[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do operators look like in the civilian world? When they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

File: 13hoursdelta.jpg (65KB, 481x720px) Image search: [Google]
13hoursdelta.jpg
65KB, 481x720px
What do operators look like in the civilian world? When they're going to get groceries or spending time with their family?

How do they blend into their surroundings?
>>
>>33607877
My old man just wears sweat pants and moccasins
>>
>>33607877
They're usually decked out in 5.11 gear and have a beard.
>>
>>33607889
That's it? What about a shirt? Hat?
>>
>>33607877
A friend's uncle was SAS back in they day they were secretly training Polpot's goons and shit like that.

He's basically an old fat uncle that tells war stories now and doesn't eat bacon because 'he's been too close to people hit by napalm'
>>
>>33608254
Mmmmm dat sounds heavenly
>>
File: standstraight.jpg (135KB, 481x720px) Image search: [Google]
standstraight.jpg
135KB, 481x720px
>>33607877
This guy has some really bad posture.
He needs to stand up straight.
>>
File: cool army guys.jpg (64KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
cool army guys.jpg
64KB, 750x750px
>>33607877
actors who played Delta in that movie were actually real life retired seals

also pic related, patmac and mike pannone in the late 90s
>>
>>33607877
I'm not an "operator" just a former Infantryman. Which is probably the best you'll get here.

90% just blend in. You'd have no idea unless we told you. Unfortunately, there is the 10% that are douchebags and make us look bad.
>>
>>33607877
They look like any other older guy with a belly and dad jeans, don't fuck with old guys, you never know.
>>
>>33608444
forgot pic
>>
>>33608454
Look at those fucking calves.
>>
File: sheeeit.jpg (59KB, 597x336px) Image search: [Google]
sheeeit.jpg
59KB, 597x336px
>>33607877
>>
>>33607877
Why have I seen so many operators operating with skateboard shoes like just about any other shoe wouldn't be better?
>>
File: IMG_6882.jpg (97KB, 822x548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6882.jpg
97KB, 822x548px
Both people in pic related.

In my experience hospitals are practically gun clubs. Everyone, from the doctors and patients to the nurses and the janitors are armed to the fucking teeth.

Even the qt female nurses likely have at least 1 1911 each, and this is a non-VA hospital in urban commiefornia.
>>
>>33608454
>calves are 1:! with quads

get the fuck out of here
>>
They don't, just like the rest of the military. Most SOF guys still have to follow hair regs when they're in garrison. You don't exactly "blend in" with a clean shaved face and a stupid looking fade.
>>
>>33609342
kek
cav scouts arent operators
>>
>>33607877
like regular people
>>
>>33607966
No
>>
File: 1490919408473.jpg (11KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
1490919408473.jpg
11KB, 223x226px
>>33607877
by being a normal human being you autistic fuck, are you seriously asking how to dress normally as to not draw attention to yourself as an """operator"""?

just put on some tennis shoes, jeans and a tshirt you fuck

>>>/fa/
>>
>>33607877
if they aren't retarded they dress normally and probably cc
>>
If they're not faggots, you'll never know

They might wear velcro which I can completely understand, Velcro is the future
>>
File: greyman1.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
greyman1.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
They go full grey man
>>
>>33607877

New balance shoes, pants that are not 5.11 or other gay tactical shit, t-shirt with a button up shirt. Bam, I just blended in with pretty much every other working male in my area.
>>
running shoes, blue jeans or khaki shorts, solid color t shirt with or without a button up shirt or jacket

maybe a baseball cap or sunglasses
>>
>>33611352

This.

Most of the fellas I knew from my time could look 666% Operator when they needed to, then you'd see them the next day wearing torn threads and shitty clothes.

Had to do a double-take most of the time, was pretty genius.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-04-11-14-01-24-1.png (3MB, 1260x1773px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-04-11-14-01-24-1.png
3MB, 1260x1773px
>>
>>33607877
lol what do you think they just walk around glowing in golden light or some shit?

just wear normal clothing and dont sperg out and shout about what you do.

its hilarious that you guys cant understand that just acting like a normal person blends you in.
>>
>>33607877

100% normal.

So, my best friend from high school ended up joining the Marines, and then went into Force Recon. At his wedding a few years back (age was late 30's), I was one of the few non-"work" friends there.

It was a beach wedding, so very casual attire.

They were all fit, but none of them were overtly huge or shredded that I could tell.

They all wore regular clothes, and none of them screamed spec-ops.
>>
>>33607877
they dress like they have no sense of fashion
hawiian shirts and flannel, etc
>>
File: OycXE_q_7PI.jpg (120KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
OycXE_q_7PI.jpg
120KB, 960x720px
they look like normal people or looks like they get there cloths from goodwill, so if you see a middle aged dad with a chicom on shits about to hit the fan.
>>
>>33607877
A few years ago I read that in a town in the UK, a group of nigs followed this oldish white guy to a cash point, then tried to mug him as he finished putting in his pin number. Unfortunately for them, yet hilariously for everyone else, he was an ex SAS guy, he put them in hospital without breaking a sweat. Turns out he'd only just got out of the forces a few months prior.
This was of course before the left wing nanny state drove us into what we've become today, these days he'd most likely end up in prison for it.
>>
>>33608454

rofl who is this fat old office clerk? shuffle some papers, NERD
>>
>>33608660
>everyone in a hospital carry
???

Well, I used to help one uncle that did electrical maintenance and sometimes we went to do stuff at a hospital in a "bad" area. Eventually someone invading to kill the rival dealer that was previously shoot by him but didn't died is not uncommon.
>>
Thanks to my position in a military contracting firm, I've run into a lot of retired Delta guys over the years.

Small, small community. Lots of bad blood and old grudges in Delta and Army SF because people make it through standards as individuals. SEALs, for some fucktarded reason, make it through as teams soooo they are more likely to play nice.

Retired operators run the gamut really. Most look like old public school science teachers... some look like Swamp Ogres of viking warriors. Delta is a lot more cerebral than SEALs. SEALs all generally fit a mold of jacked, handsome, rockstars.... but we all know who does the real business of mastering chaos and killing the enemy.

"The SEALs made a fucking movie about a mission gone to shit! WTF!"
>>
>>33608454
>calves
holy shit
>>
File: qué.jpg (98KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
qué.jpg
98KB, 480x360px
>>33609524
>>
>>33608571
Maximum comfy
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.