[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Don't full out moto advertise myself as a veteran >Still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1709.jpg (99KB, 733x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1709.jpg
99KB, 733x436px
>Don't full out moto advertise myself as a veteran
>Still love to talk about back in the day when I run into other vets though
>Five years ago it was always super comfy
>All you had to do was ask "where did you deploy?" and it starts a long bullshit session about all kinds of shit
>Run into vets in 2017 on college campus, they spot me and initiate small talk about the military
>Ask "where'd you deploy?"
>They get all weird and sometimes preemptively shit talk deployment. One guy talked about being a hardcore Kuwait deployment in 2015.

Man, I miss the instant "did we just become best friends" moment that having deployments made. Modern neverdeployed vets act so weird about it that it makes me uncomfortable even talking to them.
>>
>>33608637
No one gives a shit about your slave contract to the oil companies, welfare queen.
>>
>>33608695
You seem upset
>>
>>33608637
this is a weapons board, not welfare queen woes board.
>>
>>33608637
It's another "I killed a bunch of brown people on the literal other side of the planet, IN DUFUNSE OF MUH CUNTRY" thread
>>
>>33608695
t. /pol/ack who works at pizza hut
>>
>>33608766
>I killed a bunch of brown people on the literal other side of the planet, IN DUFUNSE OF MUH CUNTRY"

Killing brown peoples is beneficial for the whole specie, whatever the reasons
>>
>>33608775
>TFW majority of welfare queens who "DEFENDEDEDED THE CUONTRY" will be working at Pizza hut, KFC, Taco Bell, etc, because they're literally useless.
>>
>>33608637
I was in during the height of Iraq and Afghanistan shit. Never deployed, not even once. Even when I moved to the national guard at the end, and basically my whole fucking state deployed, I still didn't. The only time I even left the country was also in the guard, when I got to go up to Canada briefly to watch power points about joint border security efforts. Wasn't even in uniform for that.
>>
>>33608790
Not if you leave enough to multiply again, this time with less reasoning and more hate.

That is why we are losing the wars against super bacteria
>>
>Run into vets in 2017 on college campus, they spot me and initiate small talk about the military

if you don't advertise as a vet how exactly do they spot you?
>>
>>33608766
>implying theres anything wrong with killing off an inferior species?
>>

Either same fag or just faggots in general. Im no serve and you sound like a whiny bitch. take this and fuck off (you)
>>
>>33609018
He thinks wearing a multicam hat with an American flag IR patch with a shirt that says "ASK ME HOW I DEFENDED YOUR COUNTRY" isn't advertising as a veteran.
>>
>>33609039
>t. whiny bitch who gets offended when welfare queens go out of their way to get made fun of

I bet you're a blast at parties.
>>
>>33609048

honestly if you have a molle backpack you're already advertising too much.
>>
How do they know you're a vet if you don't advertise it?
>>
>>33609071
Maybe hes got it
Maybe its Welfarequeen
>>
>>33609071
>Go to VA office to set up GI Bill paperwork
>Other vets there
>They now know my face

Weird, right?
>>
>>33609096

k well either way yer a fag
>>
>>33609096
>Run into vets in 2017 on College campus, they spot me and initiate small talk

The oil companies got you all doped up on their special pills, huh welfare queen?
>>
>>33608775
tell your friends not to kill themselves because they don't know what to do because they are useless in society and can't handle emotions
>>
>>33609272

bruh you don't know what its like in the sandbox bruh, you kids have it good overhere y'all don't have to do nothin. when them bombs drop don't be lookin to me for help cause im gonna shoot ya and take yer supplies, i dont care if we werent talking about shtf because we are now, feel free to gaze upon my collection of velcro flag patches
>>
>>33608823
>pol
>>33608766
>>33608752
>>33608695

Holy shit op the assmad cherries followed you to 4chan
>>
>>33608637
>>
>>33608637
0311 two tours in the sand. I was at the VA hospital here in Wisconsin. I noticed an old guy in a leather jacket, had his unit with a bald eagle and all that shit.

So he walked by and he said "hi" and I replied "semper fi". He stopped and looked at me. Then he said "carry on Marine". Weirdest shit ever.
>>
>>33609475
>in the sand

christ i didnt know people actually talked like this i was just kidding before
>>
>>33609018
>if you don't advertise as a vet how exactly do they spot you?

Not OP but for the most part you can tell after a few seconds of conversation, especially on a college campus.
>>
>>33609573
It was short for saying Iraq/Afghanistan. People who don't live with their mom probably understood that.
>>
Lol wow this thread is full of butt mad kids.
>>
>>33609604
>It was short for saying Iraq/Afghanistan

yeah no shit, im saying calling it 'the sand' or 'the sandbox' is cringy af
>>
>>33609623
Did you expect anything else from a spergfest like the OP?
>>
>>33609604
>"It's short for Iraq/Afghanistan you dumb dumb Civiee"
>"Literally where you go to defend your country, like you'd know anything about that basement dweller."
>"I can fucking smell your civieeness from here."
>"Ask me how I know you haven't defended your country."
>>
in finland conscription is a sure conversation starter, "where were you conscripted"
also does not come with downside of people calling you a murderer or slave to oil companies

unless speaking to a faggot
>>
>>33609652
>Did you expect anything else from a spergfest like the OP?

t. butt mad kid

Seriously though the OP wasn't a sperg, it's just that any thread about the US military has been troll bait lately.

>>33609670
>also does not come with downside of people calling you a murderer or slave to oil companies
>unless speaking to a faggot

That's the same for the US.

There's a greater than 50% chance that the anons posting that retarded shit are trolling. Those that aren't would never actually say that to someone's face because they know it would make them look like a completely unreasonable asshole.

Or they don't possess social skills and don't know that it would make them look like a completely unreasonable asshole. But in that case they likely don't socialize outside of the internet anyway.
>>
>>33609670
Probably because you aren't conscripted to fight in a bullshit pseudo war fought for the sole purpose of nurturing your country's GDP.
>>
>>33608637
Did the kuwait guy say he was with V2/7? None of us did shit that deployment except stand post in a safe area.
>>
>>33609699
>t. butt mad kid

>Seriously though the OP wasn't a sperg

Fucking neck yourself.
>>
>>33609725
>Fucking neck yourself.

Hit a nerve huh? :DD

>>33609710
>for the sole purpose of nurturing your country's GDP.

Can you explain why that's wrong?
>>
>>33609747
>Can you explain why I prefer to live with my head up my ass?

No one gives a shit welfare queen.

Unless you're not a welfare queen and are defending welfare queens.

in which case

>Double no one gives a shit.
>>
>>33609775
>I can't actually answer your question but I can throw a trendy talking point out!

So did you just learn what GDP was in class today? That's cute ;^)
>>
>>33609039
Literally every post he made, including his response to this uses the phrase "Welfare queen"
Either bait or legit disabled
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.