[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got my Makarov today, and I saw that the screw that secures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: reeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Just got my Makarov today, and I saw that the screw that secures the grip to the frame was missing. Called my FFL, he said he never touched it.
Bought it from SOG, think they'll send me a replacement screw? Or should I just try to find a screw that fits?
In the mean time, does anyone know the dimensions of the missing screw? Think they sell them at ACE hardware?
>>
>>33570261
https://www.libertytreecollectors.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=2856
>>
Just cram some bubble gum into there. It'll stick just fine.
>>
>>33570261
You know that model is made to accept a buttstock. Get your dog and run.
>>
http://m.ebay.com/itm/Makarov-Grip-Screw-Original-/231362704687?hash=item35de4ab52f%3Ag%3AmfQAAOSw6EhUQXNV&_trkparms=pageci%253A0ffb2564-1c09-11e7-b55d-74dbd180314f%257Cparentrq%253A4b8b952415b0a787308e6568fffe9b43%257Ciid%253A10

Here you go, I got my makarov from sog last friday and was missing the screw as well and bought one from this dude.
>>
Just emailed them. Think they'll send me anything, or will they just politely tell me "oops oh well :^)"?
>>
go to numrich and buy a replacement screw.
>>
Fuck OP your gun may no longer be 922(r) compliant with that missing part. You need to make sure that screw wasn't one of the American produced parts used to make your firearm compliant or you might be looking at a serious felony.

Don't listen to a bunch of kids on the internet saying "lol nobody gets caught" because those are the same retards who run red lights and try to cheat on their taxes.
>>
>>33571203
>c&r guns
>922r
>>
>>33571165
It's a Jew scheme. They took the screw off before sending it to you even if it was only worth pennies, because that's how (((they))) operate.

Good luck trying to get it back.
>>
>>33571231
That's bullshit but I believe it
>>
>>33571231
jews sell makarovs?
>>
>>33571299
Jews sell everything, even the ovens used to bake them
>>
>>33571165
Srs reply pls
>>
>>33571165
nigger just buy a replacement via eBay. The grip screw is one of the most minor parts on a Makarov, there's literally no reason to lose sleep over not having one when replacements are everywhere.
>>
>>33571203
922r is for new US manufacture you dumbass
>>
>>33572428
>Sending anything without it's part(s)
I payed for that screw, and I'll be as Jewish as I want about it.
>>
>>33574737
You bought a used surplus pistol and you're complaining about missing parts and it not being 100%? Have you ever bought a surplus gun before? If you're seriously being this much of a bitch about it I legitimately don't thing milsurp is for you and you should stick to your PSA ARs
>>
>>33570261
Kek, when I ordered mine from SOG I ordered two extra mags with it. Those faggots gave me P-64 mags instead and they didn't include the holster or cleaning tool. I got them to switch it out after a couple phone calls but then they wanted me to pay shipping and I told them that wasn't fucking happening so they paid for shipping the mags for the wrong gun back to them and got me my stuff in a couple weeks.
>>
>>33571203
922r doesn't apply to pistols bro
>>
>>33575249
these are basically brand new guns.. not really surplus in my mind. Op's gun was likely Slovenian military
>>
>>33577725
nah, on SOG's page it says Bulgarian
http://www.southernohiogun.com/handguns/surplus-handguns/military-bulgarian-makarov-pistols-excellent-condition-appears-unissued.html
>>
>>33571165
make them send it or get your fucking money back
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.