[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You really shouldn't buy overpriced guns. What happens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1352708695867.png (38KB, 578x712px) Image search: [Google]
1352708695867.png
38KB, 578x712px
You really shouldn't buy overpriced guns.

What happens is that you either turn into an over-exaggerating fanboi douchenozzle sucking the dick of some brand out of pure ego-defense for laying out so much more money for so little an increase in quality/performance, or you turn into a Gunnanny, pampering and preening your precious expenditure like it's made out of fine china.

$800 is the most you should ever spend on a rifle, shotgun, or handgun. Above that price point is the realm of faggotry and diminishing returns.

You don't want to end up like the guy on the left here
>>
>>33601926
I'd argur that ARs and milled AKs are the two exceptions to the $800 rule unless you have more than two (one short fun, and one long competition). Otherwise I agree.
>>
>>33601926
This image that contradicts your thread was posted yesterday when you posted an almost exact word for word copy of this thread. Only difference between today's thread and yesterday's thread is that you didn't misspell buy. So you are making improvement. Keep it up
>>
>>33602031
eye didn't post this yesterday
>>
>overpriced

Ahahaha oh boy here we go

Another thread delving into the machinations and projections of poorfaggot marxists
>>
I have no idea how, but I see AR's with no remarkable increase in quality over milspec go over $900.

Keep in mind, you can make a milspec Ar15 for like $350 if you do it yourself.

I mean, if you get a bufferless upper, a niche calibre, or some feature, I understand it will cost more, but how does a painfully plain Ar15 with shitty standard parts cost $900?

>TFW I read a review on one of the high dollar brands and the fucking hammer spring is backwards. Author didnt notice.
>>
>>33601926
Yes. Good goy. Don't support American business which supports Americans with good paying jobs.

Buy cheap! Money is the only thing that matters. Don't forget that, my good little Goy.
>>
The only gun you can really complain about being overpriced and not get laughed at is the Mosin.

>$350 for an entirely unexceptional mosin as the lowest price
>>
>>33601926
>reposting a shitpost
>>
This shit came off a Foss.
Pathetic attempt, looks like they tried to use a fucking plastic toy hammer to do this shit.

>You can buy one for $80 on a PSA sale and it's actually fucking done right.
>>
>>33604023

Shoot a rifle with a 3lb trigger, intermediate to rifle length gas system,and good muzzle break and you will see the night and day difference from Mil-Spec
>>
>>33601926
Saying that you shouldn't buy an "overpriced" gun begs the question. Of course you shouldn't. And if you run a cruise line, you shouldn't buy an "overpriced" cruise ship - by no means spend over a billion and a half dollars on one.

The question is: What is "overpriced" in relation to what you're getting?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.