[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you understand the responsibility of wielding a weapon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13

File: M9_Right.jpg (304KB, 1728x1155px) Image search: [Google]
M9_Right.jpg
304KB, 1728x1155px
How many of you understand the responsibility of wielding a weapon?

Folks here love to glorify weapons and the ability to inflict damage, but they don't seem to understand the impact of damage or death.

Americans (I am one) stupefy the subject down to the 2nd amendment but rarely seem to understand the WHY of it.

I excuse anyone from military or law enforcement as I expect most of you to get this.
>>
>>33577371
Don't you have a women's study class to get to?
>>
>>33577371
You are making are very general statement about a large group of people you really know nothing about. Stop typing about bullshit you know nothing about.
>>
>>33577371
Did you mean to post this gay ass shit on Facebook, but somehow you ended up here? And people in the military unless they were combat arms, generally have a shitty understanding of weapon safety/lethality. Neck yourself
>>
Why the hate? Dude's right. Too many idiots have access to guns.
>>
>>33577371
>I excuse anyone from military or law enforcement as I expect most of you to get this

kek
Spoken like a true bootlicker with zero agency.
>>
>People glorify the objects that make everyone equal in the most primal way
>This is surprising.

B8 thread, but I'll bite. Rly mak me thunk.
>>
File: 1476249218474.jpg (10KB, 250x250px)
1476249218474.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>33577371
>I excuse anyone from military or law enforcement as I expect most of you to get this.

Most people in law enforcement aren't serious about learning how to properly shoot. Same goes for military, they only carry a gun because it's "part of their uniform"
>>
>>33577412
Tough shit. Guess those asshole governments shouldn't have made them all.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZgoo6t7RZ4
>>
>>33577412
>idiot

And who defines the criteria for "idiot"? The government? Beyond convicted felons, I would not trust the government to judge anyone unfit for gun ownership.
>>
>>33577412
>Totally not samefag
Every board deserves IDs
>>
>>33577412
>Points to mirror.
>"I agree with him"

Anyways enjoy your free replies from newfags who don't know how to sage.
>>
>>33577371
>I excuse anyone from military or law enforcement as I expect most of you to get this.
If you've ever been in the military or fraternized with police officers in the slightest, you should know that if disarmament ever came they should be among the first "idiots" to be disarmed.
>>
File: MNWin.jpg (97KB, 595x624px) Image search: [Google]
MNWin.jpg
97KB, 595x624px
>>33577371
>How many of you understand the responsibility of wielding a weapon?

I understand it just fine thanks to a good instructor and shit I find on the internet, bub.
>>
>>33577429
So you've never been in either cool. Shut Up.
>>
>>33577371
IDGAF, go broil yourself in an oven lefty.
>>
>>33577371

wew lad, if you're going to troll at least be more subtle. You should see the fucking retards they hand guns to in the military.
>>
>>33577500
You understand HOW to carry a gun. Do you understand the RESPONSIBILITY of it?
>>
>>33577521
I'm not a leftist. I'm centrist at best.
>>
>>33577528
I'm in the military. Are you?
>>
File: vomit.jpg (72KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
vomit.jpg
72KB, 621x621px
>>33577539
That's even worse. At least the lefties commit themselves to something, even if it is retarded.
>>
>>33577529
whats to know? you point it at the bad guy and pull the tigger, its not called a rooty-tooty-point and shooty for nothing
>>
>>33577552
How so?
>>
File: IMG_4336.jpg (77KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4336.jpg
77KB, 413x395px
>>33577555
TIGGERED
>>
>>33577529
I think you're the one glorifying guns a little too much anon.
It's a tool designed to shoot hot lead at supersonic speed - what is done with it is completely up to the user.

I see people such as yourself put guns on a pedestal all the time, treating them as if they're some all-powerful dealer of death. It just demonstrates a lack of familiarity.
>>
>>33577555
If only it was that simple. Do it and claim the same (you won't)
>>
>>33577529
>Do you understand the RESPONSIBILITY of it?

As I was INSTRUCTED, pulling the trigger on another human means legal costs of at least $80,000USD and a hell of an unpleasant time in the US judicial system even if it is justified.

I may be in the right for plugging a guy, but it's going to be a huge life-altering event.

Also >>33577572
>treating them as if they're some all-powerful dealer of death.
I could murder someone at work with a forklift ENTIRELY ON ACCIDENT, and it is a colossal event that my life will not recover from.
>>
>>33577572
That would be incorrect.

The issue is people with no experience having taken a life with a firearm have no ability to truly weigh the responsibility.

There are dead people because of the weapons I have fired.

I have used firearms in the method they are meant to be used.
>>
>>33577560
ignore psyops shill, most people are centrist, people just profit off of having a polar world
>>
>>33577604
So, the world doesn't have to follow your rules and have experience to shoot someone dead. Just because you have shot someone, and can't handle it without judging others, and have experience, doesn't make you better than some idiot who shot a foreign invader trying to impose their ways on them.
>>
>>33577371
>Americans (I am one) stupefy the subject down to the 2nd amendment but rarely seem to understand the WHY of it.
The 2nd amendment is part of the WHY of it. There is a very good reason it was incorporated into the Bill of Rights and justified in the Federalist papers. The 2nd amendment was written so we could protect ourselves from bad people and our government in the event it becomes a tyrannical shitshow. Both of which fully intend to do harm to others.

Lets say someone breaks into my house in the middle of the night. I don't know their intention or capability to inflict harm and the average police response time is 15 minutes or something along those lines. I'd rather place my bets on defending myself, meaning shoot a mother fucker dead, from a possible ax murderer over waiting for a third party to show up and possibly become the next victim.

Go apply your critical theory somewhere else you freedom hating faggot.
>>
>>33577371
Right, because of course the real problem with gun violence in this country is due to 4chan NEETs who own 85-year-old Mosin-Nagant rifles, not illiterate ghetto niggers with cheap handguns who can't stop blasting each other over who gets to sell crack on that particular streetcorner.

Tell me another one, anon.
>>
>>33577371
This is a troll thread.

But incase this poor fool is legit:

My parents worked in the ER, I practically spent most days after school at Huntington Hospital and my first Job was at Forest Lawn, I think I know a thing or two about death.

Either way I'm still pro gun.

Also you'll excuse military and law enforcement until a family or friend you know is killed by one.
>>
File: 1477150191863.jpg (100KB, 800x782px) Image search: [Google]
1477150191863.jpg
100KB, 800x782px
I think people who don't carry are the ones who need to learn 'responsibility' when it comes to firearms.

Do people not know how easy it is to get shot in the majority of states? If you put someones life in danger by even the simplest of means such as throwing a punch or threatening bodily harm with aggravated gestures or actions then you're liable to catch a bullet or two.

There are so many young people these days that don't understand that people carry to protect themselves against all threats which includes the punk kids who want to jeopardize the safety of law abiding citizens.

Learn some god damn responsibility by taking responsibility for you actions.

If everyone assumed everyone else had a gun the world would be a much safer place.
>>
>>33577371

Okay mom

>sage
>>
>>33577664
Do you watch Crowder?
>>
File: IMG_0081.jpg (892KB, 2370x2884px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
892KB, 2370x2884px
>>33577371
For all the tough guy closeted homo shit that goes on here. I'd like to think that most people here who know a lot about guns also know the responsibility of owning them.

I personally hate the idea of taking a human life, but I would be more than willing to do it if it meant protecting my own or someone I loved.

I carry two wallets, a razor thin one with my ID, LTCF and main debit card in it, then another one with cash, old credit cards and an expired temporary ID. If I were to get robbed I'd just hand someone the burner wallet because I'd rather not get into a deadly confrontation over the 20 or so bucks I carry on me. However if they were to do anything other than turn around and book it afterwards then I'd gladly fucking shoot them because failure to do so would be endangering my life even further. That's the reason I carry. Criminals aren't always going to respond to compliance. In fact a lot of them will see it as weakness and use it as an excuse to go even further. That is what our friends in Sweden are starting to learn.
>>
File: 694.png (44KB, 200x197px) Image search: [Google]
694.png
44KB, 200x197px
>>33578317
>i carry 2 wallets incase i get robbed
neck yourself
>>
>>33578683
If someone just wants money give them the decoy and get on with it. If they want more or threaten with actual lethal force, then you plug them.
>>
File: Ea7l73m.jpg (246KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
Ea7l73m.jpg
246KB, 1000x1502px
>>33578716
>planning in advance to be a cuck
>>
>>33577371

Yeah, because law enforcement never rounded up a group of individuals and fucked them over because they go against the suppose friendly government you like to portray. Once you hold a gun and fire it, you realize the potential it has.

Also, rifles are the way to go anon 6 out of 7 people survive pistol wounds.
>>
>>33578751
>planning on spending police time or worse over 20 bucks
>or less they usually don't check the cash on the spot
>>
>>33578796
>not wasting public servants time every chance you get
its like youre not even american
>>
>>33577371
If I shoot someone, they will likely die.
>>
File: 20170406_232821.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px)
20170406_232821.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
I think the majority understand the responsibility just fine. There aren't many cases of CPL owners just whipping out their Funs and taking a life for no reason.
>>
>>33578823
Your wasting your own fucking time.
Either you stay or your the one running away from a shooting with a gun. Even if you're totally in the clear you're still gonna waste fucking time, which is money, which is the most American.
>>
File: 1478585057356.png (198KB, 4000x2666px) Image search: [Google]
1478585057356.png
198KB, 4000x2666px
>>33577371
I had to take the PAL course. Now fuck off.
>>
File: whaaaat.jpg (70KB, 322x291px) Image search: [Google]
whaaaat.jpg
70KB, 322x291px
>>33577819
I'm legit. I also accept victims...but most here aren't. They are just the peanut gallery as /k/ usually exemplifies.
>>
File: Noose.jpg (223KB, 800x563px) Image search: [Google]
Noose.jpg
223KB, 800x563px
>>33578862
>a few minutes is worth more than removing a degenerate from the system who will likely be caught and jailed at $185k/year of my tax dollars
you dont have a brain do you?
>>
>>33577371
No guns here

There is a responsibility in carrying, but most of the time you don't have issues with CC'ers killing some innocent individual. The majority of homicides aren't committed with ARs or other scary assault rifles like the media loves to say, they're killed with handguns, mostly in low income, high crime neighborhoods. One last thing, and I'm sure its what they teach in most CC classes, my grandma told me, "don't ever pull a weapon on someone unless you intend to use it."
>>
>>33577387
fpbp
>>
>>33577371
Shut up faggot.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.