[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

meeting with an army recruiter tomorrow to talk about the reserves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1433377205741.jpg (35KB, 374x359px) Image search: [Google]
1433377205741.jpg
35KB, 374x359px
meeting with an army recruiter tomorrow to talk about the reserves
I already have a list of questions to ask but is there anything else I should bring to the table or be asking?
>>
>>33592662
Answer every question honestly. If you've ever done drugs or anything illegal just be upfront and tell them the truth.
>>
>reserves
any particular reason you can't go active duty?
>>
>>33592662
you're a pussy. go apply at wal-mart, queerbait.
>>
Ask yourself why you're signing up to die for Goldman Sachs
>>
See if they provide a nuke proof bunker.
>>
File: 1490241715684.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490241715684.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>33592731
>reserves
>dying
/pol/ please
>>
>>33592743
>he wants to go reserves because he is afraid of dying
You're a pussy
>>
>>33592743
National Guard and Reserves got sent to Iraq. Iran is going to be 5x worse. Don't be a stupid goy.
>>
File: 9384750998345.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
9384750998345.png
4KB, 225x225px
>mfw applied to reserves because I want to finish school and still learn
>come on /k/ and everyone is asking why I'm not regfor
>not realizing I'd like to actually fuck my gf
/k/ plz
>>
>>33592705
ive got college in the fall. Im looking at some MOS that are similar to my courses. I also work part time but this minimum wage part time job life is getting real fucking old. Im just looking to set up some potential options for later and im open to switching to active duty later on
>>
>>33592822
>>33592826
im thinking about this as well. At least the air force reserves or guard. Money is running out and im sick of retail work, but ive got 3 more years of school
fighting the urge every day to say fuck it and just sign up
>>
>>33592685
UM ACTUALLY NO DON'T DO THAT IF THEY CAN'T FIND OUT DONT TELL THEM
>>
>>33593780
My issue is I'm in Canada and I wanna be a vehicle tech, but the aptitude test has me nervous as fuck. In my opinion, that's the hardest part out of the process and I want to know some numbers for what I have to score in order to reach the minimum. On various online aptitude tests (with scores) I get ~108, or 84%+ if they have a percent score system. I don't know if that's good enough or not.
Another issue is I don't know the general calibre for what I should expect for math since I've seen the most basic BS to some obscure shit on tests. Just gotta refresh long division and decimals but it seems not too bad.
I dunno of there's anyone else who got into the reserves, but this shit has had me blasting out numbers and tests for the last 48 hours. Probably not healthy.

Any advice /k/?
>>
Ask him which part uses the most rape kits and then join it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.