[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /k/ have i got a scenario for you. we all know the libtards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Hogwarts_Post-Battle.png (1MB, 1334x686px) Image search: [Google]
Hogwarts_Post-Battle.png
1MB, 1334x686px
Well /k/ have i got a scenario for you. we all know the libtards love Harry potter. the same libtards that want to take away your guns.

So what would happen if we put these forces head to head.

The setting. the two opposing army's from the last film have joined forces to defend the school. they have at most 3-4 hours to prepare.

Meanwhile the British Military is fully mobilized, they are willing to bring everything ( Except nukes ) to this fight. GO
>>
File: tornado cut.jpg (95KB, 1200x825px) Image search: [Google]
tornado cut.jpg
95KB, 1200x825px
Bumping for interest
>>
File: 14857954292_8e9cc76575_o.jpg (104KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
14857954292_8e9cc76575_o.jpg
104KB, 960x720px
i'll just dump some britshit in here anyway
>>
File: 32131232.jpg (36KB, 450x303px) Image search: [Google]
32131232.jpg
36KB, 450x303px
>>
File: 32131.jpg (711KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
32131.jpg
711KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>
Magic is overpowered, so they could just asspull some kinda spell that deflects bullets.
But if that wasn't the case, the military would try attacking from range with artillery and AF. If that wouldn't work, they would move onto ground work with boots on the ground.
Since all magicians apparently have to speak in order to make a spell, I bet it would take maybe a few hours to eliminate resistance especially with hand grenades.
>>
>>33624017
Use my W. Germany Mechanized deck. Checkmate wizardniggers.
>>
>>33624017

fuck you, I like harry potter.
>>
>>33624150
>W. German mech

God why

T.Bong Armourd.
>>
>>33624117

there's no real defense, wizards would just pull something like they did for the quidditch world cup and make all nonwizards forget where they are in like a 500 mile radius or something
>>
>>33624170
Because high numbers of BMP-2 and expensive infantry are usually solved with Marder 1A3 and high explosive.
>>
>>33624017
Sniper's, gbu's, brimstones and lots of fucking artillery. Blot the sky out.
>>
>>33624117
>Since all magicians apparently have to speak in order to make a spell

you're answer's not terrible, but you obviously haven't read the books

that's the problem with this thread; if its libtards who like harry potter then where is OP going to find someone to answer his question, other than libtards?
>>
I got autistically pissed when I saw that American Wizards need wand permits. Fucking filthy commie brit magic.
>>
>>33624017

I'd pay to see that movie. Love to see Harry in mid spell casting, he catches rifle butt to the face from a SAS member. Breaks his jaw and knocks him out.
>>
>>33624017
I dunno, napalm, lots of napalm.
>>
>>33624017
Didn't Rowling flat out say that wizards would get their shit stomped by a real army?
>>
All but the most complex magic requires line of sight, and all of it requires at least half a second advance warning. Hogwarts's main defense against the Muggles is that it's enchanted to be a) impossible to mark on a map and b) look like an abandoned ruin.

Step 1: MI-6 reviews all the ruined castles in Scotland and isolate the one that doesn't appear in any records.

Step 2: Cruise missile spam.
>>
>>33625784

Some thing like that. She said a wizard vs a person with a gun, said that the person with a gun would win.
>>
>>33626313
Im going to regret this...
>harry potter fan i am

Firearms would annihilate the magical community. Its one of the few things that gets addressed early on by jk rowling.

The terrible thing is, most wizarding families who lost a loved one in a city are shot, because of how unpredictable firearms are to them.

Theres also constant briefings and diplomatic relations with their home countries heads of state. The prime minister of england has his entire security detail full of magical beings, who are cross trained in magic and modern warfighting techniques.
Cant remember if thsts in book 5 or 6.
Same with america, france, germany... etc.

Hell the russians have the most mistrust in that universe.
The wizarding community in russia are direct descendants of the romanov line.

Granted... fictional world.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.