[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has no manufacturer made this yet /k/? It'd be perfect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Stripper-clip fed AR.jpg (969KB, 2616x1843px) Image search: [Google]
Stripper-clip fed AR.jpg
969KB, 2616x1843px
Why has no manufacturer made this yet /k/? It'd be perfect for cucked states.
>>
>>33566211
Anything on a scary black gun will eventually get banned, the real solution is to prevent gun control legislation in the first place.
>>
Haha this makes me happy! I hope it comes soon!
>>
File: 100_8836.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
100_8836.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
>>33566233

Not arguing with that, but with the laws of the past few years I find it weird that nobody's designed an AR-15 that takes stripper clips directly, instead of those dumb hinging designs.

It could be quite profitable in New York and similar states.
>>
MEAN arms makes somthing similar

https://youtu.be/h69CU84eDl4
>>
>>33566368
I actually like this, it is a neat concept. Its still pretty quick to use and you don't need to swap out the magazine.
>>
>>33566211
Won't your charging handle get in the way? I suppose you'd have to change a bunch of things.
>>
>>33566461
Probably be a side charging system. Which at that point you should just buy a different gun/platform that allows for stripper clips.
>>
>>33566368

pretty neat
>>
Only they already have

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbHH5xZcVvQ
>>
>>33566211
Or don't live in a faggot blue state with unconstitutional gun control laws to begin with. I assume you pay taxes, so vote with your feet and move. I moved out of NY two years ago and I never looked back.
>>
>>33566268
This is just a standard AR with a pinned magazine. Using stripper clips with spoons as always been an option on GI magazines, so this would be an easy fix to build whatever AR you want with a fixed magazine to help circumvent any AW laws.
>>
File: mag-2450_1_a.jpg (33KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
mag-2450_1_a.jpg
33KB, 550x550px
Can it also ping?
>>
>>33566368
they got john goodman to be in the video
>>
>>33567699
No only pong.
>>
>>33566368
I'm honestly surprised this isn't more popular. This is perfect for CA.
>>
>>33568184
I don't think they're even out yet, once it becomes a big thing everyone will call it a 'loophole' to 'get around' the bullet button ban even though it literally just means beng compliant. You tell me to follow certain rules, I follow them. If they didn't want 'loopholes' to exist they should have written the law how they wanted to, and what do they really want? Banning all semi autos? Next you just won't be allowed to have assault features even on guns with fixed magazines, because they will discover clips are just as fast as mag changes.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.