrite.

I think the point of the anime is seeing what happens when you put a Japanese salaryman (a greedy, selfish asshole in an extremely competitive society, and he worked in the HR department to boot...) in an environment where he has a number of advantages (being a scumbag in a nation full of patriotic idiots, with 20/20 historical hindsight).

I don´t really think Tanya is supposed to be that much worse than anyone else from her former life, but she is a wolf among sheep in her new one. So what does that say about Japanese society and the average salaryman?

Some people have mentioned Black Lagoon in this thread. That´s funny, because Tanya and Rock were both salarymen in their former lives, and adapted fairly quickly to worlds were being a conniving scumbag puts you one step ahead of everyone else...
>>
>>33651421
That was the point actually. It's supposed to be an awesomely absurd shoot em up.
>>
Anime is shit and so are you.
>>
>>33651481
No, but she acknowledges Being X as God-LIKE, and as far as a mortal is concerned, that isn't nothing. The fact that she is willing to wave her recently departed dick in the face of a being capable of stopping time is pretty serious.
>>33649979
Honestly, I'd keep her around, for the same reason she keeps other people around. She's useful. It's always good to have someone with no conscience at your disposal, as long as you can find something to give them in turn.
>>33651531
And a wolf in adorable little lamb's clothing, at that. Tell me that an Imperial soldier who doesn't know her true nature wouldn't want to protect her. But no, she was a psychopath in a position that attracts psychopaths- perhaps you almost NEED to be a psychopath to work the position she did as a salaryman without losing it completely. The average person is selfish, stupid, lazy, and kind of a dick, but they don't typically behave like THAT. Usually there would be some level of guilt, firing a guy with a family and shiet, or killing a bunch of people (especially fleeing civilians), but nope- zero remorse from Tanya. The key is she doesn't ENJOY it either- it's just something she has to do to make her own quality of life improve. People are either obstacles or tools.
>>
>>33647622
She is literally a 30-something salary man reincarnated into the body of a loli in not-Europe before the not-Great War that takes place in the mid 20's

I'm intrigued as to the mechanical evolution of the timeline
Flamethrowers, tanks and cargo planes where developed out of WWI experience
>>
>>33649153
The animation is sketchy at times
Mainly when there are large groups of people in frame animated in CG
>>
File: 1488169779509.jpg (265KB, 1031x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1488169779509.jpg
265KB, 1031x1500px
>>33651643
>Tell me that an Imperial soldier who doesn't know her true nature wouldn't want to protect her.

Rerugen has suspicions that she is a psycho and distrusts and fears her for that reason. By the time Tanya´s soldiers also realize there is something "special" about her, they have drunk the Kool Aid.

>But no, she was a psychopath in a position that attracts psychopaths

Not really. The soldiers she recruits are pure-hearted patriots at first, but she slowly forces them to "toughen up" (ie: shut up and obey orders without question despite their immorality). That seems to me like a natural thing to happen, not that there is something inherently broken in these guys´ brains.

>The average person is selfish, stupid, lazy, and kind of a dick, but they don't typically behave like THAT. Usually there would be some level of guilt, firing a guy with a family and shiet, or killing a bunch of people (especially fleeing civilians), but nope- zero remorse from Tanya. The key is she doesn't ENJOY it either- it's just something she has to do to make her own quality of life improve. People are either obstacles or tools.

We know, because Tanya tells us so, that she is a little bit more of a cunt than the average person. Except... that´s just what she says. We don´t know if the salaryman she fired would have behaved the same way if the roles had been reversed. The fact that doubt is even there should be indicative of what the author thinks of the modern corporate mentality, particularly when you see what happens when this mentality is applied to WW1 Germany through Tanya (she justifies legally how to fire on civilians...).
>>
>Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
>Achtung! Deckung! Hinlegen! Halt!

>To the battlefield! The front lines! Then the edge of death!
>Show this commitment born from casting your life away!

>Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!

>I'm sure you can hear the sounds of their guns—
>The voices of maggots trying to resist.
>Stomp them out! Stomp them out!

>Men, what is our mission?
>Extermination!
>Not a single enemy spared!
>There's only one thing to do:
>Create a living Hell!

>Why do we... advance deeper into the flames?
>... charge head on into a rain of bullets?
>What a ridiculous question!
>It's for the sake of the empire!

>To the battlefield! The front lines! Then the edge of death!
>Show this commitment born from casting your life away!
>Offer your loyalty! Your obedience! Then your very soul!
>Offer every fiber of your being, raising a triumphant shout!

>Go forth! Prove that we can build
>A pile of bodies that can reach the heavens!

>Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
>>
>>33651848
>Not really. The soldiers she recruits are pure-hearted patriots at first, but she slowly forces them to "toughen up" (ie: shut up and obey orders without question despite their immorality). That seems to me like a natural thing to happen, not that there is something inherently broken in these guys´ brains.
When I made the comment about her being a psychopath in a position that attracts psychopaths, I was referring to her previous life's managerial position. But with regards to your point, you're right. And god damn is it ever some good Kool-Aid, because its juice crystals are made of patriotism. Tanya's amorality is just the water.
>>
File: 1487825524767.png (169KB, 600x816px) Image search: [Google]
1487825524767.png
169KB, 600x816px
>>33651859

That ending is so deliciously edgy, I love it!
>>
>>33651980
>the training wheels and the nutcracker
The extra effort made me kek. Saved.
>>
>>33647622
You retard thats the fucking point. FMJ didn't happen in that universe so she just used the speech to sound impressive
>>
>>33647473
anime is for nerds, children and serious losers
>>
>>33648696
WW1 is being dragged out beyond our timeline and new technologies are being phased in to the war like Garands, V2 rockets and Panzer IIIs.
>>
This is such a trashy, poorly adapted show that's about on par with GATE in those regards. People unironically enjoying it is a sign of how desperate we've become for any /k/-tier animu.
>>
File: 339.jpg (332KB, 1614x1732px) Image search: [Google]
339.jpg
332KB, 1614x1732px
>Japanese salary man transformed into not!german loli
>>
>>33647556
I thought people died when they were killed?
>>
I really don't understand why people like this show. The first two episodes showed some real promise and the next two could be excused as world-building or whatever but then it goes fucking nowhere. No other character save Tanya gets any real development. There's no easily identifiable antagonist outside Being X and even that dumb fucking thing is barely around for most of the season. Dude in OP's image has literally no reason to have been as obsessed with fighting her as he was; I was legit expecting in an earlier episode when his family evacuated that not!Kaiser's Germany would have sunk their ship or something but no he's just suicidal for no reason even though his family is safe and not!WWI Germany isn't doing anything particularly bad to his country. Oh I guess now his daughter has a real reason to be built up as an antagonist, great, only took us a whole season to get here.

Like seriously do you care about anyone else but Tanya? Her mooks might as well be fucking faceless and even then this shitshow fucking gives them plot-armor to fuck in that last fight.

The idiot who wrote this plot has no fucking idea where he's going with this. I mean the French WWI army just amscraying to Africa is somehow a real fucking threat? UGH

Seriously, this show is garbage.
>>
Oh hey an episode where they raid the enemy high command! Do we follow the actions of the team that succeeds in finding them or do we follow the exciting pulse pounding action that is the adventures of the team that stumbles on an empty decoy bunker?

This fucking show, man...
>>
>>33648707
A short sleep
>>
File: 1490403969855.webm (2MB, 958x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490403969855.webm
2MB, 958x540px
Mag dump.
>>
>>33647473
>trenchguns are treaty violations
>using fucking gas attacks are A OK
>>
Quack.
>>
>>33652922
Can you quack like a duck when we fuck?
>>
This show is so fucking boring. How can you like it?
>>
File: Youjo Senki - 06 - Large 11.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Youjo Senki - 06 - Large 11.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
I watched all the episodes of the anime and while I found the whole, " salary man turns into a loli" plot and all the girls ((just 3) in the show having the big glossy eye to be retarded I still enjoyed it to an extent but holy fuck were there some utter bullshit and flat out nonsensical moments in the show when it came to the way the war progressed and the entente alliance.

During the last couple episodes "the empire" bringing out panzer 3's and v1 rockets were such bullshit and made no sense for a 1923 time setting. Your'e telling me that during the same time the entente powers had old ww1 bombers like these (pic is from the show) that "the empire" had made jet engines and ww2 era tanks? Throughout the whole show they were in a ww1 setting and just like that rolled in the ww2 tech. At no point in time were tanks ever seen during the anime or mentioned, it was pure trench warfare but suddenly oh "germany" has panzer 3's now and entente never even invented a basic concep for tanks yet? The entente powers had the most retarded, incompetent soldiers and their commander was an idiot. "France" deserved to lose in the show.

And if you try to argue that the entente had good troops that's why "the empire" was struggling, no they didn't, their soldiers were idiots because the episode this picture was from proves it. An entente bomber group is heading to bomb a supply depot during a winter offensive. They fly super high up where enemy mages (flying soldiers with flak guns) cant reach them and are flying pass freely without much resistance. The main character "Tanya" in spite of it being theoriticaly impossible to do manages to get to the same altitude as the bombers and destroys the lead bomber. Instead of the bombers continuing the mission after just 1 goes down THE ENTIRE BOMBER FORCE RETREATS and dies failing the mission
>>
File: 1490105733127.jpg (99KB, 918x880px) Image search: [Google]
1490105733127.jpg
99KB, 918x880px
>>
>>33653258
You have to remember, this is a show by and for sheltered Japanese people. They don't care about historical accuracy or even simple plot consistency, they just want cool fights and/or cute girls. These people have no actual interests; their monotonous education and jobs drain their souls away.
>>
>>33653317
good luck little duck
>>
>>33653317
shit luck tiny duck
>>
>>33653258
It's not exactly the same setting as WW1 you know. The existence of magic kind of shows that overtly. Technology could be all over the place for any reason. If I was Tanya I would be getting my ass off the battlefield by designing modernish weapons and proving myself as a useful engineer. I would be making AK-47s, M60s and SVDs out the wazo.
>>
>>33653317
Good luck little duck.
>>
>>33647473
Tanya better be rotting in hell by the end of the series.
>>
>>33648627
/thread
>>
>>33647540
this is some retarded weeb shit
>>
>>33653946
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>33652900
>upset about trench guns in the sky
>>
>>33653317
good luck little duck
>>
>>33653631
Tanya did nothing wrong, though.
>>
>>33652860
if I had any inclination about seeing this show it's gone now. is this only liked ironically?
>>
>>33655025
No.
>>
File: 1489977983954.jpg (311KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489977983954.jpg
311KB, 1280x720px
>>33653946
you must be new here
>>
>>33648707
it's code for don't be a nigger.
>>
>>33651481
Oh man this clip is so much better with sound.
>>
>>33648759
>Don't be a dick about it
>spoon feeding
L U R K M O A R F A G G O T
>>
>>33655025
It's nowhere near perfect but I enjoyed it
>>
File: 1487224861279.jpg (134KB, 1008x403px) Image search: [Google]
1487224861279.jpg
134KB, 1008x403px
>>33647489
saved
>>
>>33648707
you just violated the NAP for not recognizing it
>>
>>33648507
>the Great War, but worse
ftfy
>>
>>33647489
10/10
>>
>>33648707
It means "you have no right to stop your betters from killing you."
>>
>>33651481
>>33652722
god imagine how much better this could've been if japs could keep their dicks in their pants
>>
>>33655025
it took me 3 tries to get into it. couldnt get past the first 2 episodes due to her duck face. after that it was pretty good
>>
How much longer until the NA BDs come out?
>>
File: 1445372800340.jpg (54KB, 418x538px) Image search: [Google]
1445372800340.jpg
54KB, 418x538px
>>33648627
I was just about to fucking post this.
>>
>>33653317
Good luck little duck.
>>
File: what.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
298KB, 600x512px
What makes a shotgun so good in a trench?
>>
>>33648572
>God shows himself to you, literally proving that he himself exists
>"Hurr I'd stand up to him"
>Even though he can very well make you suffer for all eternity just for talking shit to him
Really fucking smart, isn't it?
>>
>>33659722
In WW1 they had higher tube capacity and a higher chance for a hit, you also could slam fire them faster than you could cycle a bolt. Unfortunate that they only had a range of a few feet like in cod though. If they could have reached a little further the spring offensive of 1919 might have turned out a little different.
>>
File: 1382406569864.jpg (134KB, 510x755px) Image search: [Google]
1382406569864.jpg
134KB, 510x755px
>>33653946
>>
>>33659753

He's not God though. He's just an asshole with lots of magic.
>>
File: 1489529715533.png (193KB, 1000x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1489529715533.png
193KB, 1000x1189px
>>33659753
Literally never proven it actually is god, but rather a wizard. Which is arguably more dangerous.
>>
File: Ork.jpg (38KB, 478x330px) Image search: [Google]
Ork.jpg
38KB, 478x330px
>>33652860
>>
File: 1484517177419.jpg (226KB, 500x895px) Image search: [Google]
1484517177419.jpg
226KB, 500x895px
>>33658403
she a cute tho
>>
File: DONOTFISTTHEANDROIDS.jpg (67KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
DONOTFISTTHEANDROIDS.jpg
67KB, 1024x640px
tfw never get appreciated by the major

>be me
>policeman transferred to section 9 for god knows why
>basically do nothing except cleanup work, no cool shit, no thermoptics
>you don't even have any implants except for some neural communication shit
>tfw team gets deployed to kill a fucking mech
>sitting back at base, cleaning weapons, maintaining arachtanks.
>suddenly you get mobilizied
>entire team is incapacitated by some codemonkey
>grab a gun and sped to the scene
>"you're the section 9 guy right? get in there tiger"
>wander through the halls of an abandoned building
>get to the top floor
>weebshit has all the cool kids on the floor, paralyzed with script magic
>stumble forward, shakily
>foot hits a pipe, goes rolling
>bad guy turns around
>get scared, magdump
>18 confirmed hits to the face
>everyone is rescued
>back at base, getting praised
>everyone leaves to do shit
>major comes up and pats you on the back
>"You did a good job anon, nice shooting."
>spaghetti overload, flood building, kill everyone
>>
>>33647473
>dies
>comes back with even stronger God magic
>gets killed by his own gun that his daughter gave him
>allah akhbars
>STILL DOESN'T EVEN LAND A SCRATCH ON TANYA
It's hard to take her being super competent seriously with the plot armor up the wazoo.
>>
>>33647540
i watched the first episode and its really, really bad
>>
File: 1490458024846.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490458024846.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>33647473
>when you cannot tell if you shouldn't fap because she is a loli and it makes you a pedo or because it is actually a 30 year old japanese salary man forced into a loli with his full memories and personality and it makes it gay
>>
>>33660592
Togusa is actually the only person that actually does anything though.
>>
>>33661413
Dont you see anon, the answer is simple you can fap because it is a 30 year old trap.
>>
>>33653317
good duck little cuck
>>
>>33661413
>/k/ discovers new ATF regulation.webm
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (44KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
44KB, 500x271px
>>33660592
>>
File: 1441607751425.jpg (80KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
1441607751425.jpg
80KB, 843x843px
>>33647473
Reminder that weeaboo trash doesn't belong on this board.
>>
I really hate this girl/salaryman. Haven't seen an anime protag I wanted to see die more than this one.
>>
>>33653317
good luck little duck
>>
>>33662009
>weeaboo trash doesn't belong on the /k/usanagi board
>>
>>33661413
>tfw you explode either way
>>
File: untitled.gif (3MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.gif
3MB, 540x304px
>>33653317

good luck little etc etc
>>
File: p01.jpg (3MB, 2480x3424px) Image search: [Google]
p01.jpg
3MB, 2480x3424px
/ak/ thread? /ak/ thread.
Let's move from magical notWWI warfare with a genderbend loli to.... magical notWWI trench warfare with combutt maids, aka Trench Flowers

Page 01:

Chapter 11: Revenge!!
The black butterflies dancing on the battlefield
Front line is always exciting!!
3MB, 2064x2992px
>>33663017

Page 02:

Even with Marine's recovery, the war situation remains harsh as ever...

I get it, you can attract explosive Aether-balls that come flying by wearing these Aether belts

I understand the war situation
But it's painful that there is only one group leader in this section
3MB, 2064x2992px
>>33663023

Page 03:

Aah, currently the group leader is injured, and the vice-group leader secluded herself in a trench with neurosis from the bombardment

So there was no one left to go besides me or Big Mama
Thanks for your work with that

Anyway, the royal soldiers offensive has slowed down, but is nowhere near over yet
Right, Elena's group has to come back, or else

Camille, what's wrong
Hey, Marine
3MB, 2064x2992px
>>33663029

Page 04:

It's the same smell, the same smell as the one I smelled at the encampment/at home
Scary people are approaching Elena's group

I can see it too. Elena's group is currently fighting the enemy
Sophie...

Our [angel's eye] can be trusted. What will you do Marine?

Messenger!
What!?

I report
Headquarters has decided on time of bombardment. Starting time will be 16:30. That's all!
Well done, roger that!
3MB, 2064x2992px
>>33663033

Page 05:

There's a possibility of Aerith being amongst the enemy
There's no time left until the bombardment, so I and several others will head out to get Elena's group and the soldiers

But Marine, how are you gonna head there, the royal army is right in the mids of an intense attack

Seria should take care of the royal soldiers here
Since we've also prepared the new ordnance
New ordnance?

It's effects is ought to be outstanding
We're setting it up currently. Was quite heavy-
3MB, 2064x2992px
>>33663040

Page 06:

Kanti
Will you come too
Of course, with pleasure

And this time I'd like to ask the predecessor too...
I've been itching for that. What's the equipment?

I have prepared equipment for hand-to-hand combat
Let's get geared at once

Firing signal flare!
3MB, 2480x3424px
>>33663045

Page 07:

Right!

You saved me there! Red hot

Don't call me weird nicknames!!
Keep you guard up glasses, the next ones are coming!

We first gotta make it out of here
3MB, 2480x3424px
>>33663052

Page 08:

Uooh!
4MB, 2480x3424px
>>33663059
>>
File: p10.jpg (3MB, 2064x2992px) Image search: [Google]
p10.jpg
3MB, 2064x2992px
>>33663066

Page 10:

Hyoooo-!!

Head head~, took his head
3MB, 2480x3424px
>>33663072

Page 11:

Uwah!! I owe you one, nice shoot!

Thanks old man!
Call me sergeant, lass!

Ooh!
3MB, 2064x2992px
>>33663077
>>
File: p13.jpg (3MB, 2480x3424px) Image search: [Google]
p13.jpg
3MB, 2480x3424px
>>33663080
>>
File: p14.jpg (3MB, 2064x2992px) Image search: [Google]
p14.jpg
3MB, 2064x2992px
>>33663083

Page 14:

Room master!
3MB, 2064x2992px
>>33663086

Page 15:

Is everyone fine?
We're still alive

Bombardment is about to start
So please hurry and retreat

I'd sure love to do so, but

It's quite difficult

Oi lass!
>>
File: p16.jpg (3MB, 2480x3424px) Image search: [Google]
p16.jpg
3MB, 2480x3424px
>>33663092

Page 16:

Watch out
So cool-!
Ya saved me, old man!

Uoooh!

We'll get worn out since there's too many enemies
You won't have to worry about aether balls during hand-to-hand combat, but you'll get aimed at at the contrary if you take some distance...
3MB, 2480x3424px
>>33663108

Page 17:

Uoooh!
3MB, 2064x2992px
>>33663113

Page 18:

Thanks god...

Seems like they can use the small size (trench) mortar
3MB, 2064x2992px
>>33663128

Page: 19:

The 9 hours line is coming!
Sergeant, are you the commanding officer here?

Seems so, I'm sergeant Grimes
I already heard the basics from your friends. There's gonna be a bombardment?
Yes, exactly

We also brought some support arms
We also need to get the wounded out, so please hurry and retreat from here

I was worried how this might turn out after the squad leader too got injured, but you're a live saviour. I'll start with the retreat right away

The squad will temporarily retreat!
Carry the wounded!
3MB, 2064x2992px
>>33663137

Page 20:

The attack is ebbing down, hurry!!

What's with that, that canon like thing?
That is a new small type of howitzer called [(trench) mortar]
It's small, but has plenty of power. We've also installed one at the service corps encampment

Geez, you sure brought us some nice present
Marine

They're close by
3MB, 2480x3424px
>>33663149

Page 21:

What's wrong, Sophie?

Aether-balls incoming!
3MB, 2064x2992px
>>33663153

Page 22:

A volley of number 9 Aether-balls...
No
Those aren't number 9

The enemy Aeris has coated fired shells in Aeria
To make them hit more precise and powerful

You're going right, Marine

Please
>>
File: p23.jpg (3MB, 2064x2992px) Image search: [Google]
p23.jpg
3MB, 2064x2992px
>>33663161

Page 23:

Well then
Please wait here Camille
3MB, 2064x2992px
>>33663173

Page 24:

No, I'll stay together with Marine

But...
Medic!

The tourniquet!
This one got shot too!

I get it, lend me your strength
3MB, 2064x2992px
>>33663180

Page 25:

3 scrolls of Aether scores and only empty sheets
That won't make a cut...

In this ill prepared state I have no other choice but to relay on Camille's strength

Aether-balls incoming!

Agaltt/Agarutto!
3MB, 2064x2992px
>>33663185

Page 26:

The Aether-balls were rendered ineffective!
All right!
Continue with the retreat!

Please hurry, I can't hold that for long

Withdraw mortar once out of grenades!
3MB, 2480x3424px
>>33663194

Page 27:

Predecessor, I'l leave the rest up to you
Roger/Sa ri sah!

Derehruan quaf tu ag an atustir...

Marine!
3MB, 2480x3424px
>>33663204
>>
File: p29.jpg (4MB, 2480x3424px) Image search: [Google]
p29.jpg
4MB, 2480x3424px
>>33663208
>>
File: p30.jpg (3MB, 2480x3424px) Image search: [Google]
p30.jpg
3MB, 2480x3424px
>>33663217

Page 30:

This is going to be fun!
Let's go!

The revenge begins!!
>repeatedly rags on the french for having pants with a thick strip of red down the side in the early stages of the war that often made them visible because it stings in your eyes from a great distance
>mfw thinking about combat maids with shining white aprons all down their front getting fucking schwacked by a dude with an MG08/15 on a tripod because he can see them coming from 2km away
>>
>>33659888
Are you retarded, by any chance?
>>
File: 1396769285487.jpg (673KB, 1920x3093px) Image search: [Google]
1396769285487.jpg
673KB, 1920x3093px
>>33660592
>the Major will never ask for your help with a personal problem

just fuck my ghost up
>>
File: ghost in the shell cyborg sex.jpg (74KB, 637x1757px) Image search: [Google]
ghost in the shell cyborg sex.jpg
74KB, 637x1757px
>>33663610
>>
File: Tanya1_rotated.jpg (3MB, 2151x3984px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya1_rotated.jpg
3MB, 2151x3984px
>>33648519
>not the full sized one

>>33663017
Thanks swiss!
>>
>>33647763
Try and convince me that a unit of Kiowas or Little Birds stationed in a fantasy world wouldn't do the same thing.
>>
>>33661358
this and the fucking glaring pointlessness of Anson's whole fucking role as antagonist really turned me off, to say nothing of the godawful character designs and cringy edge. the show is just bad, and not in the fun way like Kancolle or Upotte. more like GATE bad, where all you see is bad production decisions, shitty writing and squandered potential.
>>
File: k a magical place.jpg (341KB, 1146x850px) Image search: [Google]
k a magical place.jpg
341KB, 1146x850px
>>33663017
U wot m8?
>>
File: 1465433477527.png (211KB, 701x769px) Image search: [Google]
1465433477527.png
211KB, 701x769px
>>33663702
>younger says no to milf sex

i wish this meme would die
>>
File: dakka.jpg (58KB, 349x636px) Image search: [Google]
dakka.jpg
58KB, 349x636px
>>33659722
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhZf_x8Esms
>>
>>33648572
>>33648537
Tips
>>
>>33648630
Tips

A god is merely something or someone with absolute power over you

Shove your faggy ideology up your ass, libshit
>>
You know it really fucking annoys me the way Japanese do protagonists. The enemy are either faceless mooks who pose no threat and die by the thousands, or they're horrible Mary Sues who keep surviving only by author fiat. That said I do like the Col. because magical M1 and trench gun combo is just unf.
>>
>>33648627
This is why of all the guns I own, my favorite is my pump action 12 gauge.
>>
>>33661382
I hung on to the second episode and it hooked me... I think it was one of the better shows for the last couple of seasons.
>>
>>33647473
>>>/a/
go and stay go, i don't give a fuck if your animu shit has gun in it, it doesn't make it /k/ related
>>
>>33667079
This is the new /ak/ thread.
How new are you exactly?
>>
>>33647473
he died after that bullshit
>>
>>33666897
>implying Being X's power is absolute
>implying that the abuse of power to force people to worship oneself or adopt a given idea is anything other than a severe violation of their inborn right to free choice
>implying libshits aren't also forcing their beliefs on others
>>
>>33653317
good luck little duck
>>
File: 1484387766387.jpg (99KB, 600x542px) Image search: [Google]
1484387766387.jpg
99KB, 600x542px
>>33658144
>THIS
Goddamnit why couldn't have been an adult recruit instead of this degeneracy
>>
File: 5345245.jpg (177KB, 1120x713px) Image search: [Google]
5345245.jpg
177KB, 1120x713px
>>33647473
[spoiler] Being X is future Tanya[/spoiler]
>>
>>33653317
GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK
>>
>>33670452
Well, I will masturbate to this now, because that's a level of femdom I didn't even believe possible.
>>
>>33647473
>>33647489
Man, I hate anime
>>
>>33659888
>trips
>2nd half of that post
:^)
>>
>>33653258
>WTF WHY ISNT MY MAGICAL LOLI WW1 CARTOON PORTRAYING THE SETTING IN A MORE REALISTIC FASHION!!!1!
>>
>>33670452
>STUPID GUN
>>
File: 200%Homicidal.png (195KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
200%Homicidal.png
195KB, 500x625px
>>33647726
>Hey kids, you'll love this new anime, we put 0 thought into it and introduced more lolis!
Every anime ever of the last 9 fucking years, jesus fuck when will it end.
>>
>>33653317
Good luck little duck
>>
File: Give her the dick.jpg (143KB, 460x1413px) Image search: [Google]
Give her the dick.jpg
143KB, 460x1413px
>>33663702
>>
>>33661413
>not fapping to loli
>not fapping to 30 year old japanese businessmen

what're you, a faggot?
>>
File: 1472398788037.jpg (77KB, 777x728px) Image search: [Google]
1472398788037.jpg
77KB, 777x728px
>>33674225
Is the Major really this slutty?
>>
>>33675999
nah, just called the kids bluff
>>
>>33676164
>>33675999
She wouldn't have backed down, I think.
She figured she could read him, and she did.
>>
File: 1479061282086.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1479061282086.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>>33676224
I wish I knew the Major and was co-workered with her. I would fuck her everyday
>>
>>33676233
Suspect she could read you too, bro.
>>
>>33675999
>>33676164
>>33676224
>>33676233
In the manga she hooks up in a vr type thing for cyborg sex with other girls. Practically a different time character to my understanding though.
>>
File: 1479918725810.gif (100KB, 374x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479918725810.gif
100KB, 374x400px
>>33676388
meh, she's a whore anyway right? She'd probably offer herself to me...
>>
File: chara.png (827KB, 2870x739px) Image search: [Google]
chara.png
827KB, 2870x739px
>>33670452
>>
>>33651730
>I'm intrigued as to the mechanical evolution of the timeline
>Flamethrowers, tanks and cargo planes where developed out of WWI experience
The only one of those three directly born out of WW1 was the Flamethrower, because the need to destroy fortifications too small to hit with artillery didn't exist before the stagnation of the western front.
The cargo plane is just the logical military adaption of the airliner, which, while helped along by the aviation advances of the great war, certainly was not dependant on that.
As for tanks, the armored car was invented about five minutes after someone had a car and a machine gun in the same place. They go as far back as 1898, and as such were prolific in the first days of the war, and were used to great effect. They were limited to roads, as tire technology didn't provide enough flotation to cross anything softer than a dirt road. The tank is just the logical marrying of the armored car with the caterpillar tracks of farm tractors of the period. While the war provided the impetus for immediate development of the concept, it is just too much of a tactical advantage for it to never be developed without the war.
>>
>>33675999
Yes.
>>
>>33648627
>Ian swearing and being in your face about it

I find this incredibly amusing.
>>
>>33670452
>>33676542
Hilariously enough, /k/ made me play that game.
>>
>>33677842
Frankly, if there's anything that gets Ian's goat it is the fucking Huns.
>>
>>33674427
>what're you, a faggot?
I'm in /k/, what do you think?
The real hard part is, "should I fap to such an ugly girl/man?".
>>
File: Gunka-no-baltzar-2278273.jpg (44KB, 469x360px) Image search: [Google]
Gunka-no-baltzar-2278273.jpg
44KB, 469x360px
A far more /k/ manga than this shit
>>
>>33647489
Alright, someone explain it so i know what anime to watch next.
>>
>>33673383
Loli truly is the worst, why can't we go back to the 90's with rockin' thighs and bangin' tits
>>
This is your daily reminder that 4chan is weeaboo territory. It was founded this way and has not changed. Repeated declarations from the administration has cemented this. If you cannot handle sharing this website (no, sitting on some podunk special interest board does not exempt you from having to live with anime posting) with the ruling class then you have multiple options available to you and should take them at your earliest opportunity.

>reddit
Consider it to be your new 4chan, but with more normal, mature adults such as yourself.
>AR15.com
You probably own one of these. Discuss it there.
>SomethingAwful
Same as 4chan, but you get to fork over ten bux for the privilege of never seeing another meme or anime image again. Lucky you. Heil Lowtax.
>Operatorchan
Literally a /k/ exclave.
>Outside
One of the special perks of being a disgusting normalfag like the one you are is ACTUALLY GOING OUT TO SHOOT. DO IT AND FUCK OFF.
>>
File: FF.png (352KB, 480x413px) Image search: [Google]
FF.png
352KB, 480x413px
>>33660075
You fucking cunt. You reminded me of the worst saddest episode in that amazing series, and now I have to go watch it again just to get it out of my mind, Goddamn it.
>>
>>33670452
>>33676542
>>33677866
Fuck I loved LiS.
>>
>>33660513
*he
>>
>>33667079
No matter how many times you lie, it will never be the truth.
>>
>>33678195
>opchan

I forgot that insufferable place exists.
>>
>>33678110
That was stupid too, except as a once per season gag, it was the same stupid joke. Can we just kill fan service? Can we have a show about a story that doesn't involve some highschool student or office worker set in an interesting setting that isn't a ripoff of a JRPG MMO?
Member Last Exile? Member Big-O? Member Rave Master?! Fuck.
>>
>>33678195
Even opchan allows annie mays on its seckrit klub board
>>
>>33653317
good luck little duck
>>
>>33660513

I DIDDNT WANT THESE DOUGAN FEELS FUCKKKKKK
>>
>>33660513
So this isn't corrosive, right?
>>
>>33647489
>George Stephenson
I don't get it
>>
>>33680358
He's called 'the father of locomotive engineering'
Thread posts: 222
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.