[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any other of you guys actually taken a gun to school? Last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: big coat.png (452KB, 585x489px) Image search: [Google]
big coat.png
452KB, 585x489px
Have any other of you guys actually taken a gun to school? Last year i had to drive my mom's car to school cause mine messed up and the keeps her gun in her car and she forgot to take it out and i didn't realize it was in the car till i was lunch time and i was digging around the car for change and i just sent her one text saying "i brought a gun to school" and she started freaking out and there were my oxycodones in the car too from when my wisdom teeth got pulled a few weeks before. imagine if i got caught, expelled imminently and all over local news for accident
>>
>>33570208
I used to go to the range after school all the time so I'd have guns in the back bike locked to the roll bar.
>>
>>33570208

All the time for like 2 and a half yrs. Nice going to a college that is not cucked, allows you to carry if you got a permit.
>>
>>33570239
also since i went to a county school there were a bunch of rednecks and this one in particular had a big box on the back of his truck and there was a dead dear in it and you could see in it cause there was a holed window, everyone that early outed walked passed it and saw it. it was pretty funny.
>>
>>33570208
Bought a stripped lower and it arrived at the FFL, but the only time I had to get it was in between classes one time. So I went out, grabbed the lower, stuffed it in my backpack, went to class with my gun in my pack, and then went home and built my rifle.

Technically, I suppose I committed a felony because my state legalized campus carry, but the law hadn't gone into effect yet, and I hadn't gotten my LTC yet. Is that more than one felony? 3?

Something. I dunno. You asked.
>>
>>33570208
>and i just sent her one text saying "i brought a gun to school"

You're not the sharpest crayon in the shed, are you?
>>
.22 rifle in the trunk with 2 500 boxes of LR ammo for years. Oh noes...
>>
>>33570208
No silly goose, guns aren't allowed at public universities. Not to mention I lost all of mine that one time at the place.
>>
>>33570263
We're so close in Georgia, if that faggot governor of ours vetoes it AGAIN I'm going to go to his house and give him a big old hug for keeping our college campus safe from those damn law abiding citizens.
>>
>>33570208
Use some fucking punctuation you dunce.
>>
>>33570208
I lived in the hood, everyone smart carried a gun to school. So did most teachers.
>>
File: pepuke.jpg (26KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepuke.jpg
26KB, 399x388px
>>33570208
Fucking hell man, that run-on sentence hurt to read.
>>
>>33570208
Yea, bolts, semis, and shotties. Any given day you could find 15 guns in unlocked cars in the parking lot.
>>
>>33571593
Same thing in MT bro, feels bad.
>>
File: 1490312657528.jpg (75KB, 779x708px) Image search: [Google]
1490312657528.jpg
75KB, 779x708px
>>33570208
I carry a disassembled 10.5" AR-15 when I go to school in case of active shooter events. I've been thinking of getting a IIIa armor insert for my laptop pouch too.
>>
File: Tamen de Gushi 124.jpg (558KB, 650x3335px) Image search: [Google]
Tamen de Gushi 124.jpg
558KB, 650x3335px
>>33570208
Cutest lesbians ever.
>>
File: AR-7 itty bitty shooty defendy.png (61KB, 410x211px) Image search: [Google]
AR-7 itty bitty shooty defendy.png
61KB, 410x211px
>>33572197
I have the bulletsafe IIIa backpack insert in my backpack. Only $99 USD. Then AR-7 disassembled.

Not the most defensive weapon, but the least "concerning" if noticed. Very nice in survival situations. Sights are dead on when assembled.
>>
>>33570208
my fetish, and this isnt even /d/
>>
>>33574023
I love my AR7, only thing it couldn't cycle was low power rounds but that was expected
>>
no, but the black kids did all the time
>>
>>33572213
>this will never be you
i wanna fucking die
>>
>>33570239
> I used to go to the range after school

I still do every week after class. It helps when my SUV has one of those trunk flaps, or whatever they're called, to block out suspicious eyes.

Why would I drive an hour to class, an hour home, and an hour and five minutes to the range, instead of just driving five minutes from school to the range?
>inb4 some joke about prison time would take longer
>>
>>33574847
>had a huge coat when I was in high school
>had a liner for it that made it all poofy and warm
>wore it to school for like three months out of the year because the heating in my shitty school was always breaking down
>used to get weird looks from teachers and students
>didn't give a shit because I was 2comfy4school
>elbow deep pockets meant I could carry a PSP and snacks around
>>
>>33574922
I do the same; it's not illegal in my state anyways.
>>
>>33570208
You must mean high school, because no self-respecting adult would message their mother about such a thing. What were you looking for, attention?

Also, learn how to work on cars and quit being yet another useless kid.
>>
>>33571593
Same. They passed the faggot compromises he wanted, if he doesnt sign it hes gonna get culturally enriched right out of office
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.