[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://petition.parliament.uk/peti tions/192020 Petition for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7

File: images.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/192020

Petition for UK citizens to get a right to bear arms for self defense.
Allow handguns for concealed carry.
Allow use of shotguns and rifles for home defense.

General gun law thread also.
UK and USA welcome.
>>
Walk through your nearest estate at night and tell me you want those people carrying guns, mate.
>>
>>33642999
We don't need guns to fight our battles like you stupid americucks. Fat fucks could hardly throw a punch before being drenched in sweat.
>>
>Allow use of shotguns and rifles for home defense.

we already have that m8

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-humber-39233017
>>
>>33642999
Anyone out there want to help us uncuck ourselves?
>>
>>33642999
Hell Yeah!
You have my support!
>>
>>33643019
Subject to criminal background and mental health checks as usual.

Would still need an FAC to get a concealed carry permit. Those Estes if space aren't getting accepted into a shooting club and definitely not passing the relevant checks.
>>
>>33642999

Baby steps, mate.

Lift the ban on .22 target pistols first, then roll back the handgun ban. concealed carry is for paranoid burgers, and you'd never get that through anyway.

FACs covering handguns is a good idea, but good luck.
>>
>>33643024
an old frail and pretty much disabled man wounding a burglar slightly by shooting at his car is totally different if you were young and able bodied and blasted a burglar inside your home with a legally obtained firearm, you are off straight to jail mate.

And getting your guns taken away for life.
>>
>>33643022
You haven't fought a battle since the Blitz, teabag
>>
>>33642999

I'm a bong OP but I'll tell you exactly how this will go down. There have been several petitions in the last few years just to legalize handguns, make them part of the current licensing system for sport only. It always fails. Even if it gets enough votes, the government comes out and says 'there are no plans to change the law.'

This will get even less votes as shooters are very fractured. Most shooters in the UK are massive fudds. Look at Mike Yardley, a massive cunt.
I'll sign it but don't expect it to go anywhere.
>>
>>33643064
The London terrorist guy got stopped by an MI5 bodyguard with a concealed handgun. Just saying.

The whole thing could of been stopped sooner if there was a single citizen with a concealed carry around.
>>
>>33643022
T. Mohammed
>>
The UK has banned it's population from having weapons since the middle ages. Unless you return to liberalism you won't ever have them again.
>>
>>33643090
The recent one with the car on the bridge?

No, it couldn't. If the copper he stabbed was armed then sure, but no untrained, panicking civilian is going to take out the driver of a car doing seventy on a pavement without killing kids themselves.
>>
>>33643086
It's always worth trying and bringing the issue up, keep at them and vote pro gun parties like UKIP and Libertarian Party, once enough desire for change is seen in the public and within parliament things could change.
>>
>>33643036
Honesty those checks are harsher than some checks in commie states on our side for cc so should be fine. I just am amazed castle doctrine is not a thing over there when the concept came from our shared common law
>>
>>33643112
Voting for racist fringe parties in a first past the post system is just pissing into the wind. We need proper electoral reform before anything changes, and that's literally never going to happen.
>>
>>33643097
Actually we had zero restrictions on civilian firearm ownership until the 1920's, then quite liberal laws surrounding them until fucking Thatcher.

It was 1997 when it finally became super cucked though, and whenever they changed the actual self defense laws.
>>
>>33643112

yeah not sure about UKIP. Farage is off busy rimming Trump and Nuttall hasn't said anything about guns. I wouldn't pin my hopes on them.
>>
>>33643138
>UKIP
>Libertarian Party
>Racist

You really have no fucking clue at all do you?
>>
>>33643154

i believe that would have been sometime in the thirties.
>>
>>33643126
UK is cucked for self defense full stop, it's a disaster.

This is why I can't wait till I finish my degree so I can come to the USA.
>>
>>33643165
I'll admit I've never even heard of the latter, but ukip have literally reused nazi propaganda in their adverts, and members have repeatedly been caught making blatantly racist comments, so...
>>
Never gonna happen. Self defense simply does not align with your national character. For a thousand years you have been subjects, everything for the greater good, all decisions made on your behalf by those above. If banning guns will decrease the murder rate by 1% but some people will be killed due to defenselessness then that's just too bad.
>>
>>33643190

:(
>>
>>33643191

shut the fuck up. don't act all high and mighty just because by chance your mother didn't take it the ass that night and you were born in america hundreds of years after independence was won.
>>
>>33642999
>right to bear arms
>UNITED KINGDOM
>>
>>33643190
OK I get it you are a Mohammed who wants to stay here for free gibs.
>>
>>33642999
>intruders.Repeal
>liscencing

At least proof-read your text before you set these petitions up, you bloody tit.

Also, you do not have the strictest gun laws in the world.
>>
>>33643320
And this is why no-one likes ukip
>>
>>33643331
every one likes UKIP except kebabs who think they have a right to invade our country and turn it into an Islamic Shithole.
>>
>>33643356
>0 MPs
>>
>>33642999
This will do fuck all, there was a petition to legalise weed that got over 100k signatures, they debated it briefly in the back rooms for an hour then said the current laws are fine.
>>
>>33643022
>slightly thinner but still fat
>also chain smokers
>thinks they're more physically threatening

I'll just wait for your lung cancer or heart attack. You won't last the 3 years for your scheduled surgery.
>>
>>33643064

>paranoid burgers

I can smell your jealously from here.
>>
>>33643019
Those people have guns already.
>>
Good luck, I'm not optimistic but imma add a fake name as well.
>>
>>33643191
>60%
>>
>>33643406
No they don't.
>>
me and my friend have signed
>>
>>33643480
They do, the country is rife with illegal firearms. I know plenty of people who use drugs and when they go to the dealers house there are firearms laying around the house.

Places around me get robbed at gunpoint all the time aswell.
>>
>>33643564
Nice anecdote, friend.

That never happens here. co-op gets held up with knives on occasion, and a syringe according to a guy who used to work there, but never guns.
>>
>>33643177
Damn and that is almoat a century after my great grandfather left and never looked back. Well best of luck and if you are looking for a similar environment with free range gun laws look at Vermont New Hampshire or Maine. If hot and humid is preferred check out Florida and if you want hot and arid cant go wrong with Arizona
>>
>>33643582
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/crime/robbery-gang-who-terrorised-families-and-businesses-in-leeds-jailed-for-over-90-years-1-8396764

http://www.sunriseradio.fm/news/local-news/shot-fired-during-armed-robbery-at-leeds-co-op/

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/crime/mapped-which-area-in-leeds-has-the-most-injuries-from-discharged-firearms-1-8046937

"Firearms discharged and people injured/killed 3 times a week"

and this is just Leeds where I live.

You have no fucking clue.
>>
>>33643629
A recent survey showed around 70% of Brit's want to leave and never come back. It's a fucking disgusting country.
>>
>>33643651
Because I don't live in a shithole. :^)
>>
>>33643629
is it true that Florida is crazy to live in?
>>
>>33643666
saten please
this is comfy
>>
>>33643669
Great so you are the same as one of those Hollywood elitists that wants to take away everyone's rights just because you live in a privileged life style and are so disconnected from the real world you wouldn't know it if it hit you in the face.

Fuck off you rampaging nancy boy.
>>
>>33643701
Well, if you didn't live in a ghetto...
>>
>>33643675
Shame about the nanny state government and zero rights to anything and no freedom of speech and no right to self defense and shit weather 99% of the year and obscene cost of living with low wages.
>>
>>33643719
it is a shame
>>
>>33643709
It's not a ghetto, just a normal large city.

You must live in a bubble if you can't comprehend what actually happens in the UK.

Pro Tip: They suppress all the news about gun crime so people don't realise the government's total failure when they increased gun control to a totally unreasonable level for law abiding citizens.
>>
>>33642999
>UK citizens to get a right to bear arms for self-defense

We already have this law for parts of the country that require it - Northern Ireland.
>>
>>33643740
pro tip: the tin foil actually amplifies the signals, it doesn't block them.
>>
>>33643670
Yes but are areas with a fuckton of migrants any less crazy. Besides makes for entertaining news and nobody says shit if you shoot a redguard in your own home........or anywhere if it was a legal shoot (travon being the vocal exception)
>>
>>33643758
sounds like alot of fun. whats the game like?
>>
File: 1470394176274.jpg (372KB, 1294x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1470394176274.jpg
372KB, 1294x1230px
>>33643074
Malaya, Palestine, Korea, Kenya Suez, Aden, Oman, Brunei, Northern Ireland, Falklands, Gulf war 1, Kosovo, Afganistan, Gulf war 2, Libya, Iraq again.

there has been one yeah since 1945 where the Uk had not lost soldiers in combat.

And the above list would be even longer if we added counter-terrorism operations, RAF and RN deployments.
>>
>>33643773
Mostly pigs and snakes for CONSTANT extermination. There are other critters but thats mostly what I go for
>>
>>33643839
you know what? sounds like fucking heven. whats the gun laws like
>>
>>33643754
He's right you know, the UK Government is in full on denial mode.
>>
>>33643855
Only state I named where you need to apply for cc........ also one of the fastest and easiest if you are not a felon or have involuntary mental treatment. Some of the strongest self defense laws and quite a few manufacturers are based there soooooo yeah I like winter and thus prefer Maine but Florida would be my first snowbird option oh and disney cauae why not
>>
File: idort.jpg (76KB, 1135x1236px) Image search: [Google]
idort.jpg
76KB, 1135x1236px
Knowing the UK signing this probably gets you put on a "Political dissidents/wayward livestock to arrest soon on bullshit lolterrorism charges" list.

>>33643019
Walk through lift disarmed and at the mercy of a violent and oppressive government and shitbag people and tell me you're pleased about it.

Why the fuck are you even on /k/?
>>
>>33643086
>Look at Mike Yardley, a massive cunt.
Tell me about this chopper. Although I can already guess knowing what some UK shooters are like.
>>
>>33643740
I lived in Finsbury park until I was 23. if you're actually a brit, you'd know what that entails.

I was mates with a lot of sketchy people, some part of a turkroach gang. I was around them a lot, and lived in the same flat as them. Rarely, if ever, did I actually see any real guns, let alone see them use it.

One friend of mine was caught trying to rob an offliscence shop with a plastic bb gun he spray painted black, that's about the closest I had actually encountered any firearm in hackney.

You're delusional, and I'm willing to bet that you also think the queen is a lizard and the holocaust is Jewish propaganda. The BBC would jump onto gun crime instantly, as they have done in the past.
>>
>>33644052
doesn't believe in anything except double barrel shotgun for hunting. maybe a double rifle if you are feeling fruity. gets shitty over .22s that look like AR's and anyone who wants them is a psycho.

look at his facebook group. the guy also puts himself forwards as the voice of shooters in the uk.
>>
>>33644326
I'm surprised he doesn't shoot 'full bore target' since most of those guys believe that guns should only be kept in their locked club room in Bisley and the govt was right to ban everything.
>>
Aren't we already able to have, But we have to let them search our house periodicity?
>>
>>33644522
You have to jump through so many hoops it's a nightmare, plus you aren't actually allowed to use them for home or self defense. You even get done for hitting a burglar with a bat for Christ's sake.
>>
whats the UK laws on lever actions?
>>
>>33645103
Same as bolt actions. Not really much in the way of restrictions, assuming you have the relevant licences.
>>
>>33645135
fuck it. im uping sticks and moving to Florida as soon as i can
>>
>>33644522
You have to keep the gun and the ammo locked in separate safes, which isn't very useful for defence.
>>
File: 1243132412.jpg (142KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
1243132412.jpg
142KB, 1024x728px
>>33643675
If England and Ireland had decent gun laws they would be absolutely top-tier comfy countries to live in, all that beautiful landscape wasted
>>
>>33645006
more incentive to bleach the blood and hide the bodies
>>
File: multiculturalism.jpg (139KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalism.jpg
139KB, 640x427px
>>33643190
>so...
what?
>>
>>33645200
>Mainstream media attacking PC culture
Jesus, you know shits gone too far when even the mainstream media will call you out on your liberal bullshit.
>>
>>33645236
Most of those are massively right wing, and known for making up outright bullshit at every possible opportunity.
>>
>>33645242
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

Is the BBC left wing enough for you?
>>
>>33645242
>massively right wing

Lol no
>>
>>33645006
>You even get done for hitting a burglar with a bat for Christ's sake
You can beat them but it can't be excessive, I hate that you can't buy weapons to use to defend yourself
>>
>>33645192
Move to Austria
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.