[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

press F to pay respects to based swiss gun laws that were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 27

press F to pay respects to based swiss gun laws that were ruined by the EU
>>
File: 1482475833956.jpg (459KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482475833956.jpg
459KB, 1600x1200px
>>33626552
they have only themselves to blame, so no
>>
File: 1479715444471.jpg (51KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479715444471.jpg
51KB, 399x400px
>euros getting guns taken away from them

Based.
>>
>>33626552
F
>>
>>33626560
thank you for my new wallpaper
bless you anon but fuck you the swiss are our bro's
thinking about starting a charity where I marry Swiss men so they can get US citizenship and move here
>>
>>33626552
F

Rest in peace, you dimming beacon of hope for gun rights and the future.
>>
Are any countries going to ignore it? Some in the Czech government have been trying to increase gun ownership since these terrorist attacks started
>>
File: sig_mkms-1.jpg (12KB, 650x204px) Image search: [Google]
sig_mkms-1.jpg
12KB, 650x204px
>>33626552
Please spoonfeed me as to what happened. I know the EU has been trying to push for stricter laws all around, but what exactly did they do and how does this affect our Swiss-friends?
>>
>>33627590
wait for the swiss posters to get on
>>
>>33627590
I know the EU has been trying to push some shit through to bully countries in the shengen, so it probably finally went through.
>>
>>33626552
Wait, what?
I thought Switzerland Czechoslovakia and Finnland told them to get fucked (not that they already aren't) and die in a hole (not that they already aren't)

Are our Swiss /k/omrades screwed?
What about Czechoslovakia and Finnland?
>>
>>33628684
>What about Czechoslovakia

That country stopped existing 24 years ago, anon. You're thinking of Czech Republic who passed the extended laws on gun ownership, IIRC.
>>
>>33628838
what happened to the other half of the word then? are they dead?
>>
I thought the swiss weren't part of the EU?
>>
>>33629068
Schleknen zone though
>>
>>33627576
Yeah Czech interriors minister is oposed to the new EU gun laws, the constitunional law to own arms passed first hearing yesterday and he is also finishing his lawsuit against EU commision
>>
Swiss here.

It's not over yet, it hasn't even begun yet.

So far the parliament hasn't spoken about this properly. There are two options of what might happen:

1. Swiss politicians end up refusing the law and send people to Brussels in order to negotiate with the EU.
2. Swiss politicians decide to adopt the directives into Swiss law.

Point one is basically very unlikely since most of our politicians are all pussies that will rather please the EU than to protect our way of life.

Point two is the most likely. BUT this doesn't mean that it will end.

As many of you are aware. We have something called direct democracy in Switzerland.

If the politicians say that they will adopt these laws, we will quickly start gathering signatures to have a referendum in order to strike down the laws and leave Schengen.

Considering that the Swiss Shooting Federation has over 100k members alone, this will be a piece of cake.

So not all is lost.
>>
Swissfag here, this thread is nonsense.

EU gun laws will very likely get accepted by politicians at first, but watered down to the point of nothingness by the people in a referendum before they even go into effect.
>>
>>33626552
Will this affect the way conscripts are allowed to have their rifle after service? Also can any Swiss explain how that work(ed?), Norfag here who cried that he wasnt allowed to have his AG3 or 416 after service
>>
>>33629643
Since nothing has actually been passed into law, much less taken effect, we don't know yet. In all likelihood, there won't be a change to that at all either way.

Right now, you're issued a rifle in boot camp and get to keep it at home (although they'll store it for you if you want) whenever you're not in a rep course afterwards. To keep your rifle after you've completed your active service, you need to provide proof that you've been using it for federally recognized competition shooting and a valid purchase permit. Costs seem to vary based on nothing in particular, but are usually around 150-250 bucks. The rifle gets converted to semi at that point if you keep it.
>>
>US have a lot of gun violence
>we need more gun control!

>EU have little gun violence
>we need more gun control!

I'm more and more believing that these higher ups are trying to de-arm the population. Honestly seeing the dumb shit going on in California that actually get passed, it's so fucking dumb I cant even comprehend it. It's like they want a rising anti-government militia, instead of working with and for the people.
>>
>>33629665
Fuck, I am still jelly.
>>
>>33629643
To keep your rifle after service:
>Go to police to get Weapon License (Costs 20 + 50 bucks)
>let your rifle modify so it can single shoot only (costs 150 bucks)
>in the last 3 years you have been 2 times at a mandatory shooting and 2 times at some other shooting event
>keep it
>>
>>33629665
I feel sorry for you guys, I live in a disarmed nation, it really ruins everything.

Fuck the EU
>>
>>33628684
>finland
This country never was, is not and never will be governed by decisionsmakers who favor individual liberty. The firearm law was needlessly tightened in 2011 as a knee-jerk response - fueled by public demands for action - to the two school shootings perpetrated in the late 2000s. The bar has been set, and it ainĀ“t a pretty sight; we are one "muh chilluns"-incident away from descending to British or Australian levels of idiocy in regard to firearm law.
>>
>>33629677
Damn, I don't mind the weapon laws here in Norway too much, you're free to do a lot of stuff, only two pet peeves I have are:
>barrel cant be less than 16" on AR-platforms
>least 2 year active shooting, having to be a part of a club
>>
>>33627590
>"high"-cap (10+) magazine ban for semiauto rifles and shotguns
>20 round limit for pistols
>ban on sale of high cap magazines without permit for "forbidden" weapon
>demilled semis are now just as forbidden as full auto
>deactivated firearms get mutilated beyond recognition
>short rifles and shotguns under 60 cm total lenght no longer simply get reclassified as "pistols", need to use sig braces now

This is the German veiwpoint. Swiss might be different since they used to have more relaxed gun laws.
Reasoning being, as usual, muh chilluns muh terruristststs
>>
>>33629776
tell me they don't really call it a forbidden weapon
>>
>>33629792
Not him, but "verbotene Waffen", which means "banned weapons" or "forbidden weapons" is an actual term in Swiss law for guns that you can't get without an exception permit.
>>
>>33629792
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/news-room/20170126BKG59909/revision-of-the-eu-firearms-directive-an-overview

>firearms prohibited for civilian use

>>33629800
this also exists in German weapon law.
>>
>>33629592
Be wary of those who simply own guns and see them as target toys or would be happy with a single shot rifle with ammunition kept under lock and key at the police station, you must get them in line and prevent them from undermining your postions. The other side will take whatever they will get and come back for more later.
>>
>>33628684
American education
>>
>>33629847
I know.

What I think will happen:

>All these bans will go through BUT there will be an exception for SIG 550s and SIG 510s concerning magazine sizes and all that stuff.

Basically everyone in the shooting societies don't give two shits about any other rifle. I've been talking about the EU gun ban since it was first discussed after the Paris attacks, and basically nobody took me serious and just looked at me like a crazy paranoid gun owner.

It was so sweet to see these same people rage at the last meeting when Swiss newspapers started to talk about the EU gun ban early this year.

It's a big "I told you so", but it won't work because they will throw everyone under the bus just to keep their SIGs.
>>
>>33629776
Germans just naturally ruin everything that they touch.
>>
>>33629519
sweet, go Cz
>>
>>33629643

The directive contains an exception tailor-made for the Swiss to specifically allow just that. Hence the only way it could end up being banned if the Swiss themselves decide to ban it from themselves.

Namely this part in article 6, paragraph 6:

"As regards firearms classified in point 6 of category A, Member States applying a military system based on general conscription and having in place over the last 50 years a system of transfer of military firearms to persons
leaving the army after fulfilling their military duties may grant to those persons, in their capacity as a target shooter, an authorisation to keep one firearm used during the mandatory military period. The relevant public authority shall transform those firearms into semi-automatic firearms and shall periodically check that the persons using such firearms do not represent a risk to public security."

Original document:
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?type=AMD&format=PDF&reference=A8-0251/2016&secondRef=107-107&language=EN
>>
>>33630008
That's irrelevant to the civilian gun ownership of Switzerland.
>>
>>33630023

As it was the answer to question how the directive is going to effect in giving semi-auto-only converted rifles to persons that complete the active part of their military service, that is kind of a beside the point.

The directive on itself is so vague, that Switzerland or any of EU member states can write they own legislation in such manner that the directive will have very little effect. But that is only possible if the politicians in that specific country decide to do so. Hence if you want to keep civilian gun ownership, make sure that you politicians know that you are watching what they do in this matter and it will effect who you vote.
>>
>>33626552
F
>>
>>33629592
Fuck, does leaving the Schengen zone not drastically affect your exports and economy though. Hell of a toll to pay to dodge a b.s. law.
>>
>>33629667
Rather than an Orwellian plot, I think it's laziness.

Something terrible happens, nearly always due to ethnic/religious/class friction. Politicians have to be seen doing something.

Resolving those tensions is hard, and costs enormous time and money. Gun control is just a lot easier, but just treats the symptom, not the anger.

Then shit like Nice still happens, and the cycle repeats, but now the politicians have less levers. So now it's just banning vehicles.
>>
>>33630335
We only joined Schengen in 2004. Unlike what EU fanatics love to claim, Switzerland wasn't a wasteland before we had deals with the EU.
>>
File: Sommaruga_b0d082649e.jpg (76KB, 1288x773px) Image search: [Google]
Sommaruga_b0d082649e.jpg
76KB, 1288x773px
Simonetta Sommaruga reporting in! Ask me any question.

>>33630008
Listen up, faggot. I discussed this with my good friend Jean-Claude Juncker in Brussels. Swiss troops will be allowed to keep their Stgw 90 at home. Members of the SSV will be able to get derogations to keep high-capacity magazines for their sporting rifles and pistols. The Feldschiessen will be able to go on. All other gun nuts with weapons of mass destruction will be severely screened in order to prevent terrorist attacks and gun crimes. It is the job of the state to make guns less available. Don't you want less gun violence? Don't you thing about the women and children? Are you some kind of bloodthirsty, psychopathic fascist? Don't you have any empathy for the victims of violence?
>>
>>33630364
Fuck that bitch.
>>
>>33627590
Switzerland has to comply because of the Schengen Accords
>>
File: lolgunfascists.png (421KB, 463x633px) Image search: [Google]
lolgunfascists.png
421KB, 463x633px
>>33630366
Fuck you! I'll seize your guns and throw them in the smelter myself.
>>
All the euro gun companies need to stop sucking gov cock, move to America, and sell their entire catalogues, to american civilians.
>>
>>33630362
Understood, but it does prevent other nations in Europe from engaging in tariff wars with you, correct?
>>
In any case, the laws can be applied because they go against the Constitution and one's Constitution comes before International Laws
>>
>mountain jews got out jewed by germans.

whats is going on?
>>
File: 624412932.jpg (27KB, 638x429px) Image search: [Google]
624412932.jpg
27KB, 638x429px
>>33630383
Hahahahaha!!! Yeah, sure. Try harder.
>>
>>33629736
This is only for the military service rifle, for handguns and other rifles it's juste the permit (shall issue) and for bolt action no need for the permit
>>
File: Leuthard_Doris_150507_013.png (1MB, 959x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Leuthard_Doris_150507_013.png
1MB, 959x1280px
My buddy Doris just unblocked all pending files we had with the EU. Frauenpower! You really think we're going to jeopardize our agreements with the EU because of your feelings? I'll lube my husband's dragon dildo with your gun nut's tears.
>>
>>33630393
>This is only for the military service rifle, for handguns and other rifles it's juste the permit (shall issue) and for bolt action no need for the permit
For now. I'd look for a new hobby if I were you. Maybe you should start badminton, miniature golf, or get a collection of Kaffirahmdeckeli.
>>
File: 41fce4ec07.jpg (147KB, 574x525px) Image search: [Google]
41fce4ec07.jpg
147KB, 574x525px
>>33629919
It's their collectivist nature and their subservience to authority. They aren't bad people, but like in all nations, bad people get into high positions and Germans have the mindset to follow. Kinda like with Hitler.
>>
Antiguns are more popular than ever. Thanks based GsoA grandma!
>>
ff
>>
File: 170410-AKTION-GOSA-0165.jpg (70KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
170410-AKTION-GOSA-0165.jpg
70KB, 980x653px
She LMAOs at the cops coming to arrest her. They're so scared they need to go 3:1 on her, despite guns, badass tattoos and beards.
>>
>>33630361
this, this and this
>>
File: guys.jpg (60KB, 761x563px) Image search: [Google]
guys.jpg
60KB, 761x563px
>>33630408
What about resistance against a tyrannical gov't ?
Yeah no, you're right...
>>
File: C5QUBVeWcAA4ZHD.jpg (76KB, 850x524px) Image search: [Google]
C5QUBVeWcAA4ZHD.jpg
76KB, 850x524px
>>33630435
Dictatorship yes! Dictatorship of the majority!
>>
File: 1487428848036.jpg (31KB, 480x463px) Image search: [Google]
1487428848036.jpg
31KB, 480x463px
I legitimately want the russians to run a train on the germans

do it again slavs
>>
>>33630388
Harder than what? Actual laws?
>>
File: SexyPlaymate1980.jpg (15KB, 233x347px) Image search: [Google]
SexyPlaymate1980.jpg
15KB, 233x347px
>>33630461
Constitution doesn't give you a right to own every kind of gun possible. It gives you a right to own guns. We could very well limit this right to single barrel shotguns if it pleased us. Wouldn't even require a change in constitution.
>>
File: 1492010781324.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1492010781324.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
Try that shit in my country UN Lmfaoooooooooooo
>>
>>33630484
No one cares about third world countries. Though we might send you money or food stamps if you beg us long time enough.
>>
>>33630476
The Swiss Constitution prevents laws to be retroactive. The EU gun ban laws are retroactive, hence the fact they can't be applied.

We can still harden the means for new buyers but the text says it's for everyone, even previous owners and so it can't be applied without modifications (that would go under vote from the population)
>>
Did any country change it's laws to comply with the amendment yet? If so, how are things now?

Poland here, so far our government doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>33630525
It's for 2019/2020, nobody has done something yet
>>
>>33630505
In what Mickey Mouse cartoon world do you live? Have you ever opened a law book? Laws get abrogated, changed, amended all the frigging time.
>>
>>33630541
CONSTITUTION

Have you ever opened a law book? Constitutions don't get modified by a clap on the finger, furthermore in Switzerland
>>
>>33630540
They got 15 month, that means september 2018.
>>
>>33630555
Show me the gun laws in the constitution? There's like one paragraph that says you're allowed to own guns and that's all. This won't change as you still will be able to own guns. The specific gun law aren't in the constitution and they say what you can own and what not, and they can be amended without any problem. They already were, twice, since I own guns. Got each time more restrictive.
>>
>>33630555
Switzerland has had its gun laws amended and restricted on numerous occasions and it has done so with the approval of its parliament and electorate.

You have a very strange idea of what that country is.
>>
File: JUST.png (137KB, 392x324px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
137KB, 392x324px
>>33626552
>be me
>Schweiz
>just want neutrality
>and guns
>become quasi EU state
>lose neutrality
>SIG moves to Germany
>EU passes gun laws
>lose guns

F
>>
>>33630582
>>33630585
Do you guys can't read or what?

Retroactive laws can't exists in Switzerland because of the Constitution. EU gun ban is retroactive so it can't be applied.

I never said anything about weapon rights being in the Constitution.

Work on your reading comprehension guys
>>
>>33626552
Feel free to send more of those beauties to the us.
>>
>>33630601
Switzerland and Austria abandoned their neutrality when the Cold War ended.

Liechtenstein hung on for a while longer but even it has got rid of private banking and secrecy laws. They want that superstate protection and they got it.
>>
>>33626552
EU ruins everything
>>
>>33630555
Changing the Constitution isn't anything difficult. You just need the double majority (population and cantons). The Ā«Schluss mit uferlosem Bau von Zweitwohnungen!Ā» aka. Lex Weber passed without problems despite having deep effects on real estate, tourism and construction in Switzerland's touristic destinations. The Ā«gegen die AbzockereiĀ» initiative passed. The MEI passed and didn't get enforced.
>>
>>33630607
They won't, because of their export laws.

>>33630605
Swiss government will do as Berlin and Brussels tell them, as they always have done.

The Alpine nations had a genuinely good shot at remaining totally neutral. They managed during the Cold War, but drank the inclusion koolaid. They have gained absolutely nothing from it, aside from making a few Red Sea Pedestrians a bit richer.
>>
>>33630613
I can only pray for Lepen to be elected so we can get out of this shitfest and let the germans deal with their home faggots.
>>
>>33630408
>Kaffirahmdeckeli
What is this?
Do people really collect the lids of those little milk containers that come with coffee?
That's very Germanic.
>>
>>33630605
The amendment isn't retroactive. What you have now is absolutely safe. You might not be allowed to shoot it, but you're allowed to own it (like laser sights bought before 1998 without Sonderbewilligung). The constitution allows you to own guns, if you're a good boy, but it doesn't give you the right to shoot them, and what is considered a good boy depends on regular law not on the constitution.

So, Mr. Rechtsprofessor, where's the retroactivity? Where's the breach in the constitution?
>>
File: 5-aufhƤnger-Sigrist_9274.jpg (360KB, 1440x1097px) Image search: [Google]
5-aufhƤnger-Sigrist_9274.jpg
360KB, 1440x1097px
>>33630684
It would be Kaffeerahmdeckeli in Hochdeutsch. See pic related.
>>
>>33630657
She won't get elected. It will most likely be that Macon douche.
>>
>>33626552

Pull a WWII and tell Germany to fuck off; they don't rule you.
>>
>>33630657
No far right candidate will ever have a chance to get elected in Europe.

It's just not possible because it the entire system is against them.
>>
>>33630601
>lose guns

Jesus you guys are really overhyping the fuck out of the directives.

AT THE WORST:

>Magazines over 10 rounds are banned
>Need to join a club to own magazines over 10 rounds

That's fucking it. No guns will be confiscated in Switzerland.
>>
>>33630708
>wanna see my POG collection?
>>
>>33630881
Those are lids of coffee cream.
>>
>>33629857
No, /k/ thread after /k/ thread.
When I was in school they taught fuck all about gun laws and culture in America, let alone the rest of the world.

Hell, I only learnt that Canadians could get guns once I found them here.
>>
File: 1457834667637.jpg (89KB, 542x542px) Image search: [Google]
1457834667637.jpg
89KB, 542x542px
>>33629884
No, most fudds are very patriotic! Use this to your advantage.
The Fudds in my club are all against it, because it is from the EU and swiss dudds absoulutley hate the EU.

Use the same argument to convert other people, like coworkers and such. "good" lefties will also be aginst it as it interferes with swiss legislation and they alter an already signed treaty (Schengen) which might even be illegal according to our constitution ( does anybody know exactly? i haven't had time to look it up yet)
>>
>>33629107
>>33629068
just say Schengen you retard
>>
>>33630848
That's how it starts. At first us amerifags were like
>SHALL NOT
then
>SHALL A LITTLE
then
>SHALL

slippery slope is real
>>
How come the majority of Europe loves such stringent gun restrictions? All of these terror attacks are done with black market weapons, and Europe doesnt have a problem with gun violence on the whole anyway.
>>
>>33631453
They are also working on having an EU military. They want a disarmed populace so that it's easier to shut down dissent.
>>
>>33631453
some countries have had mass shootings commited by people who legally owned guns, though a lot of them did during a period when the laws were already stringent and they just slipped through the system because no one really paid attention to the crazies. so they passed laws that won't really prevent scenarios like that, but introduce waiting periods and mandatory inspections and generally just stuff to keep would be criminals out, but I don't think your average crazy is like your average criminal, and criminals have connections to get guns from the black market. anders breivik is sane and functioning, no amount of legislature would have kept guns away from a man like him when no one could know he had a plan for massive terrorist attacks.
>>
>>33631527
He also made bombs. If he didn't plan on shooting anyone, he could have just focused more on that. How many years was the Unabomber active before they caught him?
>>
>>33629041

They became the country of Slovakia. Are you stupid? You seem stupid.
>>
>>33629857
No, def not.
Americans couldn't find Finland, Switzerland, or Czech Republic on an un-labeled map, let alone know anything about another county's laws (other than MAYBE Canada and Mexico), and ESPECIALLY not know how a foreign country's laws conflict with EU law.
>>
File: 1474739397147.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1474739397147.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
Truly the most cucked union

Europe will be conquered before the end of the century
>>
>>33630399
>I'll lube my husband's dragon dildo with your gun nut's tears.
Holy living fuck I'm dying here! You're funnier than TWO funny motherfuckers!
>>
>>33632015
Is it even worth defending at this point
>>
F

CZ gun laws were better tho
>>
>>33631453
Majority of people have only seen guns in the hands of the police and doesn't even know about changes to the directive, it's a completely foreign topic to them. So they're okay with whatever laws about things they don't know anything pass, because hey, the government surely knows better, right?
>>
>>33630848
>it's okay to be cucked a little bit guys fucking calm down and take it like a man!
>>
>>33632001
Finland and Switzerland are easy to find unlabeled, Czech Rep. I'm not sure I would get but I know it's more eastern.

But why the fuck would anyone waste time teaching students to memorize vague shapes on a map from a different continent? Do you live in an alternate universe where labeled maps are rare?
>>
>>33626552
fuck western europe as a whole, they're a bunch of socialist faggots that expect us to pay their defense bills and back them up any time Russia ~offends~ them
>>
>>33630848
Commie get out!
>>
>>33627382

You do know that when you marry some one, it takes them multiple yrs before they get their card now? They changed it so ppl can no longer just get married to become a citizen.
>>
>>33628838
>Shit talks someone for not knowing the new name of the country
>Gets the name wrong
It's Czechia now you gargantuan fag
>>
>>33627382
I'd marry you if your the qt that showed up at the Meetup.
>>
>>33632313
The majority is always composed of gullible idiots. Democracy is the dictatorship of majority. How can such a dumb system even work? You control the media, you control the people and therefore you control votes and elections.
>>
File: Komfy Ian preaching.png (1MB, 721x757px) Image search: [Google]
Komfy Ian preaching.png
1MB, 721x757px
>>33632855
>Czechia
Czech fucking Republic you degenerate.
>>
File: Boiling frog.jpg (27KB, 230x181px) Image search: [Google]
Boiling frog.jpg
27KB, 230x181px
>>33630848
>>
File: gun rights cake.png (213KB, 750x3200px) Image search: [Google]
gun rights cake.png
213KB, 750x3200px
>>33630848
>Guys they're only taking away A LITTLE BIT of our rights, it's nothing!
>>
>>33626552
top kek, enjoy europe and all its "progressive liberty ideals"
>>
>>33633170
Nope we czechia now, it's shorter so it's better or some shit like that
>>
>>33633384
Remember how we got confused with Chechnya? It's going to get worse now with this.
>>
>>33632759
>But why the fuck would anyone waste time teaching students to memorize vague shapes on a map from a different continent?

Because that's what you do in Geography lessons before reaching High School
>>
>>33627576
Poland and Czech are against it.
>>
File: 1478650019089.jpg (473KB, 1341x3636px) Image search: [Google]
1478650019089.jpg
473KB, 1341x3636px
F
>>
>>33626552
F
>>
File: 2bornot2b.png (162KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
2bornot2b.png
162KB, 375x375px
>>33632001
>tfw did not learn geography in geography class in high school
Any easy programs on learning geography?
>>
>>33629919
The eternal kraut is the true enemy of all people, and what more they throw other nationalities under the bus to save their own skin. Truly German Unification was a mistake.
>>
>>33639747
Implying the directive wasn't push by the Frogs and the Bongs, and massively supported by those homos of Chorizo niggers and Bacalau niggers.
>>
>>33639216
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1RjI7G8rFw
>>
f
>>
>>33642386
This is fun
Thanks
>>
So any Czech qt's need a husband?
>>
>>33626552
>most cancerous posters get fucked over
wow I can't believe this outrage
>>
>>33647202
In what way mountain niggers are the most cancerous posters?
>>
>>33629776
Still better than California gun laws
>>
>>33630361
"Do not attribute to malice, that which you can attribute to stupidity."
>>
>>33647202
Nah man Swiss are fucking obnoxious with their 'muh swiss engineering' posts but ehy're still not as cancerous as /pol/ and their sister.
>>
>>33626552

Obviously disarmament is the best choice for them because it likewise increases their political power when they have a monopoly on force. In their mind, there is no downside to limiting arms to government agents because they ARE government agents and this affects them 0% while giving them free political points among the left to boot.
>>
>>33647166
Depends on what's your opinion on feminne penises
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.