[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy new gun >next day you check slickguns and some other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: 1407906147995.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1407906147995.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
>buy new gun
>next day you check slickguns and some other site is selling it for $40 cheaper
>>
>>33604999
>$40

Literally who cares
>>
>>33604999
Live and learn? It's not like a several hundred dollar mistake or something
>>
>>33605164
This, add in a transfer fee of usually at least $20 and it's pretty much nothing.
>>
>>33604999
I bought a CZ-82 for $400 plus tax.
The day before JG sales restocked and sold theirs with accessories for roughly $250.

Damn right I'm mad.
>>
>>33604999
shit vendors use slickdeals to shill on now, and then if you actually try to purchase you get fucked with gunbroker tier shipping costs and credit card fees.
>>
>>33605181
Are you saying the gun that costs $40 more won't have a transfer fee?
>>
>>33605274
If $40 bucks makes or breaks the transaction on any gun over ~$400, then it's either not that big of a deal or you can't afford it in the first place
>>
>>33605274
No, I'm saying if OP ordered it online for an only $40 price difference, most of that would probably get eaten up by the transfer fee.

I'm assuming OP bought his gun at an actual store.
>>
>tfw I bought a Baikal makarov a month before the Bulgarian shipments hit

It just isn't fair, man. The free market giveth and it taketh away
>>
>>33605329
you don't buy milsurp until the market is flooded, you impatient faggot. this is especially true if it is a century import. usually the first few batches won't be too big as they test waters, and then they have a fuckhuge batch come in that crashes the prices, and after that it never hits that low again.
>>
>>33605381
>you don't buy milsurp
Should've stopped here
>>
>>33605439
It's ok to be homosexual anon, we hate you no matter what.
>>
>>33604999
i understand that feel op, im a cheap bastard myself, i hate when theres a better price somewhere that i couldnt sniff out. but at the end of the day, you and i are gods chosen and despite the trangressions of the gentiles we will be rewarded with eternal life. so keep your nose up friend. we will win this, we always do.
>>
>>33605381
hey man, I didn't know the shipment was arriving. I saw this thing for sale, thought it was a good deal and was interested in buying it, so I did. What indication was there to warn me about buying this gun?
>>
>>33605473
>please help me, I cannot stop buying shitty old guns beat to hell in antiquated calibers
>please help me, I also cannot stop sucking cocks
This is you, you nigger faggot.
>>
>>33605523
are you okay?
>>
>>33605523
>people like things that I don't like
Show us where the rifle touched you anon.
>>
>>33605548
I am not. I went to go buy my weekly dragon dildos and spiked butt plugs, but the shopkeeper said some guy covered in milsurp had just come in and purchased them all.
>>
>>33605566
Right where I used to keep my C&R license. Right up my ass, next to my stash of rusted bayonets.
>>
>>33605596
It's ok if you need to cry man. Let it all out. You'll just have to come to terms with people liking things. It's ok.
>>
>>33605581
acting silly doesn't absolve you from your previous posts
>>
>>33605622
My previous points aren't needing to be absolved, they all further my claim that milsurp is for turbo faggots. Hence the spiked butt plugs and bestiality centered sex toys.
>>33605615
I can't do that, other people purchasing milsurp directly prevents me from feeling superior in my tastes. If I'm not superior, then what am I, anon, equal? That's not something I can live with.
>>
>>33605674
But you're the one that claimed to use spiked butt plugs and dragon dildos, so are you just projecting your insecurities onto us? Painting yourself as a caricature of someone you dislike doesn't really push your point.

So again, are you okay?
>>
>>33605728
Clearly I'm not using spiked butt plugs nor dragon dildos because they were all purchased by those who also purchase milsurp. This has prevented me from being a faggot because I've been exponentially out faggoted, making people who buy milsurp being tiers of faggots above the standard.

Turbo faggots, if you will. Nigger faggots is also an acceptable alternative.
>>
>>33605788
>I went to go buy my weekly dragon dildos and spiked butt plugs, but the shopkeeper said some guy covered in milsurp had just come in and purchased them all.

So then why did you type this? Look at you, you are quite literally having a mental breakdown because of a text post on an anonymous forum.
>>
>>33605803
Because I collect them.
>>
>>33605813
I don't understand what you're trying to communicate here or your intention, but this lack of coherence must be intentional
>>
>>33605844
I'm saying I don't use them, I just collect them. If I wanted a buttplug for the purpose of a buttplug, why would I buy a spiked one when it clearly doesn't work as well. They're not actually good for anything.
>>
>>33605871
Take pictures of your collection to prove this, because I don't believe you
>>
>>33605904
Why would you want to see a bunch of things that look like crap and don't work well for their intended purpose. Who are you to judge me for my collection?
>>
>>33605922
I think you're lying on the internet
>>
>>33605936
Why? What's your problem with me collecting useless things if it's what I like to collect? They don't have to be useful or good at performing their intended function for me to enjoy them.
>>
>>33605958
You aren't collecting anything, you just lied on the internet for no reason, and now I want to know why you're lying to a stranger on the internet
>>
>>33605981
I am collecting something, anon. I'm collecting things that fail to perform their intended function well. Things that have far superior modern versions that would be much better suited for their intended tasks. Things that, aside from my personal preference in regards to collecting them, appear to be complete wastes of money.

Just like milsurp :^)
>>
>>33606006
So, if this collection exists, why do you refuse to prove that you have this collection?
>>
>>33606025
Do you bring your milsurp collection with you everywhere you go?
>>
>>33606034
I don't have a milsurp collection. You claim to have a collection that you refuse to share, yet seem to enjoy discussing. Your claim is not valid without proof, and you refuse to present proof. Why do you refuse to present proof?
>>
>>33606048
>I don't have a milsurp collection
Then why are you arguing the finer points of collecting milsurp. Are you part of a milsurp advocacy group? An arms importer trying to sustain demand for your products? Perhaps a standard for-hire shill cashing in on those cents per post?

Your shifty behavior raises a lot of questions, you need to start explaining why you're here in the first place.
>>
>>33606076
I was never arguing about milsurp. You were. I'm just asking you why you are acting this way and why you continue to refuse to share the collection that you seem proud of. You seem to ignore my requests for some reason, why are you ignoring them?
>>
>>33606086
>I was never arguing about milsurp
That was literally the central point to this entire thing. Why are you denying it now, especially when you can just scroll up and see the previous posts. Now you're lying on top of trying to change the subject. Why are you being so shady?
>>
>>33606137
I think you are confusing me with another person. It happens, especially on an anonymous internet forum. Now, I am asking again, why do you refuse to share a picture of your supposed collection? Why do you refuse to admit that you've been lying?
>>
>>33604999
>buy new gun
>next day you check slickguns and some other site is selling it for $40 cheaper
>BUY IT AND HAVE EVEN MORE GUNS
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.