[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a preemptive strike against The DPRK a viable option at this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0237.jpg (216KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0237.jpg
216KB, 1000x667px
Is a preemptive strike against The DPRK a viable option at this point? If they don't have full nuclear capabilities now, what's to say they won't have them 10 years from now?
>>
They already have them. No point in attacking them.
>>
>US has hundreds of nukes
>Nobody cares
>North Korea makes one
>Entire world gets upset

North Korea never attacked a country, the US attacked tons. This is why the world hates you guys.
>>
>>33641998
>North Korea never attacked a country
Because who could they attack ? Weakness is not a virtue by itself
>>
>>33641998
Again with the shills defending a country that unironically operates concentration camps in the current year.
>>
>>33642012
Well, they do attack the south every now and again...
>>
>>33642014
>What are FEMA camps

Russia has concentration camps, where is the outrage? Oh I know, the US can't take them on.
>>
>>33641998
>North Korea never attacked a country
You must have forgotten the Korean War.
This isn't only about the risk of an attack on the US, but also The ROK and Japan.
>>
File: 1491274265340.jpg (165KB, 921x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491274265340.jpg
165KB, 921x768px
>>33642029
>>What are FEMA camps

I know you are just trolling, but then i just love posting this picture
>>
>>33642020
Thats in retailation to South Korean aggression.

>>33642012
Not their fault that the West arms itself to the teeth, gee it's almost like the West is gearing up for war.
>>
>>33642030
Both the ROK and Japan occupied North Korea in the past, no wonder North Korea gets defensive.
>>
>>33642047
>defensive
>occasionally just lobbing artillery into SK civilian population centers for no reason
>defensive

It's ok that you hate America and the west as long as you aren't a complete fucking retard about it.
>>
>>33642069
>Muh civilians
You sound like those Palestine fags
>>
>>33642047
Tell me anon, are you one of those people who look at US bases abroad and start getting all "I-its no wonder the Russians i-invade their neighbors and prepare for war"
>>
>>33642047
And China was occupied by Japan which killed millions of civilians, but you don't see them continuing hostilities. They're not allies by the least bit, but no other country in the region is dangerous to the extent that the North
>>
>>33642088
If rUSsian hacking has shown anything, it's that Russia is just controlled opposition.
>>
>>33642085
>What are Tibet, Tiannaman, South China Sea and Uiguria

Hello GOP, if China is so nic, does why Trump keep crying about China?
>>
>>33642038
>Not their fault that the West arms itself to the teeth

Remind me what percentage of their PIB the norks spend on their army
>>
>>33641955
Now is the time to act.
>>
>>33642082
>North Korean never attacked a country!!'
>except for those times that they did!!
>you're just mad!!!

Why do you even reply when you're so clearly in the wrong.
>>
>>33642014
American's prison population is nearly 10% of North Korea's entire population.
>>
>>33642224
>Lock up a shit ton of black people
>We're not racist!!!1!!
>>
>>33641955
As much as I would like their destruction, this will only improve the quality of life and military strength of the Norks in the LONG run (That's only an IF nations are willing to participate with the regime change and he consequences involved). I highly doubt that the South would want reunification, especially due to the coming Cultural, economic and refugee crisis involved if such war is declared (Even then, polls for reunification showed up a negative outlook by the Sorks). If anything, China would benefit from this change of regime, as not only can they set up a more sensible dictator or political party, they can also attempt to recover the nation so they can not only keep their zone of influence, but also keep a buffer state against the US. What do you guys think?
>>
>>33642327
China will want to keep the buffer state, but without Kim Jong in power. It is also possible for a conflict to create a humanitarian crisis far worse than the current one in the Middle East. Nations would act to send aid and restore some way of life, but it would be much like post-war Germany
>>
>>33642014
I don't see shills defending Guantanamo Bay or Abu Ghraib.
>>
>>33642273
>A bunch of blacks get arrested for violent crimes
>We're not violent!
>>
File: 1490970582631s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1490970582631s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>33641998

Nice troll faggot
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.