[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we just agree that Russian AA/tanks/fighters/army equipment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: SiHk-SoOm8k.jpg (228KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
SiHk-SoOm8k.jpg
228KB, 1280x853px
Can we just agree that Russian AA/tanks/fighters/army equipment is better than anything else in those categories?
>>
Their AA is really good. That's it though man
>>
Can we just agree that the Zulu's were an exceptional fighting force; possibly even rivaling the modern day Russian military?
I'd like to believe that with their leader, Shaka Zulu they could possibly hold off a Russian invasion, maybe even counter invade once they start picking up Russian weaponry and learning to use their vehicles and equipment.
>>
Sure.
Santa clause and the Easter bunny are real too!
>>
File: wrong.jpg (42KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
42KB, 500x400px
>>33629996
no
>>
>>33629996
>implying

https://youtu.be/sZ9Zy4gvshQ

Their AAA is pretty good though, but thats only because it had to be to make up for their shit-tier airforce.
>>
>>33630094
That vid... ahahahhahahahah
>>
>>33630094
>implying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mm4m98K3vQ
>>
>>33630117
Thats clearly unladen though. One could say that maybe the former posted was overladen, but these competitions are overly optimized to show off.
>>
>>33629996
Well mostly yes. They also put way more time into making new equipment.
>>
>>33629996
Even if I`m not against your statement, posting that on /k this days, means a solid bait...
>>
>>33629996
They have pretty good AA
The rest is ok.

For example their airforce, on a global scale, is shit tier. But it gets the job done, albeit just, for what it's ment to. You're not gonna find them dog fighting, but a mudhut somewhere is sure to be an achievable target.

Honestley I have zero knowdlege on their navy, and such a minuscule amount on their airfroce you can tell my above statement it probably off, but, they're not the best. Not the worst either.
>>
File: Snii0jkD3SI.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Snii0jkD3SI.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
>>
I think we can all agree the S-400 is a worthless piece of crap
>>
>>33630223
>For example their airforce, on a global scale, is shit tier.

The fuck? Other than the US who has a better AF that Russia?
>>
>>33630783
China, UK, France, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Israel
>>
>>33630783
Israel has butt fucked Russian pilots flying Russian planes
>>
File: letu.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
letu.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>>33630094
OY YOYOY
>>
>>33630873
When?
>>
>>33629996

Their AA is the best, their tanks are average from what combat data is currently gathered from them, but their fighters are below average, on par with the Gripen and other designs from low-tier Euro militaries.

What you probobably don't actually know is that the Russians once had the strongest surface warships in the form of the Kirov-class Battlecruisers, but those are no longer top dog with the launch of the Zumwalts as well as their own deterioration hampering their performance.
>>
File: 1492075328136.jpg (109KB, 614x643px) Image search: [Google]
1492075328136.jpg
109KB, 614x643px
>>33631355
>Su-35 is on par with the Gripen
>Zumwalt
>good
pick one
>>
>>33631340
Google Operation Rimon 20.
>>
>>33631550
>1 operation on foreign soil in 1970
>HURR DURR ISRAEL AIRFORCE IS BETTER THAN RUSSIAN
Americans would shill for their jewish overlords even on 4chan
>>
>>33631580
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>33631595
Americans on this board are so incompetent when it comes to arms so i don't really care
>>
>>33630094
I really think this is some noob driver riding the clutch, operator error, not machine.
>>
>>33630143
>One could say that maybe the former posted was overladen
Nah, it's just a newbie driver struggling not to run directly into the car parked in front of him.
>>
>>33630094
LMAO even UAZ from the 80s is better.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.