[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My downstairs neighbor just walked upstairs and pounded on my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
My downstairs neighbor just walked upstairs and pounded on my door.

I live alone and I don't know the guy. Wasn't expecting anyone and it's late so it freaked me out.

I grabbed my AK from the corner of my room,
walked out into my living room and looked through the peephole.

I didn't recognize the dude, I didn't open the door, asked who he was.

He said he was my downstairs neighbor and complained about some knocking or some bullshit. I told him I didn't know what he was talking about and he left.

Now I hear him stomping around downstairs. Obviously pissed.

Shit really makes me anxious and uncomfortable as fuck. I don't like angry strangers knocking on my door at night to confront me about shit I have nothing to do with.

Whats the proper self defense strategy here in case he comes back? This guy might be drunk or something. Should I barricade my door?
>>
>>33604275
>annoys neighbor
>he tries to resolve it with you
>posts a crying wojak on /k/ asking for home defense advice because of this

anon..
>>
>>33604275
Shoot him through the door, take pics and post them here pls
>>
>>33604275
You have a car? Better leave to Mexico. Your new name is Juan.
>>
>>33604275
Just lock it and tell him to fuck off. Do you need us to hold your hand?
>>
>>33604289
I didn't do shit. I was literally preparing for bed watching youtube videos
>>
>>33604275
murder him
>>
>>33604305
You need instructional vids on that?
>>
>>33604332
No I'm saying I don't know wtf he was talking about. I was up here minding my own business getting ready to go to bed
>>
>>33604275
Buy a real door and not one made of paper, if he can batter down the new door then he is a threat and you can slot him.
>>
>>33604275

If he keeps giving you shit, call the cops.

If he comes back and starts breaking down the door, wait for him to get inside and shoot him.
>>
>>33604355
Do I need to verify he has a gun if he breaks down the door?
>>
>>33604275
I can see it now
>Mentally unstable man unloads full assault clip into neighbor through door
>assault weapons ban now in motion for the state
>>
>>33604365
You don't have a ring O fire pistol to leave on your vict... armed assailants?
For shame.
>>
>>33604365
No just shoot him when he breaks down the door then quickly go grab a kitchen knife with gloves or rag and place it on his hand and make his hand grip the knife hard enough to leave his own fingerprints on it.

Congratulations you just made yourself the good guy.
>>
>>33604365

If some asshole is forcibly breaking into my house while I'm inside, I'm not verifying anything. Justifiable homicide is a thing.

If you're not going to use your gun to defend yourself in a potentially life - threatening scenario, you may want to ask yourself if you're willing to use it at all.
>>
>>33604422
Isn't that illegal though?

I don't want to do something that will put me in jail.
>>
File: my-face-my-soul.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
my-face-my-soul.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
Well it's been about 30 mins now. I guess he's calmed the fuck down I don't hear him stomping anymore.

I'm moveing so my apartment is fucking empty right now. Couldn't find anything to barricade the door with.

Lessons to be learned here.

1. AK is sorta cumbersome for self defense in an apartment. I will replace this.

2. Keep something near the door for easy barricading purposes, but hopefully something inconspicuous,

Thanks for being here and mocking me boys.
>>
>>33604501
you're a faggot
>>
>>33604501
>ak is cumbersome
It's a rifle... do you live in a closet?
>>
>>33604519
i know
>>
>>33604275
stop being a cowardly faggot and answer your door. You pissed him off more by not showing him the respect of talking to him without a door between you.
>>
>>33604501

Hey bro - I'm very compromised when confronted with emotions I cannot understand the initial nature of too. It wuould confuse and anger me as well, frankly though, this is real life and it happens, it sucks it really does.

Just bottle it up until you are a jaded ball of rage like me.

Then wait 'till you snap, pray when you do - you find a balance.

You might end up being the scary guy if you stay strong enough.
>>
>>33604533
You open the door for strangers pounding on your door at night?

I didn't know who the fuck he was. Plus I was holding a fucking AK. Would've probably had the cops called or had an escalated situation regardless.
>>
>>33604275
you got dem extendos?
>>
>>33604555
thanks dude
>>
Jesus...
>>
>>33604591
yes actually.

Also AKT trigger group and magpul grips.
>>
>autistic faggot that cannot into social interaction or simple problem solving
>resorts to taking his ak (presumably a shitty wasr or ras47) out as a safety blanket he can't carry for more than 3 minutes tops

Here's what you do
>grow a pair
>hit the gym
>buy a sling
>buy a box of tampons
>>
File: 1473478888098b.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1473478888098b.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>>33604332
Nice.
>>
>>33604696
how about I do none of that and just take a spaded shovel to your face instead tough guy?
>>
>>33604571

Yeah that anon is silly.
>>
>>33604736
>implying you have the strength
>>
>>33604275
Tell him if he has a complaint take it to the landlord or cops and buy the next ticket to fuckoffitytown
>>
>>33604759
All I need is inertia, chad
>>
>>33604275
Put this on full blast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzVjLEzN36M

Stomp around on the floor like a dancing zulu while raising your AK in the air
>>
>>33604798
>relying on gravity to be your muscles
Pathetic.
>>
>>33604835
My lack of mass increases my dexterity and speed, I'm a creature of efficiency.
>>
>>33604275
ITT: Reasons why mentally unstable people and people unable to deal with minor confrontations without being a sperg shouldn't be allowed guns
>>
>>33604859
>crippling autism
So you just happen to roll a lot of 1s then?
>>
>>33604275
>Hurr I live alone and I'm scared my neighbor wants something
>guise help idk what to do
>my mom or dad won't answer the phone and reddit isn't working
How old are you? holy shit.
>>
>>33604365
Dude if he is a person muscular enough to break down the door he's strong enough to kill your skinny ass in a fistfight, and is posing credible threat to your life, shoot the fucker.

Just remember when the cops come to tell them that you thought he was a threat to your life and were scared. DO NOT SAY IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, then you'll go to jail for manslaughter.
>>
>>33604835
>confusing gravity and inertia.
shiggy desu.
>>
>>33604365
Not if you're in America. Even the most cucked states wouldn't charge you in that situation. You have the right to self defense.
>>
>>33604275

that

Reddit

spacing
>>
>>33605195
fuck off

this has been typeface presentation since I've been here, 9 fucking, years.
>>
>>33604275
Maybe he wouldn't be angry if you had better karma and realised that guns are BAD, mmmmKAY
>>
>>33605361
Look dude, you've been in at least 3 threads already posting this cancerous reddit tier trash. You're not welcome here. Nobody thinks you're funny. I don't know if you're underage and posting here for the first time, if you think this whole site is dedicated to le ebin greentext may mays, whatever. Just leave and never come back.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (280KB, 1024x1186px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
280KB, 1024x1186px
>>33604275
Shoot him 96 times, making sure to chamber the last 6 rounds without a magazine inserted into the gun.
>>
>>33604275
There were issues with your response.

1. You had a range weapon instead of a pistol.
2. Didnt open with the chain attached asking politely what he ment with gun behind you cocked.
3. Mention to the neighbor that you havent made any noise that would be a knock.
4. Warn him that it may be skin walkers and to always be ready with a weapon in case they come knocking. Mention they cannot say words well and will play tricks on those who do no know.
5. Let him know that the fact he can say a sentence that he is indeed not a skin walker.

You will never hear from him again.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.