[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy Pencott Greenzone trousers from Helikon >third time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

>buy Pencott Greenzone trousers from Helikon
>third time putting them on
>button rips

What the fuck is this shit? In before "meme gear shouldn't have done that". I took one for the team, I guess. The camo looks good and will try this Spring and Summer when more suited, but the build quality isn't really there for the price paid.

So are there any decent manufacturers that will build something where buttons aren't popping off?
>>
>>33608252
Sew the button back on, you fat fuck.
>>
>>33608252
You might go ahead and sew that back on m8.

Just my two cents.
>>
>>33608252
You're just a fat piece of shit. Normal people don't have buttons popping off or the clothing tearing at the seams.
Lose some fucking weight.
>>
File: 1478625493574.jpg (142KB, 1080x996px) Image search: [Google]
1478625493574.jpg
142KB, 1080x996px
>>
>>33608252
Machine-sewing of buttons is not yet perfect, so stuff like this is to be expected. Especially if you are a fat fuck, which you may or may not be. You can fix the problem by resewing the buttons or buying high-quality gear from crye, uf pro, etc.
>>
>>33608504
I'm not, my abs are visible. It is just when you push through, the button came off with ease in comparison to say a pair of jeans.

If it is not yet perfected, I guess we all have to wait and I will sew it back on.

>>33608266
>>33608297
>nigger-tier replies

What good is it having trousers when if you are combat situation over a prolonged period and you are having buttons and stitching falling apart? Here is a tip for you: lurk more.
>>
File: 1491582276937.jpg (30KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1491582276937.jpg
30KB, 400x266px
>>33608606
>What good is it having trousers when if you are combat situation over a prolonged period and you are having buttons and stitching falling apart? Here is a tip for you: lurk more.
You underage, hare-brained retard fuck. Clothing is EXPECTED to fall apart in prolonged field conditions and it WILL fall apart. That's why you keep a sewing kit in your gear, you mongolid fuckwit. A single broken off button is not even an issue. Get a needle, thread and sew that shit back on better than it was earlier.
>nigger-tier replies
For a nigger-tier person, yes.
>>
>>33608606
>muh combat situation
keep larping, fatass. the closest you're gonna get to combat is tactically clearing your refrigerator
>>
>>33608297
>>33608683
>Normal people don't have buttons popping off
>Clothing is EXPECTED to fall apart
Gee.
>>
>>33608895
>Normal people don't have buttons popping off
A button popping off when a fat fuck violently twists it into place is not an indication of the general quality of the clothing. It's just a button. You can sew it back on in a couple of minutes.
>Clothing is EXPECTED to fall apart
In prolonged field conditions and in combat, yes. That's why your friendly logistical battallion has the capabilities to replace them. Do you just buy this stuff to show off, like the average autist, or are you planning on using it in reality?
>>
>>33608252
Stop being a fat fuck
>>
File: dribble.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
dribble.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>>33608683
>>33608769
>>33609433
>t. fat fucks who need to project

Well done shilling for a company you aren't even a part of.

>>33608895
They're fucking retards who don't understand that simply pushing a button through a gap shouldn't be falling off even when you have no actual fat in the way.

It was just shitty in it's make and these cunts can't offer any decent advice.
>>
>>33609674
>these cunts can't offer any decent advice.
Sew the button back on, you stupid frogposter.
>>
>>33608252
Propper, and Crye, for budget/ high end respectively. Don't think either of them have green one pattered BDU's/acu's though if you've got your heart set on that design.
>>
>>33609826
>>33608252

I just got a pair of the Crye pants. They seem pretty decent and they have a velcro closure instead of a button which should suit op's lifestyle better.
>>
>>33608252

>button pops off 3rd time pants are put on

Lose weight, you fat fuck. Not even normal civilian pants made by 7 year olds in Taiwan fall apart like that.
>>
File: 20170411_102218.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170411_102218.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>have old woodland bdu pants
>one pair is at least a few years old
>use it inna mountains,desert, and forest
>double check buttons while I'm taking a shit
>yep still there

I can see wanting the cut of the new fangled combat attire, But it's nothing a tailor can't do with a pair of decent pants.

>pic related
>>
>>33609674
Oh no I understand completely man.

It's not like in the worlds best combat forces you are expected to learn how to repair/maintain your kit and uniform in lets say, high stress environments.

That would be expecting way to much.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.