[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What really happened at the Blackwater Nisour Square massacre?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

File: NisourSquareDetail.jpg (148KB, 900x717px) Image search: [Google]
NisourSquareDetail.jpg
148KB, 900x717px
What really happened at the Blackwater Nisour Square massacre? I find it hard to believe that a group of highly trained military professionals would just start blowing heads off of innocent civilians for no reason.
>>
no one in 4chan was there, we'll never know for sure.
>>
>>33636370
Believe it, cause that's what happened. Caused the whole city to go in an uproar.
>>
File: blackwater.jpg (185KB, 650x502px) Image search: [Google]
blackwater.jpg
185KB, 650x502px
>>
>highly trained military professionals
>>
File: Blackwater hijinks.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Blackwater hijinks.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>33636370
>>
>>33636370
What really happened at the Rape of Nanking? I find it hard to believe that a group of highly trained military professionals would just start chopping heads off of innocent civilians for no reason.
>>
>>33636399
I don't imagine it'd be hard to stir up a bunch of half-retarded towelheads. Look at Ferguson for example.
>>
>>33636419

Didn't a bunch of them get blown the fuck out by a houthis missile a year or two ago?
>>
>>33636451
get a bunch of knuckleheaded young men into a jam, kill a few of their friends and see what happens. as much as brass would love to hate fuck the ability out of soldiers to missbehave out of them. shit happens.
>>
>>33636370
>I find it hard to believe that a group of highly trained military professionals
Reminder that Blackwater mercenaries are generally US Army, Marine, or Navy veterans and that they follow the very same RoE that current US Army soldiers use in Iraq during the invasion.
When shit happens, and this has been recorded since the Vietnam War, people attack at the direction where shit happens. If there's too much resistance, call for air support.
>>
>>33636370
>Blackwater
>Professionals
Blackwater pretty much managed to tarnish the PMC industry and profession all on their own.There's a lot of precedent for them doing pointlessly evil shit.
>>
>>33636451
It was a different time with different foreign relations. Why would they massacre innocent civilians for no reason knowing that they would be exposed and hung up to dry by US media?
>>
Seems likely that either some combatants did try create a roadblock ambush, or the Blackwater guys mistook the roadblock for one, and started attacking those vehicles they deemed were a threat. who gives a shit really.
>>
>>33636542
lots of iraqis but youre probably a knuckle dragger and dont need to care.
>>
>>33636542
I just thought it was fucked up that they all got either 30 years or life in prison when it's next to impossible to tell what really happened

>>33636558
Careful not to cut yourself
>>
>>33636571
>anon suggest maybe to have some goddamn regard for a bunch of non-combatants being killed under sketchy as fuck circumstances
>call him edgy
You're getting this shit backwards, son.
>>
>>33636645
You're bad at concern trolling
>>
>>33636370
>a group of highly trained military professionals would just start blowing heads off of innocent civilians for no reason.

>Things that have happened in literally every single war
>>
>>33636662

>he gives a shit about the welfare of mercenaries

You gotta be pretty faggy to be contracted out to ZOG's normal soldiers.
>>
>>33636370
They did, Felujah was alright but not the shitstorm it was after. The first car they shot up was a professional family who just dropped their doctor father off at a hospital, they wern't fucking insurgents.
>>
>>33636662
I'm only saying that nobody here is an edgelord but you.
>>
>>33636370
mmmm from the looks of things and my recollection of the evidence pretty much:

>car tries to approach convoy

>car is warned but keeps going

>car keeps approaching convoy and iraqi policeman tries to stop car

>car continues to approach convoy despite this and possibly warning shots from convoy *debatable*

>car gets lit up but policeman gets killed too

>Either iraqi police, national guard, and possibly others open fire on convoy or black water guards open fire on crowd and iraqis return fire

>shits going down and BW guys are radioing desperately for help, automatic weapons fire can be heard

>this one guy is chimping out and continually firing on iraqis and possibly civilians despite multiple orders to cease fire

>has to be held at gun point(according to multiple BW witnesses) to get him to stop

>Feds try to white wash whole thing because iraqis mad and feds hate mercs and always have

>cant match either sides spent rounds to their guns but says that disproves BW claims that the iraqis were firing on them

>says spent iraqi casings probably were just from some other fire fight

>cant get any murder or man charges to stick to anyone other than the chimpman

>prosecutes everyone else for "using a MG in commission of a crime" despite not proving original crime, and MGs being used out of country and with permission of government

All in all, don't really think anyone should have been charged except chimpman. if soldiers had done the same thing the US would have swept it all under the rug and sprinkled some crack/rpgs on whatever iraqi bodies were there.
>>
>>33636370
>>33636370
Oh yeah they did and some actual military rolled through not too long after, did an official investigation which many people cite or ignore depending on what side you were on (making a shit ton of money or being against all the profiteering) and they concluded there were no enemy combatants, they killed a bunch of civies. The Army and Marines were constantly pretty pissed off at Blackwater for stirring shit up, the way they guarded VIP's and other shit they pulled was just making their job harder. After basically forcing the Marine's to storm Falujah and shed alot of blood for 4 under prepared mercs transporting silverware, they were fucking livid.
>>
>>33636451
never happened, was just racist propaganda to spread hate for the Japanese.
>>
>>33636785
I don't think any of the grunt mercs should be blamed, its all the upper managements fault. Imagine generals and other top brass scum but they are 120% just about making the company look good and making money hand over fist. They were encouraged to be aggressive as fuck so they could keep their "No VIP's ever lost" record, and make mad dosh.
>>
File: Fallujahambush.jpg (77KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
Fallujahambush.jpg
77KB, 600x394px
>>33636370
After this fuck up, its pretty clear BW could for sure let something like that happen. 4 guys sent into a fucking nest of insurgency just ready to explode in fucking un-armored SUV's, under-manned and under-gunned just because they were delivering silverware so some cash-grabbing fuck thought it be a waste of money to properly outfit and prepare them. As a result of war-profiteering the whole war got kicked into high gear and the insurgency fucking exploded. FUCK Erik Prince, he's POS money-grubbing fuck who even stole Blackwater's general principles and ideas off another SEAL buddy.
>>
>>33636983
More info or a link about stealing the idea? Say what you want about profiting off of war but I always thought Prince seemed like a good, hard working dude.
>>
>>33637111
Al Clark, who went on to found Strategic Tactical Services was the one who originally came up with the idea of a centralized training facility for SF and other groups that had everything and every range they needed on site while he was in the SEALs, Prince just funded it. He would later claim to be the one who came up with the idea himself, which not only Al but a lot of BW higher ups disputed. And maybe he is, maybe things started to go to shit once the company got huge and strayed away from its initial principles, because those 4 guys were brutally killed and it could have been alot different if someone had been paying more attention to what they were doing.
>>
>>33636473
What the fuck would Academi be doing in Yemen?
>>
>>33637324
Thanks, I'll do some more research on that. As a MGS nerd I've always found this stuff interesting.
>>
>>33636445
What's the story behind this? I read about it a long time ago but I can't find the pic.
>>
>>33637412

Working for the saudis and acting as a western source of boots, cause it ain't like the US is gonna want to bury soldiers fighting khat farmers for oilniggers.
>>
>>33636451
Japs really hated chinks
>>
>highly trained paramilitary corporation with plausible deniability get out of jail free card
>not liable to do some stupid shit due to a combination of overconfidence, bad judgement calls and personal prejudice
I'd buy that the Iraqis propagandized what happened, but at the end of the day we'll never know
>>
>>33637324
>>33637439
>because those 4 guys were brutally killed and it could have been alot different if someone had been paying more attention to what they were doing.
Goddamn, did Blackwater turn into some kind of Diamond Dogs situation? Fuck ethics, acquire currency and body count?
>>
>>33637450
I think they were dropping off ammo for them
>>
>>33636484
>Japanese top brass wouldn't want Japanese troops raping and killing Chinese
No.
>>
>>33638554
This.
The Japanese brass all but encouraged horrific behavior in their subordinates who then passed it down the chain all the way to the bottom.
>>
File: Pf01.jpg (9KB, 320x278px) Image search: [Google]
Pf01.jpg
9KB, 320x278px
>>33636370

>armed white male psychos given free reign far away over poor brown people

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>33636785
>sprinkled some crack/rpgs on whatever iraqi bodies were there.

My cousin was in the 21 day push and in all the pictures he showed me of him and his squad they always had AKs and shit, it said it was so they could use enemy ammo incase shtf and also to drop em next to civilians they accidentally popped
>>
File: Blackwater in New Orleans.jpg (49KB, 586x379px) Image search: [Google]
Blackwater in New Orleans.jpg
49KB, 586x379px
>>33636497
>Blackwater mercenaries follow the very same RoE that current US Army soldiers

lol
>>
Odds are they didn't go from upstanding, decent guys to murderers at the flip of a switch.

It's a mroe gradual process, largely based on giving someone power over "bad guys", and then not policing them when they go too far.

Now down in Iraq telling the civilians from the baddies could be hard. And the insurgency probably did its best to make it as hard as possible. So you get a bit of a target creep, until all those mudslime sandniggers are bad guys. And you're supposed to shoot the bad guys, remember? At that point it seems quite easy for people to dehumanise others, paving the way for inhumane treatment.

Not having any oversight of how the power they have is used is also a very well greased slope. Someone went a bit too far at some point and... nothing happened. So that was apparently ok to do. Then someone takes it a step further, still no reactions from up high, so that much is ok too. Things can degrade very quickly from there. Even worse, in this specific case we have the Bush administration endorsing arrests on the flimsiest of premises, imprisonment without trial, and outright torture. So the signals form up high weren't just that going a few steps past normally acceptable behaviour was ok, it was that going straight to atrocity was how things were to be done.

Now put these parts together and things can turn very bad very fast, even in a situation were people aren't getting killed all over the place. The Standford Prison experiment being a well-known case illustrating it.

So the Blackwater guys here probably did a lot of gradually worse and worse shit as they went along. But we don't have witnesses and media attention (not enough to make a case out of at least) for all they did before this. This is simply the point were the kettle boiled over.
>>
>>33636370
>massacre
>two people killed

Nope
>>
>>33640761
try 17, dingleberry
>>
>>33640743
Or more like these attacks are happening constantly.. and so eventually a shootout happens that gets in the news, so they railroad some guys over nothing
>>
>>33640743
This looks like it was taken straight out of a 2007 poly sci major's essay. All you're missing is something about halliburton.
>>
>>33636370
>massacre
shoots one car calls it massacre
rly ?
>>
>>33636370
https://youtu.be/Yco1deXOzN8
>>
File: 1460687994788.jpg (48KB, 420x309px) Image search: [Google]
1460687994788.jpg
48KB, 420x309px
>>33636558
>>
>>33640476
quiet, the world loves us for it.
>>
>>33636370
>>33636370
>Massacre
Nigger your info graphic says 2 people died. When did the massacre happen?
>>
>>33636558
>>33636662

If it matters. I think you're both faggots
>>
>>33636370
Gleaning what I can from this thread and from my uneducated and inexperienced knowledge of Iraq

I'd say it all started with the bomb, then the car.

Bomb goes off, freaks BW guys out. They're fucking on edge. They can never tell the difference between enemy and non-combatant and they constantly make comments about it to one another (just in general) which causes some of the more impressionable members to become "indoctrinated"

Knowing that Hajis like to string together bombs and knowing that IED's are their most effective weapon of choice. They freak out when the car acts strangely or perhaps, refuses to stop

Fearing for a car bomb, they kill the people in the car. Possibly with a little bit of irrational anger and extreme prejudice.

>No loose ends

The random non-combatants, each act differently. Many of them start panicking and running, others come up to see what's going on. Perhaps people come up to windows in buildings.

>Essentially: Panic.

Unsure of what to do, scared, under-equipped and knowing that if they shoot second they risk death or serious injury has an affect on their mindset

A shot or multiple shots occurs. At this point it doesn't matter who shot first, why or from where. It's simply the spark onto the line of gunpowder.

And then shit just goes down. Chimp-guy might not have even "noticed" the cease-fire commands from a weird form of tunnel-vision

This makes the most sense to me
>>
>>33640608
>Mercenaries roaming the streets of your own nation

I refuse to believe Americans are this fucking cucked
>>
>>33641174
There's militias too, noguns Euronigger.
>>
>>33641174

Where do you think the mercenaries that roam the streets of everywhere else originate from?
>>
>>33641174
They're "private defense contractors" which is a slight difference from a more conventional mercenary and sounds nice enough that you won't get bad press for doing it here. Also, as long as they don't misbehave, it's not really any worse than having shit like security guards everywhere. In fact I think I'd prefer contractors because they're highly trained and probably won't fuck shit up in the US of A.
>>
>>33641219
They're just LARPing guys who are pretty much harmless/irrelevant

>>33641266
Having mercenaries roam your streets is literally Angola-tier shit. There's a reason we have the police and military like other civilized nations.
>>
>>33641383
Difference between your country and America is that America isn't civilized and is packed full of niggers and faggots.
>>
>>33641403
Thank you for proving my point
>>
>>33641383
They're "defense contractors" :^)
>>
>>33641383
>civilized nations.
dog whistle for cucks

don't you think you should be preping the bull instead on posting on a laotian lost wax casting bulletin board?
>>
>>33636438
They've got electrolytes
>>
File: blackwtr-1.jpg (38KB, 275x190px) Image search: [Google]
blackwtr-1.jpg
38KB, 275x190px
>>33640608
God fucking damn, I am sick of people trotting this picture out whenever Blackwater is discussed. These motherfuckers are not PMCs, they're sheriff deputies.

When Blackwater was in New Orleans, they were recognizable by the khaki and tan clothes and body armor they wore. THESE motherfuckers are Blackwater.
>>
>>33636451
From what I've read it sounds like the higher ups in the officer corps didn't care/ lost control of the lower officers and the enlisted guys
>>
>>33641431
>"laotian lost wax casting bulletin board"
that's a good one
>>
>>33638375
Basically yes.
>>
>>33636370
>4
>"...The car continues to move forward..."

Who let this dumb fuck be a writer? They don't say that the car fails to halt in the first place, or that it was moving at all. Kind of important fact to omit considering it probably contributed to BW firing on them in the first place, which this piece makes it sound random.

Yes I mad
>>
>>33641888
BW in New Orleans was just straight making money because they were in a position to do so. War-profiteering is bad, disaster relief profiteering is disgusting. Prince even lied about how they were saving civies with their choppers, bragged about having a coast guard call sign. Coast Guard called out their bullshit on that thankfully.
>>
>>33640773
>Nisour Square massacre
Only two were killed unjustly, ie the first two. After that iraqi policemen opened fire on the BW guards, who returned much more accurate fire at the policemen. As stated before>>33636785
one fucking guys was continually firing on civies during the fight.

If you were never there, Iraqi policemen were almost exclusively from local militias, which meant they were barely more than insurgents with uniforms. Hell most kidnappings in southern Iraq were perpetrated by iraqi policemen. Once we knew that the police were so compromised we should have lined them all up and shot them.
>>
>>33642744
The BW operator who first opened fire said it failed to stop, that fact is disputed by alot of witnesses. Ariel photos show it hadn't even entered the traffic circle. Yes it continued to roll forward after that, because the driver was fucking shot to death.
>>
>>33642803
It can't continue to roll forward if it wasn't already moving.
>>
>>33642814
Fair enough, well say it was coming to a stop?
>>
>>33640608
I heard Super Sniper Extraordinaire Chris Kyle was on the roof of the Super Dome shooting looters.

Can't wait for his zombie corpse to rise so I can blow him
>>
>>33641174

Pinkerton's job was originally unionbreaking, now they do corporate security.
>>
>>33636370
Maybe it was a op like north woods but there was a leak so they fessed up to it or they were not civilians they were all zombies and the army guys killed zombies but they did not want to alarm people so they said it was civies
>>
>>33641219
>americuck
>calling anyone else a "nigger"

lol
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.