[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you stockpiling during this glorious golden era of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: AR15_CMMG-PSA_1_01.jpg (808KB, 1200x514px) Image search: [Google]
AR15_CMMG-PSA_1_01.jpg
808KB, 1200x514px
What are you stockpiling during this glorious golden era of the 2nd Amendment? The next election is only a few years out, and things could change for the worse.

Right now I'm looking into getting a few PSA AR kits, and a bunch of < 30cpr brass 5.56. There's so many great deals right now it's hard to focus. And with the potential for more unique milsurp imports and the HPA, things could become even greater.

>actually shooting some from my current stash
>>
I'm buying 7.62x39
>>
I'm buying fucking nothing til next year at earliest. Things are just going to get cheaper without a threat. If the republicans manage to fend off the liberals in the 2018 elections add another couple years of nothing.
>>
>>33617165
I could see things going up a bit in price actually. There's a glut of cheap ARs and 5.56 that was supposed to sell for a premium under the Hildacunt. So a bunch of places must liquidate, after that they're gonna settle at narrow margins for new production, which could be a bit above current market rate.
>>
I don't stockpile because I'm not a good goy I already built my first AR for under 500 and it's pretty nice for what I use it for.
>>
File: 1473222887570.jpg (113KB, 1096x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1473222887570.jpg
113KB, 1096x1004px
i like to buy lots of old cheap guns and surplus, clean em up and stockpile bullets for em, something about fixing and cleaning up old guns is rather comfy, pic semi related
>>
>>33617165
I respectfully would have to disagree. I think the AR-15 glut we're seeing is due to almost every manufacturer anticipating Hillary winning the election. My humble prediction is that prices will stabilize soon, closer to MSRP within the next year or two as inventory finally gets sold off.
>>
9mm and 5.56/.223. Aside from .22, I don't have any other caliber of weapons. Plus, when SHTF here pretty soon, I can only carry so much anyway. 1000 x .22, 500 x 9mm, and 500 x 5.56 between my wife and myself. If I can get our tactical wagon out without slowing us down, I'll carry double that for each caliber.
>>
>>33617224
I have no use for 5 basic bitch PSA midlengths, but they're so cheap. I kinda feel this is $89 Yugo SKSs all over again.
>>
>>33617224
I was thinking more of things that aren't ARs. ARs have been dime a dozen since Sandy Hook and all the little shops popped up. The further downward trend for them has been going on for a while. 30 cent 223 (Wolf Gold) isn't even unheard of; late 2014 it hit that number til more scaring happened and just got back down to sub 30 cent. Without a good bogeyman people are staying home from the gunshops. My FFL kind of laments it.
>>
>>33617273
I can't see AR's getting much cheaper though, there's almost no margins on them as is (on the low end).
>>
>>33617296
I don't really expect them to go less than PSA's prices. PSA has barely moved for the last two years ever since companies started pumping out nitride barrels.
>>
I'm hoping this pushes manufacturers to innovate and diversify.

Inexpensive Retroish A1 clones seem like an area ripe for expansion. Basically A1 fixed sight, 20" pencil barrel, and A1 stock. They're mostly the same as the flat-tops, but are different enough to warrant wanting one. So manufacturers could "recycle" some of the Hillary glut.
>>
Why does your carry handle look so big?
>>
>>33617358
AR10 handle on an AR15
>>
>>33617391
Does it zero?
>>
>>33617055
If that pic is yours. You may want a better a3 sight
>>
>>33617055
.22LR and 12 gauge shell (both buckshot and slug)

I have couple boxes of 9mm and 5.56 lying around but Im not exactly collecting them. I only use 9mm and 5.56 for range shooting and sometimes remove hogs and yotes.
>>
>>33617353
>a1 clones skyrocket
>cheap red dots that are decent

YET NO ONE CAN MAKE A COLT CLONE SCOPE THAT CAN KEEP A ZERO, NO ONES MAKING MORE SEMIS AUTO PCCs
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.