[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of this? A combination >gunshop/range

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 11

File: neva been dun befo.png (2MB, 1600x820px) Image search: [Google]
neva been dun befo.png
2MB, 1600x820px
What do you guys think of this? A combination
>gunshop/range
>grill
>barber
Thoughts? Is it a good idea? Bad idea? The main business of course would be the gunshop and range. I'm just curious if you guys think such a thing is something you'd be interested in?
>>
>>33644134
That's quite the manly establishment. It'd do well in red states, assuming you yourself, the owner, is also manly.

But OP is a fag so it'll never work.
>>
why the barber shop tho?
>>
>>33644149
I'm not going
>le manly
I just think those are three things that go well together. Would also appeal to the millenial hipster numale memesters with their beards and gf's strap ons
>>
>>33644156
Because I'm a young male who would like to get his haircut without either going to some family place or going to a barber shop full of older middleaged men.
>>
>>33644156
You can upkeep you buzzcut for a dollar so people will use it every time they go there.
>>
>>33644169
>>33644156
So my assumption is that there are other young males out there who would like that as well.
>>
>>33644177
This is also a good idea.
>>
>>33644169
>>33644177
>>33644181

a gun range/bar&grill sounds fine, but the barber shop idea is just retarded.

just make a tex-mex restraunt called Shooters (like hooters but with shoots), with an attached gun range where you can rent out cowboy guns and shoot at cowboy-themed shit.
>>
>>33644134
I dunno. It's a little too "numale buying back his masculinity" and people like that are usually liberal faggots who hate guns.

I would however be very happy with a gun range/store that doesn't gouge you on firearm/ammo prices. They always seem to be the most expensive by far.

Also adding a grill would be nice. Some places do that already.
>>
>>33644224
>I would however be very happy with a gun range/store that doesn't gouge you on firearm/ammo prices

not gonna happen. that's pretty much the only way gun stores can stay in business.
>>
>>33644134
In Los Angeles there is a place called Oak Tree that has:

Pro Shop
Beretta Show Room
Pistol Bays
Steel Target Bay
Clay Range
Rifle Range
Restaurant/Grill (Good burgers and fries)

Probably forgetting some amenity.
>>
>>33644156
It's obvious. You need a hair cute at a minimum every two weeks and you can get it while you wait on a lane to open. When done shooting you can wash your hands and get a burger.

I wouldn't have more than two chairs if I was OP and offer to let a freelance barber rent the space for some nominal charge to pay off the chairs. I think it would end up being risky to employ a barber. You'll make money on ammo sales and food.
>>
>>33644134

Sounds like a great way to meet young gay men.

Is that your intention?
>>
>>33644134
I like the idea, but I get the feeling it would come off as "too hipster" for some people on here. It's getting harder to find decent barbershops especially with all the "sportsclips" chains popping up, and they can't even do a decent fade.
>>
>>33644301
>You need a hair cute at a minimum every two weeks

the fuck? i get a haircut like once every two months.
>>
File: a68.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
a68.png
301KB, 520x678px
>>33644301
>You need a hair cute at a minimum every two weeks
You meant every 2 months, right ?
>>
>>33644169
>Doesn't want to hang out with old men, wants to open a gun store/ range/ barber shop/ cafe
wew fucking lad
>>
>>33644214
>Hot sauce all over the revolvers
>>
I feel like a barbershop/grill part would raise some health code concerns. And I sure as heck wouldn't want someone with wing grease or some shit on their hands finger-fucking guns in the store.
>>
>>33644301

What, are you in the military?
>>
>>33644336
>>33644338
Nice hivemind, fellow not-too-short haired anon.
>>
>>33644134
Forget about the barber shop. That's retarded, why not a hipster tattoo shop while you're at it.

How about something practical like a coffee place or a carwash?
>>
>>33644181

Certainly, I'm looking for young males with my interests, and this place sounds great. Will you also have a rainbow-colored bar?
>>
>>33644413
I'm not saying I will patronize it, but if I had to have a gay bar in my town, one with an attached gun shop would be okay with me. Hell, this whole tranny thing has me not really giving a shit about gay dudes anymore, as long as they vote progun.
>>
>>33644134
Anthony Bourdain actually went to a combined restaurant/range somewhere in Asia while filming A Cook's Tour.
>>
File: 1474059390820.jpg (680KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1474059390820.jpg
680KB, 3264x1836px
>>33644406
Coffee clearly can just be served in the restaraunt. Carwash is too random.

I don't know, maybe I'm more on the faggoty end of the spectrum so I don't see it, but a barbershop sounds just fine attached to this. They're traditionally a place to shoot the shit, sounds like a perfect facility if you can keep up the overhead on the whole thing.

>>33644357
This is the major thing, though. In America, where I assume this would be, there's some really stringent ventilation/safety requirements on indoor ranges. I feel like with a food safety concern attached to the same building (Unless you just have an alley between them, but that kind of defeats the purpose) it'll be a nightmare to get certified. I feel like you might have to practically hermetically seal them off from each other and have hand washing stations between them to make sure nobody's eating lead particulate or whatever the fuck. Though if you make it both ways, that solves the "hot sauce on guns" shit people are saying.

I love the idea, but it'll be hell to get approved, and you'd have to choose a place with the right level of rural patrons and urban support to keep it running. You'd have to have people want to go to the restaurant or the barber even if they don't shoot that day to keep it running, and being attached to a range might spook a lot of the dumbass normies in cities.
>>
>>33644357
That's why you have separate areas with a big sign saying "wash your hands before handling firearms"
>>
File: 1491898589012.jpg (53KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
1491898589012.jpg
53KB, 800x572px
>>33644665
>people reading signs

You have to remember that people are stupid, though.
>>
>>33644770
Fair point.
>>
>>33644632
>sounds just fine attached to this
I didn't mean to piss on your parade, I'm sure there is a place where this combination would work.

It's just that it sounds like a lifestyle gimmick, an association of things you like rather than something practical that's convenient enough to customers to work in most locations.
>>
>>33644665
>>33644770
Well, like I said before, you'll probably have to separate them strongly anyways to have a restaurant and a range meet health requirements for them both, so have a bunch of sinks and signs between them.

>>33644844
Checked. That's true. It's like I said, it would have to have the perfect storm to make it all profitable, even if you just had a random barber rent it out anyways. A range/grill combo is much more easily manageable, I'd agree with that.

I was really saying it more because a bunch of people (Who might just be samefagging) were reflexively calling it gay and numale for some reason, which I didn't understand. It's not like he said a salon/spa or some shit.
>>
>>33644989
>calling it gay and numale for some reason, which I didn't understand
Isn't it obvious? Hipsters have fetishized and appropriated - some would say revived - traditional manly stuff like sailor tattoos, beards, and craft beer.

Them reviving crafts that nobody cared about isn't a bad thing but like everything they do it can get annoyingly phony and labored, hence the namecalling.
>>
>>33645174
Well, I get that, I just didn't think that's what the OP was going for at all.
>>
>>33644134
Open a gun shop if you want to be broke and never make any money for the rest of your life. Otherwise, get the fuck out of small business retail. It sucks dick.
>>
>>33644338
you mean twice a year?
>>
>>33644134
If that became successful, somewhere like Cabelas would just Institute a bar and grill right next to their fudge / coffee shop /whatever makes money shop and you'd be out done. A barber?

"Can i go to the range with an itchy shirt please?" Fuckoff
>>
>>33644134

doesn't have a barbershop but the range in memphis, tn has a restaurant/grill with it
>>
>>33644134
there is a place near me called adventure outdoors

place is fucking massive and has 2 restaurants in it /gun range/gun store/clothing and hunting stuff + outdoor gear/archery range/a loft with a stage for music or stand up comedy/ gunsmithing/ and like 20K guns for sale all along the walls.

it's like a costco for /k/ and they have massive shelves filled with every kind of ammo imaginable
>>
File: AdventureOutdoors.jpg (113KB, 1027x605px) Image search: [Google]
AdventureOutdoors.jpg
113KB, 1027x605px
>>33645711
forgot my picture
>>
>>33645726

it's like an old shopping mall was bought and restored in the best way possible. i wish that would happen more often with dead shopping malls
>>
File: 19659284628_820c7a26b3.jpg (133KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
19659284628_820c7a26b3.jpg
133KB, 500x500px
>>33645736
i think they did buy a shopping mall lot but completely tore it down and rebuilt it

the building is 2 stories and the indoor range is pretty incredible. Forgot the have clay shooting on the second floor but im not entirely sure how that works as i haven't looked at it
>>
File: o.jpg (129KB, 852x640px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
129KB, 852x640px
>>33645753
pic related is one of the resturants in it

the loft/stage is directly above it

lowkey my home away from home
>>
>>33644169
It's called "do it yourself."
>>
>>33645879
That's what I've been doing for the past year and a half. Just shaving my hair off. Before then I was worried that my head would look weird with it completely shaved off but then I did it and I didn't care/it looked okay. I just want a place that I can get the edges trimmed about mid-way between shaves.
>>
>>33645753
>>33645765

yeah i'd be there multiple times a week even if i dont have cash for anything damn
>>
File: 913909a5df14fb.jpg (87KB, 736x659px) Image search: [Google]
913909a5df14fb.jpg
87KB, 736x659px
>>33644181
>>
>>33645955
lol look how oldtimey and gentlemanly I am. Please check out my contributions on artofmamlyness.cum
>>
>>33644158
>lull manly southern men into a food and alcohol stupor
>shill overpiced HK and Sig products
>get them to shave dicks into their head

add in a tatoo parlor and you've got the recipe for some spicy fuckin memes
>>
>>33646031
I knew a guy who used to go on there because his dad was a worthless drug addict and ODd. It was really pathetic. He would then shit on the very institutions that could have taught him all of these things.
>>
There's a store/range not fareally from my place that has a grill in it. The foods pretty good and has some neat decoration in the form or patent blueprint copies and such, not a bad place by any stretch.
The only issue with having a barber in the mix is that you'll probably hire a freelancer in a high causes it's own issues, especially if it's close to the resturant with health and safety shenanigans.
>>
>>33646080
>It was really pathetic. He would then shit on the very institutions that could have taught him all of these things.
What?
>>
>>33644349
just make it so you have to shoot first if you're gonna shoot and eat. keep shit sanitary, yo.
>>
>>33644134
I think that for me the quality of the food would be the deciding factor. Like if were strip club food then yeah fuck that. Of course I'd try out any shop at least once.
>>
>>33646165

makes me wonder if some shooting ranges had crazy awesome chefs/food how much more business and customers, and then from that possibly people who werent pr 2nd am. getting into guns
>>
>>33644134
Beer & Bullets

We have servers walking alcohol all up and down the range.

Free drinks to anyone who ND's on range cold.
>>
>>33645711
Holy fuck, where is that?
>>
>>33646348

pretty sure that'd never fly legally

[spoiler]but would be fun to see[/spoiler]
>>
>>33644249
Oak tree is pretty damn nice, they also have 5 stand, international skeet, sporting clays, and a new archery range. The food is kinda meh but their fries are dank AF. Firearm prices are overly expensive and you have to join a club with annual fees to transfer guns there from other ffls
>>
>>33644134
Don't forget the crab legs
>>
>>33644134
There is a diner type place a town over from me that also sells guns. However it is ran by old people, they had 3 guns, and didn't take credit cards at all.
>>
>>33646103
Thinks a faggy wwbsite could teach him how to be a man. Invites himself along on a backpacking trip with my scout buddies and I. Two Eagles and my slacker Star ass. Badmouths the organization constantly. Doesn't bring any water and gets dehydrated. Wears work boots and doesn't change his socks. Won't listen to us. Won't get his hunters safety class, says he knows all of that stuff. Someone brings him shooting and he is constantly muzzle sweeping and shit. Guy was the worst.
>>
>>33646835
To be fair modern Boy Scouts are a joke in many places and have been rotting from SJW cancer since like 2008, the orginization that taught you to shoot and camp is dead and gone for a daycare run by effeminte faggots.

Your friend is still a dumbass though.
>>
>>33644134
>gunshop/range/grill/barber
You're limiting each business by combining them and having to pay employees in one that don't know about the other.

lgs/range/gym would be nice, though
>>
>HAIR ON THE RANGE
>HAIR IN THE BEER
>HAIR ON THE STEAKS
>HAIR IN THE GUNS
>>
>>33644632
Yeah. We recently lost our gun range on campus because it was built God knows when in the 50's and 60's and had poor ventilation. Lead abatement for the entire basement and 3 stories above it. I can't imagine the clean room bullshit you would have to do to have one attached to a good establishment.
>>
>>33647027
hey, i just aged out and if you're in the right places in the US, hell, even MA is great for shooting+camping since we can just go a state over and stay in NH
>>
>>33644473
>Anthony Bourdain
>hates the idea of guns but likes shooting them
>anti gun rights

I like him and his shows, but he's the worst kind of elitist anti gun kind of person.
>>
>>33647230
>leftist cosmopolitan Jewish guy
>surprised that he's antigun
>>
>>33647423
>Raised without religion
>French side dominated early life
>Hurr da joos

He sure loves eating pork for a "jew".
>>
>>33647618
His mother is Jewish. He's Jewish. When he went to Israel they considered him a Jew. Being Jewish is more than just a religion. That's why Israel is an ethno-religious state, not just a religious state. It's why they do their best to keep for example, Ethiopian Jews, out.
>>
>>33644134
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE8rGdr26Rw
>>
>>33647663
>>33647618
>inbr hurrr >>>/pol/
I'm just stating facts. I have no real problem with Jews or Jews as a whole. I just want to actually be honest.
>>
>>33647663
>>33647700
I just don't see how it's relevant. He practices nothing of the faith, is an ardent French chef, and doesn't bring it up.

It's fucking /pol/shit at its finest.
>>
>>33647778
Lmao dude, whatever.
>>
>>33647876
I'm sorry you're so indoctrinated that you see joos everywhere.
>>
>>33648470
>guy is literally Jewish
>mom is Jewish
>Jews think he's Jewish
>lol he's not Jewish because he's not practicing Judaism at the moment
Here
>Bourdain has said he was raised without religion, and that his ancestors were Catholic on his father's side and Jewish on his mother's side.
So lets see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_Jew%3F
>All Jewish religious movements agree that a person may be a Jew either by birth or through conversion. According to halakha, a Jew by birth must be born to a Jewish mother. Halakha states that the acceptance of the principles and practices of Judaism does not make a person a Jew. But, those born Jewish do not lose that status because they cease to be observant Jews, even if they adopt the practices of another religion.
So yes, he's Jewish.
>>
>>33648546
>Bourdain has said he was raised without religion, and that his ancestors were Catholic on his father's side
>Doesn't practice
>Durr DA JOOS!

How. The. Fuck. Does. It. Matter?
>>
>>33648560
You're the one that's implying it matters. I'm just pointing out facts. Nice job not read or intentionally ignoring the post though. I don't care that he's Jewish but I started off by saying he's Jewish, I'm right, and I'll defend that even if you desperately want to say otherwise. He's a Jew. His mother was a Jew. To every religious Jew he's a Jew even when not practicing. He's Jewish. That's it. Literally just being factual f.a.m. If you're offended by the idea that he's Jewish that's on you, not me.
>>
>>33648612
You clearly thought it mattered enough in
>leftist cosmopolitan Jewish guy
>surprised that he's antigun
To imply that him being Jewish actually mattered, despite him being far more French than Jewish.
>>
>>33648625
Something like 70% of Jews vote democrat. Jews are extremely cosmopolitan and thus hate freedom and those filthy "rural and suburban x-tards". Also he's not far more French than Jewish. You can be both. In the old days he'd be a French Jew. He'd be speaking French with French people and probably speaking both French and Yiddish with family, it just so happens that he was born in the current year. Just watch the episode where he goes to Israel. I'm not even posting
>le ebin >>pole boogieman
I'm being factual. You're the one that making it a bigger deal than it is for whatever reason. You know the kicker? I'm Jewish myself you fuck knuckle, non-practicing but I do have a kippa here somewhere. I'll take a timestamped pic of that with one of my rifles if that will calm your autism.
>>
>>33648673
>Jews are extremely cosmopolitan and thus hate freedom and those filthy "rural and suburban x-tards".
>Hurr urban libruhls hate freedom
So do Rural conservatives, just in different areas.
>>
>>33648673
Can't find shit atm, here's an old picture of some old shabbat candles. I also have an older timestamp in one of my folder
>>
>>33648691
Oh, you're one of those guys, huh? Freedom to you is going out and fucking other men in the ass? The ability to smoke weed, dude lmao? Yeah, real freedom right there!
>>
File: candles.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
candles.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>33648693
Fuck, forgot pic
>>
>>33648712
I buy shabbat candles all the time because they go on sale all the time, doesnt prove anything.
>>
>>33648702
>I love freedom!
>Fuck you, you can't be free to do what you want!
>>
>>33648693
>>33648712
>>33648740
And again, what does you, Bourdain, or anybody being Jewish have to do with "his show had him go to a combined restaurant/range once"?
>>
>>33648740
It proves you're jewish
>>
File: get fucked.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
get fucked.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>33648740
Yeah, sure. I found the old time stamp so here it is. Sometimes I like to go on /pol/ to fuck with them. They are really more right on some things than they ought to be though. That was part of my crisis of conscious in my teens (not because of them but similar reasons). The religion itself is soulless, the beliefs insane, and honestly it makes the people who really belief slaves to nothing but ritual and repetition. I can't be fucked to spend thirty minutes digging through piles of shit. So what if I'm Jewish or not though? Oh wait, that's right, you're the one who is obsessed with it.
>>
>>33648761
The original point is that he's a cosmopolitan Jewish guy and that it's not surprising that he's antigun. Then it turned into a big shitfit because this glue eater insists that he's not for whatever reason even though he clearly is.
>>
>>33648789
So, what, you'd call yourself a Christian if you'd never been to church, never read the bible, didn't believe in god, but your mother had been born into it?
>>
>>33648846
Christian isn't an ethnicity or group of ethnicities, Jews are a group of ethnicities.
>>
>>33644244
Unless they made good profit off a decent restaurant. I work in a business with three separate aspects similar to this and we can keep our prices down in two of them because the third has a large(but fair) profit margin.
>>
>>33644134
>the main business would be the gun shop
You're in for a world of financial hurt faggot, gun shops are terrible businesses that operate on razor thin profit margins.
>>
>>33644214
This, like Dave and Busters except with guns.
>>
I always wanted to open a strip club/firing range and call it something like
>Titty Titty Bang Bang
>Brass and Ass
>Cocks and Glocks
>>
>>33650324
>The kind of guys the bouncers throw out for getting too handsey/aggressive
>Have guns now
>>
>>33650370
> not being selective about who you let into your upscale gentleman's club

Get outta here with your three wolf moon t-shirt, kiddo
>>
>>33650324
>>33650370
>>33650387
>paying to watch loose women wave their asses in your face
No thanks.
>>
>>33650422
Cocks and Glocks for you, then
>>
>>33650432
>paying gay men to swing their cocks in your face
>When even the fattest ugliest and oldest fag can still easily get laid
lmao
>>
If you want food to be served on the range, you'd better have a good way to prevent lead from tracking into the dining and food prep area.

It's better to have them be on the same lot, but separate buildings, and require people who have been on the range to wash thoroughly.
>>
>>33650606
Wow, what an original post! Not like you're the umpteenth person to point that out.
>>
>>33644301
>Every 2 weeks.

MUST BE NICE NOT BEING A MAN.

But honestly, I need one every week, shits awful :(
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.