[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get your 22lr now before it's out of stock for another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

Get your 22lr now before it's out of stock for another 8 months.

http://ktla.com/2017/04/10/multiple-gunshot-victims-at-elementary-school-in-san-bernardino-amid-report-of-active-shooter-officials-say/

Also? Should I pick up a Marlin 60 or a 10/22?
>>
>>33600414
>republican president
>gun scare
>>
>murder suicide between 2 adults
literally nothing
>>33600474
you never know
>>
>>33600474
>republican
>/pol/ actually believes this
>bootlickers actually think reps care about guns

lel
>>
>>33600414
The Marlin 60 is a much better gun overall, but I personally hate the tube. Get a Marlin 795 if you just want a good .22 or a 10/22 if you want to rice it with retarded bullshit.
>>
>>33600414
God damn high powered assault clipazine fed fully semiauto military weapons
>>
Marlin XT-22TSR,
if you like tuuuubes
>>
Friendly reminder that this was a murder-suicide involving a teacher, not a school shooting. The "multiple victims" are the shooter and single target
>>
>>33600414
>1 dead (shooter suicide doesn't fucking count)
>republican majority in legislation
>republican president
Yeah, no. Only way this could be less of a happening is if they find out it was the religion of peace [again], and it drops off the news like a rock.
>>
>>33600505
Republicans may not make a huge effort on putting pro gun bills through but they wont put anti gun bills through and risk running off a good portion of their voter base.

Besides, Isnt your shift nearly over?
>>
>>33600689
>Implying any such facts matter to the mouthbreathing retards who hoover up .22LR any time there's the slightest blip in the news in the hopes that it will be Sandy Hook 2: Electric Bugaloo
>>
>>33600641
and two 8-9yo kids who were hit.

they aint dead yet, but they got shot too.
>>
>>33600719
i think a lot of the panic buying also is caused by people panic buying because they are scared other people are going to panic buy.

so if we ALL just chill the fuck out im sure it will be fine.

now who can tell me where i can bulk order CCI mini-mag?
>>
>>33600414
Marlin 989 m2, looks cool (like an m1) and is reliable. i bought mine for $140, quite the steal.
>>
>>33600722
Source that they were shot
There's been no such claim to my knowledge, only that they were hospitalized. Could have easily been panic attacks or respiratory issues due to stress.
>>
>>33600488

Disgruntled employee. Maybe the school district did some thing wrong to him.
>>
File: tulip mania.jpg (240KB, 1200x767px) Image search: [Google]
tulip mania.jpg
240KB, 1200x767px
>>33600414
You morons who stockpile 22 LR are exactly like the tulip buyers in Holland. You blindly follow an empty-headed herd mentality with no reason behind it. The gubbermint is not going to take your fucking squirrel rifles. If you want to stockpile anything for "muh SHTF," stockpile a useful cartridge like 270 Winchester or 243. You know, a cartridge that you can actually use for hunting and defense.
>>
>>33600414
Shooter was black, nothing will happen.
>>
File: 1484329295274.jpg (87KB, 363x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484329295274.jpg
87KB, 363x1024px
>>33600789
It's not us that's buying it up because "muh gubmint." It's the retarded fudds and preppers who see how cheap it is and buy it up, and then the people who actually like shooting or can't really afford to shoot bigger stuff regularly freak out and start buying because they don't want these faggots who cash out their pension checks on golden turds to buy it all up before the prices get driven higher. Ammo scalpers deserve the rope.
>>
>>33600810
I haven't seen race reported.
If he was, I doubt this will last more than a day in the limelight.
>>
Marlins are pretty great, got around 4 of them plus another 2 worth of parts. They are cheaper, and parts are everywhere. Only downside is the tube is ass if you wanna dump rounds continuously compared to a mag.
>>
>>33600414
>murder suicide
>two adults kids
>only two children wounded

nigger please, nothing's going to happen. the last 5 year drought only happened because 20-something toddlers were killed by a scary assault rifle during a democratic administration. THAT couldn't get any federal gun control passed, this petty shit during president cheeto's reign with a republican house and senate doesn't even have a chance, and people know it, so they won't be panic buying like before.
>>
>>33600414
>>33600556
>>33600594
>>33600746
>>33600892
This far into a thread where OP mentions Marlin and nobody has brought up quality, QC, and service being trash?

OP, get a 10/22. If you want a Marlin get an pre-2006 model. The modern day "Marlin" rifles are shitty copies made by Remington.
>>
>>33600414
It depends on what you want, the 10/22 has so many after market things you can buy and if you enjoy customizing your gun the 10/22 is the way to go. However I do belive the the model 60 is a beautiful gun the tube can get slightly annoying at times though
>>
>gun related tragedy
>all gun owners foam at the mouth because they now have justification to stockpile even more ammo, because they think the government is going to ban fucking .22LR of all things
>>
>>33600414
>OMG X is going to be hard to get for a few years
>I guess this must be the best time to get into X and invest in it, so that I can make bitchy threads about being out of ammo in the future.
>>33600414
>Should I pick up a Marlin 60 or a 10/22?
Neither, skip 22 and get a centerfire gun, or get a bolt action 22lr with some real personality like a cz455 trainer. Marlin 60 and 10/22 rifles are like the "generic white male soldier boy" in a video game... booooring.
>>
>>33601066
I bought one a few years ago and it works great. Extremely accurate.
>>
>>33600828
>It's not us that's buying it up because "muh gubmint."
But by panic buying in response to other people's panic buying, you make the fear of ammo shortages a self-fulfilling prophecy. If everyone would just calm down and realize that 22 LR is the least likely caliber to get banned, then we'd be fine.
>>
>>33600414
On a semi related note bass pro just restocked all their .22 both online and in store for a decent price. 6 cpr
>>
>>33600706
Thre's still parents who genuinely think thier kids have the foresight to be transgender and aren't locked up for child abuse so no not anywhere close.
>>
>>33601066
I've compared several marlins, some from pre-freedom group others from post-freedom group. The only real difference is the quality of the wood stock.

The model 60 design is already so cheap and simple that not even freedom group could manage to fuck it up. It's a pot metal receiver, a simple, stainless steel bolt and a recoil spring pinned to an action made out of generic machine washers and springs.
>>
>>33600748
they are saying it over and over on the live feed, fucking listen to it you lazy fuck.
>>
If I'm planning on getting a semi-auto AR or battle rifle in the not-so-distant future, should I bother getting a .22lr bolt action for now? Is it worth having a cheap plinker if you don't shoot too frequently? I should mention I rarely shot before buying a shotgun, and now I just blow up soda cans innawoods or shoot trap at the range every now and then, so learning actual marksmanship might be good to do.

Thinking of this model: http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?i=416273
>>
Good to see that those guns laws are working.
>>
File: henry.jpg (53KB, 1004x277px) Image search: [Google]
henry.jpg
53KB, 1004x277px
Oh hey a .22 thread

I just bought a Henry golden boy for .22 fun earlier today, what do you guys think of this gun?
>>
>>33601066

Just bought my marlin 60 for 150 bucks new

Sold my 10/22 a while ago for 200

Definitely the marlin is a better buy, and the tube feed is very nice look into speedloaders.
>>
>>33601990

.22 pistol
>>
>>33602025
Have one in .22wmr. tube mags are cancer and I hate buckhorn sights.
>>
>>33600892
Weren't there some clear plastic tubes on the market back in the 80's or 90's to quickly load these marlins?
>>
>>33602044
>.22 pistol
no can do buckaroo, live in a non-free state. long guns are fine, but records of pistol sales from ALL transfers have to be sent to the state capitol and maintained forever.
>>
>>33601998
>Gun violence restraining order
>>
>>33602365
More like no can do because it's impossible to find a DA .22 high capacity assault revolver without shelling out $600+
>>
>san bernadino shooting
Isn't it a case of "which one" at this point?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.