[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With a war practically confirmed at this point (http://www.m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Reemo.jpg (21KB, 458x451px) Image search: [Google]
Reemo.jpg
21KB, 458x451px
With a war practically confirmed at this point (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/trump-orders-military-advisers-prepare-10197448?service=responsive)

Are you guys excited at the possibilities of weaponry technologies advancing finally? Current weapons are always designed for the last major war, and it looks like we got another one coming!
>>
>>33602166
You think we can advance small arms much more than they already are? I cannot afford a ship with a railgun so do not give a shit about much else.
>>
>>33602166
I'm sure we're just going to ditch Seoul like that and piss of China by knocking out their neighbor.

I mean, it's not like we just had another nation state tell us to stop fucking around with their last buffer neighbor and invade when we called their bluff.
>>
File: suikapartyhard.gif (2MB, 450x315px) Image search: [Google]
suikapartyhard.gif
2MB, 450x315px
>>33602166
>MFW we stomp them so fast we think they're hiding an ace up their sleeve and don't advance for two years straight
>Followed by a knife-butter advance that some officer gets a medal for, despite doing fuckall
>Followed by malnourished brainwashed civvies coming after US troops with thirty-year-old rotting broomsticks
>>
>>33602189
We probably can
>>
>>33602166
>Getting excited for an actual all out war

Autistic neet who is banned from actual service detected.

Any sane person would know the last thing you'd want right now is a proper all out war. You're basically just a walking target with all the crazy shit the various sides have as weapons now. Hell I remember my dad explaining what his job was back in the late 80's when he was stationed at Fulda Gap as a Bradley commander. It was literally "slow down the soviets long enough for us to get our nukes off, hopefully you live long enough to see the mushroom cloud." That was 30 years ago at this point, think about all the crazy shit we have now.

Brushfire wars and shit like the middle east, sure, who gives a fuck, but if a proper WWIII went down we'll all be rightly fucked.
>>
File: 1491371750113.png (155KB, 566x550px) Image search: [Google]
1491371750113.png
155KB, 566x550px
>>33603704
Sounds cool. I would have a lot of freedom and fun if everything was in chaos.
>>
>>33603704
>my daddy

Your dad was a faggot. North Korea is not Cold war Russia and the US and ROK aren't Cold war NATO. NK cannot win a conventional war. This is Desert Storm III.
>>
>>33602166
I hope that all we see is a resurgence in the coldwar.
I pray to god that this is all we see.
Because nuclear radiation.
Is deadly to you and me.

And nukes aside a first world nation versus another first world nation will be absolute slaughter.
As >>33603704 pointed out, it's almost entirely just to prevent borders from being pushed in until the nukes hit, and I swear to JMB that nukes will be dropped in the first three days.

But three days of nothing but tanks rolling through streets, gunships and aircraft zipping over bases, hell, thinking on it, there may not even be anyone left to fire the nukes and if there are they'll probably be the only people left.
>>
>>33602166
Most of US are going to be kind of screwed since we fall under military age.
>>
>>33603762

Don't worry about this edgy faggot, guys. When chaos breaks out, the fat guys are the first to go. You're basically just walking heart disease and blood clots.
>>
>>33603858

Autists and grossly overweight people can't get into the military, anon. I think we're pretty much all safe.
>>
>>33603909
Motor scooters are faster than bullets, bruh.
>>
>>33603771
And Syria II

China BTFO by refugees.
>>
>>33603858
>implying there would be a draft for the three weeks it takes to get to Pyongyang
>>
>>33602166
Well I'm an aerospace welder (f35/f22) so they wouldn't draft me.

But that means my work is a prime target for Russia

I don't wanna get bombed...
>>
>>33603762
you'd die first, and your stash of junk food would be very useful to someone in need.
>>
>>33606340
>I don't wanna get bombed...

no russian icbms will make it to the USA now or ever

vatnik threats and bullshit are just that

see s400
>>
russian icbms are about as likley to make it to the USA as s400 is able to shoot something down

that is not at all possible

they may hit europe
>>
>>33602166
With a reminder that they are still at war since the 50s.
>>
>>33602166
You generally get big leaps in technology when your opponent isn't a starving backwater farmer with an AK clone

Funny how you guys keep picking fights with them
>>
>>33603704
>It was literally "slow down the soviets long enough for us to get our nukes off, hopefully you live long enough to see the mushroom cloud.

Is that really it? NATO's technological edge doesn't matter, they would of just rolled over anything in their path?
>>
>>33608341
>NATO's technological edge doesn't matter
It's ironic because the guy's pops commanded a Bradley, of all things. Ah well, if there was no definite technological edge back then it sure is there now.
>>
>>33608480
McMaster says the US military has lost it's technical edge because it did not modernize most equipment the last few decades.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVzGd2CElR0
>>
>>33606485
I was going to say wannabe raiders will be hung from lampposts but fuck lifting that lardass up.
>>
>>33608480
Honestly 70's to early 80's our tech advantages were enough to win battles before getting swarmed and overrun. By mid to late 80's we were starting to pull ahead enough to make a non nuke victory possible then they imploded.
>>
>>33603762
>t. Prepper
>>
>.co.uk
Disregarded.
>>
>>33602166
In this thread you wont find:
-What the Cold War was
-Why the Cold War was a cold war
-Historical references
-Really facts of any kind.
>>
Feel like I shoulda enlisted in some egghead MOS, but being honest with myself I was always gonna be too lazy and unfit.
>>
>>33609831
Mirror is a Daily Mail tier tabloid. Their opinion is about as valid an informative as a homeless guy on the street.
>>
>>33602166
Nothing screams "Retarded weeaboo faggot" like a shitty anime picture with the text "World War 3 confirmed" right next to.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.