[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn check out these ghetto Russians, strapping an SA-15 to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: C87OdrgUwAAKBIh.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C87OdrgUwAAKBIh.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
Damn check out these ghetto Russians, strapping an SA-15 to the top of Admiral Grigorovich.
>>
>>33580155
And what is wrong with that? Russian leaders are not that dumb how you think, WW3 won't happen anyway, so they just take more money in their pocket and have epic life
>>
>>33580155
for what purpose?
>>
>>33580368
I guess to augment their AA capacity without refitting the ship. It's also telling that they have cut their ASW capability by not carrying a helicopter.
>>33580362
It's just interesting is all. Wouldn't being on a moving platform affect it's tracking or something?
>>
>>33580411
No, they're made to engage while on the move, stopping only to launch.
>>
>>33580362
Keep telling that to yourself. The only reason they did that is either they didn't have money for proper ship borne air defence or they do have the money but it went straight to the "admirals" pocket
>>
>>33580522
It's testing.

Why make an entirely new module when you can just drop a TOR-M2 on the deck and lol.

If it works, woohoo, design some box for it to fit in and bolt it onto the ships next time they're in port.
>>
>>33580368
Almaz Altay is currently dragging their feet on sand. The Poliment-Redut of the Gorshkov still has problems, the Palash on the Gorshkov still does not have missiles, the Morfey is stuck in development, Vityaz is still in testing, Krepost looks dead. And a competitor's system, navalised Pantsir, just won a good project.

Therefore, they're thinking of making easy money by using an existing product while letting the development of Khinzal rot. If I recall, the modernised Khinzal was bought for Nakhimov but I doubt if they will get it before 2020. They can probably use this as substitute if they're feeling lazy. Fucking corrupt faggots.
>>
>>33580522
>didn't have money for proper ship borne air defence
>it went straight to the "admirals" pocket
And this is what I'm saying
>so they just take more money in their pocket and have epic life
Which one is it? All of them
>>
>>33580155
It's a test, retard.
>>
>>33580155
but sergei of where do helicopter land now?
>>
>>33580155

it worked with t-34 turrets ;^)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.