[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RHODESIA SHALL RISE AGAIN This is a thread for /k/ommandos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 21

File: Rhodesian_reservists_on_patrol.jpg (14KB, 186x260px) Image search: [Google]
Rhodesian_reservists_on_patrol.jpg
14KB, 186x260px
RHODESIA SHALL RISE AGAIN

This is a thread for /k/ommandos who legitimately want to get together and take over Zimbabwe to bring back the former glory of old Rhodesia.

MAKE ZIMBABWE RHODESIA AGAIN
>>
Let's do this. Where do we start?
>>
>>33616442
Who the fuck want to found a nation on an aids infested shithole?
>>
we will be able to make our mark when the economy finally implodes and mugabe dies
>>33616492
kill all the niggers with aids
in fact, kill all of the ones who are uneducated and refuse to educate themselves and become more civil
>>
We all have to dress like these guys
>>
It's >>33616187 >>33616520
Bulletmagnet ready to help restore Rhodesia, we doing this?
>>
File: rhodesiaposter-lg.jpg (107KB, 651x963px) Image search: [Google]
rhodesiaposter-lg.jpg
107KB, 651x963px
>>33616492
>>
>>33616442
We will need supplies like diesel fuel, water, food, stuff like that.
>>
File: 20170411_212721.jpg (105KB, 475x507px) Image search: [Google]
20170411_212721.jpg
105KB, 475x507px
>>33616540
Possible invasion routes- if we have enough guys, maybe we could do both
>>
OK guys, let's not kid ourselves. Taking over would be practically impossible right now, let's wait for Mugabe to die and the power struggle to begin.

Instead of planning for an invasion, let's plan how we'd take over during a near-future civil war.
>>
>>33616623
Well as stated before I'm a no guns but I do have a shovel, a couple knives, a pitchfork and a billy club with a couple nails through it. So I'm about as ready as one could be for having no guns.
>>33616578
If anyone brings peas, bacon, potatoes, carrots, onions and some other shit I could possibly turn that shit into a few different meals.
>>
>>33616668
you sound about as armed as the fucks we're fighting
not bad
>>
>>33616687
Only problem, if you guys want me to be a spy you'll have to cover me in brown paint and shit because I'm not black.
>>
File: meerkat melt.png (611KB, 544x518px) Image search: [Google]
meerkat melt.png
611KB, 544x518px
they need to be stopped
>>
>>33616442
will i need to learn Afrikaans?
and if so, where can i learn Afrikaans?
>>
File: Merlin_10021668.jpg (467KB, 2048x1505px) Image search: [Google]
Merlin_10021668.jpg
467KB, 2048x1505px
To secure financing and logistics and security (aka tough guys who actually know how fight) we could promise to do some giant infrastructure projects to get Erik Prince and his company on our side
>>
>>33616722
They speak English and Bixnoodian in Rhodesia, only learn Afrikaans if we decide to recruit white South Africans (strong possibility)
>>
>>33616731
This doesn't sound like a bad idea. Just one step closer to the /k/ republic of Rhodesia.
>>33616623
Also if I could make a suggestion, if in the slightest chance we do decide to actually do this and I do either end up as bulletmagnet, cook or spy covered in shit and brown paint, would it be a good idea to take the great Rhodesian ruins and use them as a base of operations while invading? I mean it can't be that bad of an idea, the VC in nam used to use old ruins from what I can remember reading.
>>
>>33616741
I doubt any of us are joining considering we're pretty close to civil war at the moment

>>33616722
it's a dead language in Zimbabwe, Afrikaans is only useful in Swaziland, Suid Afrika, southern Botswana and lower Namibia
>>
>>33616791
As for a base of operations, it's hard to say what the best would be. It all depends on how competent Zimbabwean forces are, and since they're probably not that great, we could probably get close to the important targets. Also, things would be different if they're having a civil war.
>>
>>33616442

ITT: proof that /k/ is stupider and more delusional than /pol/
>>
>>33616858
Ironic comparison but I think they'd be about as competent as the South Vietnamese Army was when fighting against the North Vietnamese Army.
>>
>>33616442
Have fun dying in some shit hole
>>
>>33616887
Better than what I'm doing now honestly. Atleast I will have done something with my life.
>>
itt: darwinism at its finest
>>
File: ToPXHn6.jpg (68KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
ToPXHn6.jpg
68KB, 500x694px
>>33616893
Same desu
>>
>>33616928
That reminds me, when we take over, no white cucks will be tolerated. We will force any military-age man with low T to get in shape and raise his self confidence until he is a real man. We've seen what happens when a nation's men are weak.
>>
>>33616893
>>33616928
Have you tried learning a trade or going back to school and also leaving your parents home? Regular hygiene and light exercise might improve the chances of getting some female companionship
>>
Once we're in power this will be restored Rhodesia's national anthem- "Rhodesians Never Die"

https://youtu.be/SrVIWiHBKgE
>>
>>33616928
Girl in camo looks like a chimp
>>
>none of us ever got to experience this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
>>33617037
I can whole heartedly agree with this motion
>>
>>33616928

do it

i want to see fat /k/unts beheaded by wildings
>>
I've been feeling bookish for the past month.

Recommend me the most /k/ book on Rhodesia.
>>
>>33617054
No, we'll be beheading them if they don't get out of our way >>33617054
Go back to Pulse, faggot
>>
>>33617004
Funny on the "leaving your parents home" part, don't quit your day job. I would try going to collage if I could afford it without possibly ending up selling my blood plasma every other week or so, I do regular hygiene, work out regularly using the tools I have around me (i.e. old paint cans and other shit) and still have yet to find a woman who finds me attractive. It's also pretty hard to find a woman who I myself would find attractive if I didn't live in the middle of bum fuck Egypt and every woman around here's skin looks like someone took their ass and stretched it over their face as part of some horrible facial reconstruction surgery.
>>
>>33617100
If you think you're not masculine enough to get women, come with us to Rhodesia. If you survive, you'll be a man among men anywhere you go.
>>
File: Phase One Start.png (3MB, 1367x909px) Image search: [Google]
Phase One Start.png
3MB, 1367x909px
Here is something I whipped up as invasion plans are so far awful

Enter the country by railway from Zambia into the town of Victoria Falls. Destroy the rail bridge and capture the city as well as its rail station. The town will act as Phase One HQ.

The railway inside runs east one way, perfect for moving troops and supplies quickly across the country and right into the heart of the Southern population centers.
>>
>>33617127
That's the plan, if I can't do shit in the US then if /k/ actually does it I'll join up and we'll restore Rhodesia. Or I'll probably die with my shitty luck in the first five seconds but eitherway I'll have done something with my life.
>>
>>33617083
>/k/unts think they can out-behead nignogs

whewlad
>>
File: Phase One Airport.png (2MB, 1036x853px) Image search: [Google]
Phase One Airport.png
2MB, 1036x853px
>>33617181
Next up is the closest airport. From here, you can now operate air assets as well as bring in troops/supplies from outside the country. The airport will need to be immediately brought up to speed to handle the increased traffic, as well as extra helicopter pads made to conduct recon and security missions to the North to ensure the army does not get flanked on its way east.
>>
File: 936.jpg (34KB, 526x473px) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
34KB, 526x473px
>White people belong in Africa but Blacks don't belong in Europe or America.
>implying you're totally not a racist.

Top kek. This is a /pol/ tier thread.
>>
>>33617195
Technically if you're literally any other race, even a haji then you could out-behead nignogs considering every other race is most likely much more intelligent than a bunch of dipshits living in their own piss and shit in jungles with barely functioning basic necessities.
>>
>>33617213
>/k/
>intelligent

topkek
>>
File: Phase One City and Power.png (3MB, 1494x853px) Image search: [Google]
Phase One City and Power.png
3MB, 1494x853px
>>33617201
From there the first real challenge is presented. A major population center. First target should be the city's power plant. The destruction.control of this plant will be vital to future operations as it provides a large majority of the power in the region. The power lines in the North should be destroyed to prevent any power escaping to enemy held areas.

Inside the city is another airport. Airports captured along the way will be able to resupply the army on the move, faster than even the railway. Not only that, but like the first it can serve as a base to conduct recon and security missions North.
>>
File: Phase One Continued.png (2MB, 1473x711px) Image search: [Google]
Phase One Continued.png
2MB, 1473x711px
>>33617236
Another airport and town along the way further East.
>>
File: Phase One Finish.png (3MB, 1451x869px) Image search: [Google]
Phase One Finish.png
3MB, 1451x869px
>>33617240
The end goal of Phase One, capturing the capital of the province. Destruction/control of the Water Treatment and Power Plants here will serve to better establish dominance over the local population. Another airport is here to further the army's supply chain.

The railway here has been one way, but several splits exist going north, east, and south. North means more direct action as one heads towards the capital. East lets you expand control over the neighboring province and legthen the front, going south serves to control the railway into Botswana and consolidate the captured lands.
>>
>>33617195
We have plenty of nippon-steel katanas
>>
When you fags are finished jerking eachother off can you recommend me a book?

RÄ“
>>
>>33617240
If we actually do go about doing this then should we secure that farm shown in the picture of the map? For foodstuffs?
>>
File: Phase One.png (3MB, 1496x844px) Image search: [Google]
Phase One.png
3MB, 1496x844px
>>33617281
Phase One ends with the establishment of New Rhodesia in the southern part of what is now Zimbabwe (Yellow line shows border). With a foothold established, just have to push out and expand.

Control of a mostly bush area also allows agents to be sent ahead of combat troops to target power plants, water treatment, military bases, airports, railways, hospitals, and government buildings whose destruction/control/sabotage will better advance front line troops goals.
>>
>>33617210
Is your wife's son black?
>>
>>33617299
>zimbabwe
>functional farms
pick one
>>
>>33617299
Probably not a bad idea, although I doubt it's very productive given how incompetent the Zimbabweans are at almost everything
>>
I like this, we're actually planning n shieet
>>
>>33617181
>>33617201
>>33617236
>>33617240
>>33617281
Until I saw there were maps, I was a little worried.
Now, I'm really worried.
Wow, just wow.
>>
File: 1469067162235.png (786KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469067162235.png
786KB, 1920x1080px
Here is the Google Earth file so others can use it to plan.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=92728900166390240946
>>
>>33617331
doubt anything will happen for years to come though
>>
>>33617331
Anyone have discord? We could continue this there if need be
>>
>>33617181
>>33617201
>>33617236
>>33617240
>>33617281
So you're complaining that the listed invasion plans are awful, but your plan involves antagonizing Zambia and destroying local infrastructure.
>>
>>33617342
Better to plan now and be ready when SHTF in Zimbabwe than start planning in the future and not being able to get in there before the chinks
>>
So do you plan to acquire arms in-country? Because
1: I doubt you can ship weaponry and ammunition into country by plane
2:If you can then however many people showing up with an arsenal would raise every red flag in the book.
>>
>>33617377
>Better to plan now and be ready when SHTF in Zimbabwe then start planning in the future and not being able to get in there before the chinks.

For what reason would they have any interest in that shithole?
>>
>>33617398
literally pay some fuckers to smuggle the shit in
it's africa for christ sake
>>
>>33617398
Isn't an AK in Africa around 50 bucks or so? And aren't there not any real border security systems in any countries in Africa? I'd think it'd be easy to use the cover of darkness to sneak that shit around.
>>
>>33617374
The image earlier had two arrows going into the country, kinda a bad plan.

We are entering from Zambia, no kind of fighting with them. Hopefully lay low and gather arms and plan our way towards Victoria Falls. We will strike into Zimbabwe quickly and try and be out of the country as fast as possible when the shooting start. The bridge will be destroyed from our side. Also, local infrastructure is getting destroyed regardless. Specific kinds will be targeted to limit needless destruction and to make victory come faster.

We are to enter a country we plan a hostile take over in, with no support from any countries around us, in a land completely foreign to what we know now. Things will be hard.
>>
>>33617420
>Isn't an AK in Africa around 50 bucks or so?
>/k/ is this fucking clueless
>>
>>33617415
>>33617420
Alright fair enough.

Next up is food and water.
To put it simply there's barely any food and most of the water is full of parasites or diseased.
The water can be purified but I doubt a group capable of taking over Zimbabwe would be able to last long off of pillaging alone. So what's the plan? Bring in enough MREs to hopefully subsist on?
>>
>>33617441
So basically we become the non kike version of Israel except our population will mostly consist of people with a love of guns and Switzerland type gunlaws when it's all over?
>>
>>33617406
They're already in Congo.
Racemixing and exploring.
>>
I have no doubt a bunch of autistic /k/ommandos and disillusioned vets from various countries would succeed at punching through Zimbabwe and creating New Rhodesia. I sincerely mean that.

But we have no chance of overcoming the deluge of international condemnation our little escapade would bring. The words "evil racist imperialists" will bring us down before the Zimbabwe's actual military.
>>
>>33617453
Kill and eat the locals.

Select a group of ideologically motivated men to secretly hunt, kill, then distribute human meat. Don't tell foot soldiers what they are eating, says its beef or chicken or something. Kills two birds with one stone, feeds the army and gets rid of Darkies.

Seriously though, from the above invasion plans there is a river to the north that forms New Rhodesia's border. Set up water purification and then use rail and airports to distribute. As for food, there is plenty to hunt and pillage. Airports can bring in food purchased in other countries for cheap then secretly shuttled to New Rhodesia Can even set up farms once Phase One is complete.
>>
Does it have to be Rodhesia?
>>
File: 1490401313201.png (428KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
1490401313201.png
428KB, 558x744px
>>33617483
I really wish I shared your faith, friend.
>>
>>33617492
>Kill and eat the locals
Hope you plan on testing them for various diseases before you do that. Other than that fuck I'd do it.
>>
>>33617497
Someone else said Brazil. Easier to get to, barley has a military, nice location, easier to peddle current population into neighboring countries, easier to get guns into.

Could be a fun one, though you'd have to torch half the place to get a good foundation.
>>
>>33617483
>>33617483
If we get Erik Prince on our side, perhaps we could get China on our side. His company has close ties with the Chinese.
>>
>>33617526
I did, on the other thread.
That would be the only place with resistence to be torched, because of the higher rate of criminality.
Northeast/Southeast.
>>
>>33617528
Maybe I'm out of the loop but why exactly would he be interested in helping us?
>>
>>33617526
Brazilian military would curb stomp you spergs
>>
>>33617543
See >>33616731
>>
>>33617528

And what happens when Erik Prince and the Chinese try to muscle us out of the arrangement? After all, one is a world superpower and the other is a titan of industry with dollars and resources far exceeding our personal demense.

Assuming they'd even come aboard at the beginning, it wouldn't take long before they set their sights on the capitain's wheel, the deck, and the entire fucking boat.
>>
>>33617554
That relies on him having faith in a bunch of internet autists to take over a fucking country though. Those are long, long, looooong odds for an investment.
>>
>>33617526
Too much territory to manage and we would get WAY more publicity than we want
>>
If you have shovel, you have AK

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/179192-DIY-Shovel-AK-photo-tsunami-warning!
>>
>>33617571
If by 'long odds' you mean 'from here to fucking pluto' then yeah, I'd say you're correct.
>>
>>33617616
You can go down in history as a faggot who fapped to anime in his mom's basement or you can be remembered as one of the great warriors who took back Rhodesia. Take your pick.
>>
>a bunch of (presumably) white Trump supporters tries to invade an African shit hole so they can make an attempt to turn it into a white paradise

Wew, this is so absurd. It's something I'd see on /pol/. This will certainly help the anti immigrant, populist trend that's currently happening in the world

Have fun getting killed by the French Foreign Legion or some other foreign military for invading a country for no reason at all.
>>
>>33617586
Possible substitutes for Zimbabwe takeover:

1. South Africa
2. Madagascar
3.Qatar
4.Liberia
5.Rwanda

Then rename the country to "New Rhodesia", most of the pics are in Africa anyways.
>>
>>33617668
Faggot.
>>
>>33617586
So let's not directly do it.
Use current instability to our advantage.
The Zimbabwe banks now have to accept cattle as collateral.
The farmers who were kicked out are now slowly being invited back.
If we can get the farmers to be a little more… adamant in demands then we can help them possibly take back their old lands when they Zimbabwe refuses.
We alone wouldn't be able to do it, but if we help a bunch of people who control whether or not the country eats?
NOW we're talkin!
>>
>>33617553
>>33617586
Debatable.
Not on this notebook though.
>>
>>33617671
1. South Africa is too big. Also, I bet a lot of white South Africans would be happy to help us out.

2. Madagascar is also too big and we wouldn't be "restoring" it since it was never great in the first place.

3. Qatar is DOA, US, UK, Russia, S. Arabia, and Iran would nuke us.

4. Liberia was always a shithole, nothing to "restore". Also, US would probably send in 6 gorillion troops to protect their "baby".

5. Again, we can't "restore" Rwanda if it was never great.

We want Rhodesia because it was actuality a great country, and we'd like to bring it back.
>>
>>33617671
>South Africa

Enjoy getting killed by the Special Task Force

>Madagascar

Enjoy getting lost and killed in the jungle, if not getting anally impaled by the tribes

>Qatar

Enjoy fighting an army and muslim terrorists

>liberia
See above

>Rwanda

Enjoy fighting seasoned fighters from civil war that knows the geography and has local support

>>33617675
I'd rather be a faggot than a delusional idiot.
>>
>>33616442
>>>33617671
>>>33617675
>I'd rather be a faggot than a delusional idiot.

That explains a lot. Show your gayface in New Rhodesia, and we'll chop your head off if you don't leave immediately.
>>
>>33617742
>we'll chop your head off if you don't leave immediately

You'll either get droned to death or have your heads chopped off by the locals before you do anything to me
>>
>>33617000

This this this

This is the most important thing a nation can do. Having a masculinity and femininity program for the respective sexes.

I forgot which country did this, but historically one nation managed to control another after a war, by taking over it's structure and implementing homosexuality, femininity, and blurring the lines between sexes. By doing so it weakened them so bad that control over that nation was a breeze.
>>
>>33617775
Dream small, faggot.
>>
Here's a link to the thread dealing with tactics on the ground
>>33617817

This thread from here on out will be about our overall strategy, political aspects, etc.
>>
>>33616442
Enjoy dying in a lost cause
>>
>>33617671
>3.Qatar

No chance, the Turks have military bases there so you'd have to fight an army of 500k as well as some of the best special forces on earth. While fighting one of the best trained airforces while getting droned.

All other options combined would be easier.
>>
>>33617671
>3.Qatar
Are you a retard?
>>
>>33617000
We've seen what happens when a nation's men are weak.

They turn into Zimbabwe?

Enjoy living in the North Korea of niggerland
>>
File: o-NIGEL-FARAGE-LAUGHING-facebook.jpg (283KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-NIGEL-FARAGE-LAUGHING-facebook.jpg
283KB, 2000x1000px
>>33617823

still better than indulging in this childish delusion

this board can't take over an oil rig or North Sentinel Island, never mind zimbabwe

>mfw you fat cucks get speared by literal stone age savages
>>
>>33617838
Go fuck yourself shill

When /k/ommandos set their mind to something, they WILL get it done no questions asked
>>
>>33617847
You get modern cucked Germany with weak men. That will not be happening in Rhodesia.
>>
>>33617856

only if that something is assaulting a bag of doritos or complaining about NEET-dom
>>
File: 1397624847293.gif (1MB, 435x331px) Image search: [Google]
1397624847293.gif
1MB, 435x331px
>>33617856
>shill
Your effort will be futile, even a group of 100-200 /k/ommandos would get easily overwhelmed by the angry apes. No sovereign would supply you, lend boots, or provide air support. This is just a shitty LARP thread.
>>
>>33617878
1. A lot of the negroes will worship us if we display the smallest level of competence.

2. We might not have a country backing us, but earlier in the thread, we discussed how we could get Erik Prince and his logistics/security company on our side
>>
>>33617896

this is now an extraordinarily shitty LARP thread
>>
I have a rifle and no plans for the near future. Where do I sign up?
>>
>>33617919
The operation is still in its early planning stages, but you can do your part by contributing to this thread or starting a new one

To get this thing rolling, we need publicity so start new threads and use other social media if possible
>>
>>33617915
You don't have to share in the glory Anon
>>
>>33617896
>1.
I highly, highly doubt any of you speak the local language, nor do any of you have the capability of being a force multiplier like the US Army SF. Rather than having the locals worship you, they're just going to overwhelm you all and necklace the survivors. Why exactly would you want to restore Rhodesia? The country had the chance to survive if backed by NATO, but that never happened. If you actually carry on with this, which I sincerely doubt because you're a delusional faggot, you will fail and you will die.
>>
>>33617951
The Zimbabwean army doesn't even get paid, we could just bring some American money with us and buy them off and get them on our side
>>
>>33617469
does that sound so bad? We'd all die trying to do this shit though even if more than a couple people actually showed up
>>
>>33617951
The thinking was that the /k/ommandos would attack when Mugabe dies and there's a civil war
>>
>>33617975
What is preventing a foreign government from getting involved and droning you and other fat delusional /k/tards to death?
>>
>>33616712
>theyre killing merrkats
where do i sign up to kill these fuckers
>>
>>33617983
Who would do that?

1. Muh Chinese don't have projection power

2. US/UK are too busy fucking around in the middle east

3. Even if they tried droning us we're smarter then the Arab shitskins who have picnics in the open desert
>>
>>33617990
My friend, it's nothing official yet but you can do your part by telling your red-pilled friends, starting new threads, etc.
>>
>>33617975
Their defence budget is 350 million dollars, how much money go you have on your back account to bribe them to make them switch sides?
>>
>>33617851
So why are you in this thread again?
>>
>>33617978
Still wouldn't be worth it unless this whole ordeal had foreign backing. It's just sheer delusion to think that a few hundred /k/ocksuckers could take over Zimbabwe, especially without the logistical support and/or air support coming from a foreign power. I don't see where or how any of you are going to obtain large amounts of money to fund this operation and bribe Zimbabweans. Even during a civil war occurring, none of you would be able to achieve victory without powerful support as stated previously. If any of you carried on with this, you'll all just die and would have a higher chance of surviving via fighting for the Kurds since they are actually receiving foreign support.
>>
>>33617997
>2. US/UK are too busy fucking around in the middle east

If you haven't noticed, the USA and UK fuck around everywhere in the world, dumb ass.

>3. Even if they tries droning us we're smarter then the Arab shitskins who have picnics in the open desert
>we're smarter then the Arab
>smarter then
>then
I think you meant to use 'than', anon.

Also, the USA is allied with Saudi Arabia. Why would they drone Arabs?
>>
>>33618033
Thank you for your opinion but you are wasting your time in this thread. Right or wrong, no one cares what you have to say.
>>
>>33617236
>Airports captured along the way will be able to resupply the army on the move, faster than even the railway.

Can you pilot an aircraft?
>>
>>33618045
Right or wrong, Zimbabweans won't care what you have to say as they're hacking your flesh to tiny bits with machetes. I'm right and you're stupid for even thinking that you're capable of taking over a foreign nation by yourselves. Go back to playing Battlefield.
>>
>>33618044
Arab is an ethnic group.

You're missing the point. You asked what would stop a country like the US from intervening. The answer is nothing, but this the wrong question. Why would they bother intervening?
>>
>>33618052
Why would any country intervene and aid you? What benefit would there be to helping your cause?
>>
>>33618050
This is my first time in one of these threads, I'm sure as hell not going. I'm just saying you're a complete retard for thinking that some guys spitballing some plans on an internet forum really give a shit about your opinions on their capabilities.
>>
>>33618052
>Why would they bother intervening?
... Because they intervene in LITERALLY every conflict after WW2?
>>
File: slide threads.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
slide threads.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
>>33616442
>>
>>33618059
No one has said any country would
>>
>>33618021
Of that 350 million, no more than 10 million actually goes to paying the troops, if that much
>>
>>33618079
Source
>>
>>33618066
You're right I am retarded for wasting my time, I've got nothing better to do. Even with the extreme likelihood of this never happening, I still don't want to see fellow /k/ommandos die pointless deaths.
>>
>>33618068
Literally every one? I don't know if that's true but even if it is, that doesn't mean there would be any reason for the US to take military action against a small group of rebels in an irrelevant country that is already falling apart. There isn't even any oil there.
>>
>>33618044
Arab is a very broad term. Iraqis are Arab, Syrians are Arab, Egyptians are Arab, Osama was Arab, etc.
>>
>>33618073
???
>>
File: 1488977696817.png (2MB, 1314x1503px) Image search: [Google]
1488977696817.png
2MB, 1314x1503px
>>33617210
Fuck off back to heftylol
>>
>>33618087
Do you really think the USA won't get involved if a bunch of Americans invade a foreign land and attempt to over throw the government?
>>
>>33618100
>>33618100
Everyone except honkeys, native niggers, and chink businessmen will be excluded from New Rhodesia
>>
>>33618113
I mean, they did nothing when an American guy took over Nicaragua.

Stop worrying about how others think of you and let's think about how we'll get the job done.
>>
>>33616442
Why not help South Africa instead of wasting your time in a shithole?
>>
>>33618113
So you think the US would deploy military assets to an irrelevant country in the midst of a civil war with who knows how many fighting factions solely to engage just one of those groups? This group consisting of US citizens who would install a government friendly to the US. I don't see why that would be worth the effort.
>>
>>33618126
If there was a civil war there with somewhat clearly defined sides I would rather do that.
>>
>>33618114
>native niggers
you mean as long as they decide to civilize themselves and become productive members of society, yes?
cause if so then we're good.
desu I'd probably want to start a revolution in zimbabwe to get them to want to return to the good days in rhodesia instead of invading and probably having the UN flip their shit and send in troops to fuck us.
>>
>>33618353
just get pol to run disinfo and psyops to start the revolution and give them a patch of land
>>
>>33618085
Eh dying a pointless death is all I have honestly. Being partially blind (only able to see out of one eye) and partially deaf (I was a retard and listened to metal at high volumes some years ago) is hell honestly.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/120745007
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.