[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let's say there is 50 ISIS members and 50 Gun owners put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: village-afghanistan-19561911.jpg (70KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
village-afghanistan-19561911.jpg
70KB, 400x300px
let's say there is 50 ISIS members and 50 Gun owners put in a location similar to this.

ISIS is armed with their regular shit. AKs, suicide vests, grenades, etc.
and gun owners are owned with AR15s, gloccs, etc

who wins?
>>
It depends
>>
>>33642871
Almost certainly ISIS, unless every gun owner is in shape and has above-average military combat experience.

The entire might of the US military invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, and we lost.

ISIS would be on their home turf and would fuck the shit out a bunch of fat, skinny, and skinnyfat gun owners.
>>
>>33642871
Society
>>
>ISIS AK AR Gun are capitalized
>the first word of complete sentences are not

A thread died for this.
>>
>>33642871
Higher levels of fitness would automatically give ISIS an advantage, they probably have a command structure in place too while the average gun owners would scatter and look out for themselves.
>>
>>33642871
Home-field advantage, defensible positions, gun emplacements, unit cohesion, certainly more ammunition, guerrilla tactics, etc. the list goes on of why ISIS would win and why you're a faggot.
>>
>>33642892
We didn't lose you idiot.
>>
>>33642871
ISIS has a significant advantage in equipment and training. Sure, some of the gun owners /could/ be crazy no step on snek moldy labia types that train every day for just such a scenario, but most likely they're going to be Todd from accounting who bought an XD because he thought it looked "manlier" than a glock, bought a box of RIP rounds and hasn't touched it since.

I'm going to have to put my money on the side that actually has rifles for all of their men.
>>
>>33642892

ISIS isnt fit to the level where it would play a factor at all. It isnt a conventional force and does not practice a standardizes fitness regime.

But it would probably win regardless because presumably they are more motivated than the other group which lacks ideology and a real purpose.
>>
>>33642871
>ISIS
a group of people who have fighting since they children versus fat neckbeards
>>
>>33642871
Replace the 50 "gun owners" with 50 hasguns /k/ browsers.
>>
File: MeandCZ.jpg (119KB, 711x1023px) Image search: [Google]
MeandCZ.jpg
119KB, 711x1023px
>>33642871

ISIS.

They are the products of an austere environment, they are more fit, have more endurance, can go on with little food for days whereas the usual modern American begins to experience anxiety when they don't get a corn sugar hit every few hours.

Furthermore ISIS have heavier weapons, they are more mobile and have RPGs and mortars.

The usual US gun owners would get picked apart and decapped.

If you compared against the US gun owners of 80s or earlier, ISIS would be BTFO.

But modern Americans are just so deathly unhealthy.
>>
File: 1n0ucm.jpg (59KB, 682x449px) Image search: [Google]
1n0ucm.jpg
59KB, 682x449px
>>33642892
>The entire might of the US military invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, and we lost.
Foreigner or uneducated minor detected
>>
>>33642871
yada yada yada yada some village in vietnam yada yada yada somethin something war crimes yada yada yada haji isnt human yadda yada yaaaaaaaaaa
>>
File: 1456896924589.jpg (149KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
1456896924589.jpg
149KB, 970x546px
>>33642988
>a group of people who have fighting since they children versus fat neckbeards
I think you should have studied grammar a little bit more when you were a child.
>>
>>33643046
Maybe if we could pick and choose US gun owners?

If OP included "Gun owners who are in reasonable shape" then it might lean more towards the US.
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
>>33643046
tfw you realize you fit the post's description Re: health
I did just run 3 miles though, I'm trying to get better. Maybe I should start posting in /fit/

I think I'd at least have an even KDR though, I'm a sneaky SOB and I'm an excellent shot.

If the /k/ommandos are defending I think it'd be fine. If it was a bunch of /k/ommando's being told to assault an ISIS held location though.. The battle would be short, brutal, and not in our favor.
>>
ISIS because explosives.

If they were limited to small arms like their opponents, I suspect it'd be a largely even match (IE, everyone involved is equally terrible) with the winner being whoever goes on the defensive.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.