[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I survive the draft, /k/? I don't want to fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

How do I survive the draft, /k/? I don't want to fight for the Jews.
>>
>>33561437
Go back in time and fight for the Wehrmacht
>>
>>33561437
Conscientious objector. develop a deep unshakable religious conviction really fast
>>
>>33561437
If you kill yourself you can't be drafted
>>
>>33561464
>tfw can't even kill bugs in my home without feeling guilt

I guess being a pussy is a good enough reason.
>>
>>33561437
Say you have Autism.
>>
Just tell them you're gay. Oh, wait...
>>
File: images (3).jpg (14KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
14KB, 276x183px
>>33561454
I guess I better shit out a time machine before I graduate with a B.S. in Physics.
>>
Go join some other countrys military before you get drafted. Either way, shits gonna go down big time soon and the safest place to be is in the military.

Civilian populations are going to suffer on a scale rivaling ww2. And its going to happen all over the world, probably in the next 10-20 years.
>>
>>33561698
I want to meet one of you retards in real life. I cannot imagine how retarded you must be to believe shit like this. In 20 years, long after Russia and China collapsed, and there was no WW3, will you suck my dick and off yourself afterwards?

Stormfront go back to reddiut
>>
>>33561437
You're not going to be fighting for Israel in Syria.

We're not conscripting. We didn't conscript for Iraq of Afghanistan, and I don't see why we'd do it for Syria. Moreover, Israel won't even strike Syian gov't forces; they only Strike Hezzies and company when they strike in Syria. Lobbing a few old Tomahawks at Syria doesn't mean shit. We've already been bombing in Syria for a good fucking couple years. Stop being an alarmist fag.
>>
Be the last of your family name/bloodline and get into CNC machining like I am and profit off of the war machine.
>>
>>33561698
BS
Syria was like 50 missiles on an airfield.
Show of power.
Sides we still don't know Assad ordered the attack.
Just takes one guy to load Sarin on a plane...
>>
Cut off a finger you pussy.

Think of it less as fighting for the Jews and more as removing kebab.

Jews or no, it's the mudslide that we really have to worry about.

If you want to avoid the Jews then turn off your tv.
>>
>>33561715

Yea, sure, its all peace and the civilized world will never again experience war on a large scale. I'm not even talking about just Syria and I aint no stormfag. I'm just pretty sure we're heading for another era of shit and ass like the first half of the 20th century.
>>
cut your trigger finger, a notch is enough
>>
>>33561732
>Be the last of your family name/bloodline and get into CNC machining
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>33561437
Enlist. They can draft you if you are already serving
>>
You can't fight for Jews if there's no jews
>>
File: IMG_0020.jpg (53KB, 449x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.jpg
53KB, 449x336px
>>
File: 1486950139657.png (322KB, 545x700px) Image search: [Google]
1486950139657.png
322KB, 545x700px
>>33561437
>>
Call me a Jew, a nigger, or a whore, but I am asking.

Why is there a heavy interlap between people who call Jews inferior people and people who believe that the Jews are literally the puppetmaster of every nation? Wouldn't it be contradictory?
>>
>>33561715
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>33563318
THIS THIS THIS every time I see a Nazi I just think about how fucking great it would be if he was murdered and his entire family was raped beaten and left for dead in an African American neighborhood to let them have some revenge
Fucking Nazis deserve to be burned alive I don't fucking care if they're man woman child whatever they are the most retarded backwards racist pieces of shit on the planet and the same goes to fascists/ Republicans/ alt-right/ conservatives/ libertarians/ whatever they're all the same damn thing just a different name to disguise they're hate. Hate is a weapon and the only way to fight against it is complete and total annihilation
>>
>>33564152
isnt this kinda ironic
>>
They're not gonna draft anyone. That shit didn't work in Vietnam. No one wants conscripts.
>>
>>33564194
it's a pasta
>>
Enlist in the air force
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.