[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to Ukraine and Georgia (the country) in a few weeks. >Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 6469.jpg (370KB, 940x508px) Image search: [Google]
6469.jpg
370KB, 940x508px
Going to Ukraine and Georgia (the country) in a few weeks.
>Is there any cool /k/ related surplus I could bring back?
>>
>>33614530
Probably, assuming you stray from the tourist area, speak their language and are OK with buying and flying another suitcase.
>>
>>33614530
have fun at the gulag OP
>>
>>33614530
smuggle some grenades in your asshole.
>>
>>33614530
When I was in Ukraine I checked out some surplus shops. Surprisingly a lot of US shit that "fell off the truck". Full interceptors and IBAs with SAPIS, stuff like that. The further east you go will probably wield a lot more spicy items.
>>
>>33614552
I am taking an empty suitcase just to bring shit back in. When I was in Moscow I found this Flea Market type thing that had tons of soviet militaria in it, I am just wondering if I can find something similar in those places, and if they would have any unique pieces like Ukranian Marked Bayonets, or Georgian marked slings.
>>
>>33614530
yep, there should be tons of shit in open-air markets for sale. Uniforms, medals, magazines, you name it. Figure out when the local markets are (a lot of places hold them weekly) and head out there to have some fun. As >>33614552 said, knowing the local language will make things a million times easier.

>>33614589
>they would have any unique pieces like Ukranian Marked Bayonets, or Georgian marked slings.
you might be able to find some uncommon patches and shit but like anywhere else you'll have to search for it among piles of common items. If you don't know what you're looking at, you will pass over the rare stuff.
>>
Go to the Zone.
>>
Pretty sure you can buy factory deactivated guns like the AN94 or AEK
>>
>>33614722
That's already on the list.
>>
>>33614722
AutoZone?
>>
How do you bring stuff back? I'd think gun parts wouldn't fly (hue) with the airport security
>>
>>33615169
Depends. Not to mention you can just ship them back. I brought back 10 ak47/74 mags in my checked luggage.
>>
If you're in Kiev, check out one of the IBIS gun shops (google for more info) . Neat shops. Saw a Chinese AR15(Norinco) in one and some of the MKE guns from Turkey.
Planning on a return trip.
And try one of the Mafia restaurants.
>>
>>33617120
>going to Slav countries only to check out an AR

What the fuck
>>
>>33617120
Are you dense?
>>
>>33614530
>OP comes back a month from now with pictures of a "used only once" Buk missile launcher he picked up for cheap
>>
>>33614728
Maybe, but very unlikely you cold bring them back to the states.
>>
>>33614728
which op will have no problem getting thru airport security.

think, dumbass
>>
>>33618803
Just ship it back disassembled
>>
>>33615113
AUTOZONE
>>
>>33618965
GET IN THE ZONE
>>
File: 1447768789324.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1447768789324.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>33614530
>>Is there any cool /k/ related surplus I could bring back?
Of course. We know that for sure you'll be bringing back a few bullets.
>>
>>33614530
Yeah. You can go steal my fucking package in Kiev that has been in "processing" for the past three weeks and give it back to me.
>>
>>33619142
what did you order?
>>
>>33618954
surething, enjoy eating sperm for the next ten years
>>
"/k/ related surplus items" can mean a lot more than guns or even knives. I'd imagine there's a lot of cool gear you could pick up that wouldn't get you into the least bit of trouble at Customs.
>>
>>33619348
A sling for my nugget
>>
>>33614803
Man they did put a big ass hangar on the reactor now though. You should do a two-day tour in chernobyl. it's nice. And sleeping there with the wild doggos barking is only mildly annoying.
>>
Donetsk has tons of little milsurp shops in their various markets and Bazaars. They got some pretty neat stuff!
>>
>>33620155
>donetsk

You mean the active war zone?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.