[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are cops always a special kind of edgy? It's like they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 38

File: _20170406_222948.jpg (139KB, 798x1037px) Image search: [Google]
_20170406_222948.jpg
139KB, 798x1037px
Why are cops always a special kind of edgy? It's like they couldn't serve due to genuine autism so chose to do the next gun related occupation.
>>
>>33555322
I'd fire anyone who came into work with a beard like that.
>>
>>33555322
>Why are cops always a special kind of edgy?
Do you even need to ask.
Some of there are real power tripping guys that just love doing it.
>>
>>33555347
I'd shoot them before they got to the door tbqph.
>>
Usually it's a mix of extremely low IQ, a past history of jock culture and bullying and the rush of power they get from the badge and the gun.

Deadly combo
>>
File: boyar.jpg (2MB, 3018x3690px) Image search: [Google]
boyar.jpg
2MB, 3018x3690px
>>33555347
t. Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov
>>
>>33555322
Thats borderline disrespectful to the profession.
>>
>>33555360
This.
Either they were the bully jock, and enjoy inflicting bullshit on people
OR
They were bullied in school, and have a non-refreshing cup of "justice" for every wrongdoer that so much as breathes in their direction.

Also the off chance that they joined to actually do good, but that seems rare.
Check'd btw
>>
>>33555322
Picture this:

You're 18 and you've always followed the fucking rules. You're an athlete, but not one of the cool ones like a football player. Maybe you do track and field or tennis or some other gay shit. You're just getting out of school, and your grades are awful. You can get into a lower level state school or something, but that'd be a whole lot of money for a business degree that'll probably get you a manager position at a convenience store. You've taken the ASVAB and your fucking mailbox is BLOWING UP, man. All day long you get calls from some jackass recruiter who wants you to join up and serve your country by performing mindless, repetitive tasks like maintenance or some shit. You start to think you might be able to operate, but you know if you sign on the dotted line you're going to be an obese grease monkey within 3 years. One day, your guidance counselor brings a cop to school to hand out pamphlets and threaten to arrest kids for getting high. He tells a story about busting up a meth lab and talks about how it was just like Breaking Bad.

"Yeah," you think to yourself. "That's the fucking life for me."

You start consuming all kinds of "blue lives matter" copaganda in the academy. The power trips start small once you're in. You wake up one day and your girlfriend won't blow you in the shower, so you give some guy a bunch of extra citations at a traffic stop knowing he'll probably pay them instead of deal with fighting the fines. Next you give a guy a few extra whacks with your baton after he takes a swing at you, just because you can. Soon enough, you're illegally confiscating some kid's camera because he's taping you in public and every time one of those videos goes to your sergeant you have to sit through a lecture. By the time you're getting a blowie from a crackwhore at gunpoint in an alley, it all makes perfect sense. Being a cop was your fucking destiny.
>>
>>33555532
>slow claps
>>
>>33555532
You should work for the New York times
>>
>>33555532
Kek
>>
>>33555532
#BLM speak it brother
>>
>>33555347
He is a UC dumbass.
>>
>>33555322
Being a cop isn't a gun related occupation. People (including the police) only believe that because for the past few decades police have become more aggressive, more militarized, and many of them are veterans who don't think they can do any other job and treat day to day stuff like a combat deployment.

Firearms training and proficiency is important for cops, but the job is mostly talking to people (and paperwork). Most departments are so worried about their cops and what their cops think about their jobs that they have standardized policies of force. Only a quarter of cops ever fire their guns on duty in their entire careers. People think cops need to be trained by special forces these days just to survive.
>>
>>33555322
What "cops" All the deputies I know are fat dudes with gun. Not terribly obese but they're getting there. Cool people tho.

State troopers are slightly in shape than them deputies. They're not as lenient as them deputies but yeah they're alright. At most I only get a verbal warning because of broken tail lamp or something

Those FWS "agents" tho... man they're bunch of insufferable faggots. I know a couple of them with their tacticool AR, 511 glove and all those mall ninja bullshit they've. They even had fitting wannabees attitude to boot. I can't plink at my own properties, they get triggered at me having a couple of trunk gun and now I have a court notice because I've shot a brown bear that trespass my properties and trashed my livestock pen

Fuck these people
>>
>>33555555
>>
>>33555322
I legit never had a problem with cops. Every interaction has been positive.

What shitholes do you poor fucks live in?
>>
>>33555719
>Only a quarter of cops ever fire their guns on duty in their entire careers.

The fuck? You think it's normal that a quarter of the police force has to discharge a gun to uphold the law? In US it's shoot to kill too.

You just can't deny US cops are an exceptional kind of trigger happy. I don't know why this is, here in Belgium, Germany or Netherlands the cops seem way more competent in general. Why is that? Lack of training in US?
>>
>>33555877
I live in a small, wealthy, White town and cops are still pricks here. The better question is where you live.
>>
>>33555674
I didn't realize the league of extraordinary hipster queers were involved in illegal activities. But he does look the part very well.
>>
File: ff.jpg (772KB, 1740x1088px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
772KB, 1740x1088px
>>33555916
Niggers

Not even meming. That's literally what it is.
>>
>>33555916
>In US it's shoot to kill too.

Is there a place in the world where they train someone to shoot not to kill? Where does this retardation take place?
>>
>>33555674
UC where? The gay pride parade?
>>
>>33555347
>t.beardlet
>>
>>33555532
You got something to tell us man?
>>
>>33555960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_uGnp2rfv0

Here a shooting that took place on 2 minutes where I lived. A high dude with a gun on the streets gets taken care of quite professionally. They shot him without trying to kill him. Imagine this in US, just wont happen. Why not?
>>
>>33556018
Never shoot to wound. Can't believe they train that in euroland. If a situation doesn't call for deadly force then a gun has no place in the situation.
>>
>>33556035
look at the video. They shot him to disarm him, and only fire at him when really necessary (when he pulled the gun). They immediately stop firing as soon as they can. In US they would magdump the fucker on sight
>>
>>33556018
Entering a situation where deadly force is present and needed without the intention of using it is highly dangerous, this is terrible training that puts the officer and bystanders at risk.

Why is some yuropoor posting on a weapons forum, isn't that illegal in your pretty much non-country?
>>
>>33556063
I would too if someone pulled a gun on me.

In a deadly force encounter you don't piss around with worrying about killing someone if they have a gun.
>>
>>33556018

>this guy is a problem, but he isn't directly threatening my life yet so i don't feel the need to use lethal force
>i'll shoot him anyway because it might stop him, it's ok because i'm aiming for his leg
>whoops, there goes his femoral artery. sure looked cool bleeding to death though
>whoops, now his family is suing my department because i needlessly caused the death of a suspect
>whoops, now the chief is mad at me because i just cost the county a $5,000,000 settlement
>whoops, there goes my job
>>
Reminder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32rkMKmAx98
>>
>>33555916
US police are extremely aggressive and oftentimes try to escalate non violent encounters into confrontations. Plus with the strength of police unions and thin blue line mentality along with a healthy serving of hero worship any kind of criticism of police is oftentimes considered as an attack on police officers and the process of law and order as a whole.

This seems pretty common in countries with little police oversight and or high crime. If you suggest the police perhaps need more oversight, they suggest you hate police, that you dont understand how "very difficult" their jobs are and that any kind of oversight or responsibility for their actions puts them in danger. We've literally had cases of city level police "slow downs" where they intentionally avoid doing their jobs to prove a point about how toxic having body cams or prosecuting police for illegal misbehavior is.

I think it's hilarious people put up with this kind of thing honestly.
>>
>>33555954
Or uneducated black criminals if you don't want to sound like a racist retard.
>>
>>33556152
I am racist you fuck. Go look at murder rates of places like Kenya or Zimbabwe etc. Same or similar murder rates even though they have far more opportunity and quality of life here.

Niggers are genetically violent subhumans.
>>
>>33555555
>>33555322
You answered your own question OP
>>
>>33555877
I live in an area with a violent crime rate that rivals the nicer parts of western europe. The last homicide in this area was almost 30yrs ago. The police around here are notorious for violating peoples 4th amendment rights, harassment, overt aggression, and attempts to manufacture probable cause or reasonable suspicion to mess with people. I directly know people who have had this happen to them and have experienced most of these myself. Since they typically only do this to people in their 20s or younger it's literally like it doesnt happen and nobody cares. The local LEOs have even been caught stealing drugs from lock up and holding informal target practice in an occupied commuter lot. Its pretty crazy the kind of benefit of the doubt a badge buys you
>>
>>33555877
>I legit never had a problem with cops
Same. While there's plenty of bad cops out there, I have the feeling that a lot of people here either act autistic around cops or simply aren't telling the full story.
>>
>>33555322
No homo, dude looks good. Mirrin
>>
>>33555916
You listen too much to tabloids friend
>>
File: 1488146313685-fit.jpg (47KB, 329x271px) Image search: [Google]
1488146313685-fit.jpg
47KB, 329x271px
I'm becoming a cop soon. I really want to do good. I believe all cops should be held at incredibly high standards and if you can't do it quit. I'm going to make you all proud someday. I'll never kill your pupper and I will actually become your friend at the range. I love you guys.
>>
>>33555322
fuck the police. those fucks are always out ot get me.
>>
>>33556141
>If you suggest the police perhaps need more oversight, they suggest you hate police, that you dont understand how "very difficult" their jobs are and that any kind of oversight or responsibility for their actions puts them in danger.
To which I respond: yes I hate them haha. But it is true as a skateboarder (incoming insults, I know) I've had to deal with all of them good, bad, dicks, friendly, etc and what I took from it is that some cops are literally trying to be dicks. If you are a cop in a potentially dangerous situation, there's no fault in not being nice like a Sesame Street character, but sometimes (a lot of times) their confrontations are entirely avoidable, and they start them just because they can.
>>
>>33556018
I can think of at least two occasions where police have shot to wound instead of kill. the problem is that the practice has no guarantee for success and opens up an officer and his department to serious civil liability(the multimillion dollar kind). Frankly when dealing with a subject with a firearm i think that shooting to wound is a dangerous practice that should never be attempted. On the other hand when somebody has a melee weapon and is seemingly attempting to commit suicide by cop I think that it should be allowed so long as there is sufficient distance that an officer can employ more lethal force if necessary.

EX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVe7bx_CaSU&nohtml5=False
>>
>>33555954
Holy shit. Not even a quarter of the total arrests of whites but nearly double the number of murder arrests.
>>
File: 64g50ptskljy.jpg (122KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
64g50ptskljy.jpg
122KB, 1536x2048px
>>33556175
How's grade 8 going? Discovered /pol/ yet? Because it's where you belong.
>>
>>33555532
If you wrote a book I'd read the shit out of it.
>>
>>33556298
Been there myself when i was younger, me and some friends were simply sitting outside of a McDs(with the managers approval) when a cop came up hopped out of his car and started cussing us out and threatening us. Was a pretty surreal experience at the time because i thought i was way too white to get that kind of attitude from a cop. we got the fuck out of there ASAP
>>
>>33556331
You must really enjoy tabloids then
>>
>>33555360

id say dealing with niggers is what really fucks em up
>>
>>33556236
Some cops are just fucking dickheads though. For example a local neighborhood Homeowner's Association hires this cop by the hour to run traffic patrol. Gave this girl I work with a 240 dollar ticket for going 24 in a 20mph zone. Gave my buddy a ticket because he didn't notice a stop sign in the middle of the night which had been newly put up that day. It should also be noted he was camping just around the corner just to give unsuspecting people like my buddy tickets. Also saw him arresting a couple kids for smoking in their car, locked inside the middle of the night. Yes, I know that is breaking the law but the point here is that they aren't all protectors. They aren't all around to do the right thing. And they certainly aren't all around to help the community.
>>
>>33556175
The reason Africa is a third world shithole is largely because of Europe. You'll learn that when you get to Sophomore year world history class
>>
>>33556332
It's a strange feeling, isn't it? Like "Wow fuck this is actually happening to me, damn."
>>
>>33556328
Not an argument champ. I know statistics and facts offend you redditors.
>>
>>33556372
>Every single area in Africa has never advanced or become civilized cuz european white people

Kill yourself. The only decent places that had lots of blacks in Africa (like south Africa) were only decent BECAUSE of white people.
>>
>>33556355
>Some [insert profession here] are just fucking dickheads though
In other news, water is wet.
>>
>>33555407
>They were bullied in school, and have a non-refreshing cup of "justice" for every wrongdoer that so much as breathes in their direction.
sounds like my cousin the cop.

cries poor me I was bullied in school!!! or I LOVE CRACKING A FILTHY PERPS RIBS when you talk to him.

I've talked to him 4 times since he went full on DREDD is a training film, and he gets more up his ass every time. he threatened to arrest our grandfather for offering to give him his Colt Python from 1972.

cocksucker told him to trade it in at a guns for kicks table, because civilians dont need guns, only cops and military.

god i hate that fat faggot.
>>
>>33556431
Shoulda said majority, my bad :^)
In all seriousness though, I don't think most cops join to strengthen and rebuild communities and protect those in need, which is a part of the problem.
>>
>>33555532
I came. HARD.

you have a gift Anon. god bless you.
>>
>>33556421
Still not getting my point. Before the Europeans showed up, Africa was pretty much just a tribal continent. The Yuros showed up, developed it all for profit, shit on the Africans, and left. Now we have the current mess that is most of Africa.
>>
>>33556462
Jesus Christ what a fuck. I hate the types that brag about beating the shit out of those they are arresting as if they are oblivious to the fact that strong retaliation is a felony charge.
>>
>>33556372
>muh colonialism
Right, because the african continent was a beacon of peace and civilization before europeans started settling there
>>
File: IMG_0066.jpg (46KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0066.jpg
46KB, 306x423px
>>33556411
>spouts """"facts""""
>thoroughly embellishes his interpretation of them to suit his world view
Gee, thanks for setting me straight.
>>
>>33555532
Wut
>>
>>33556472
> I don't think most cops join to strengthen and rebuild communities and protect those in need
And you would be correct.

The thing is, it's the case with most people regardless of their profession. People don't usually work to make the world a better place and because they genuinely want to contribute to the society, people work because they need money.

They might enjoy their jobs, hell they might be passionate about them, but I guarantee you that if they were suddendly not getting paid anymore, most people would drop their jobs.

That's just human nature.
>>
>>33556421
Africa is fucked because of the power vacuum left by white colonists. They simply transplanted their society to the jungle and pretended it was suitable for the natives.
>>
>>33556495
And without them the places they did go to would have remained tribal undeveloped shit holes. Don't you dare for a second pretend like it's somehow whites fault that niggers are subhuman violent animals. You cannot blame whites for the failure of every single black nation especially since other races have suffered more and still done far more and far better.

>>33556520
>Embellishes

Yep looking at objective murder rates I'm embellishing.

>>33556541
They couldn't even advance past tribalism without whites. Africas always been fucked you retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (797KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
797KB, 2592x1936px
Local to police departments get to decide their own requirements for joining, which is set by the state and has no federal oversight therefore leading to no control on who gets appointed o a police officer.

This made more difficult by lobbying groups such as the bail industry, the anti drug industry and the prison industry which has its claws,so deep in some states that the states get fined if they don't imprison so many people they get fined.

What people fail to realise is that a problem does not lie within police departments but rather the senators and that they elected to power which pass laws which are not in the good of the people but the good of the people who pay for them to get elected.

This results in state recruiting people who are like are more inclined to follow these ridiculous rules and therefore need to be lesser educated.
>>
>>33556625
>advance past tribalism
This isn't fucking Civ.
>>
>>33556514
somehow he got married to this bimbo blonde, and I'm counting down the days till he starts getting domestic violence charges.

him and his cop buddies are a bunch of pricks. they saw my truck had an NRA sticker on it, I'm a member, but its from the previous owner, and they decides they wanted to search my truck, while off duty.

I told them goto hell, get away from my shit, I'm calling the sheriffs on you. deputies get there and these fat drunk townie cops have me backed up against my truck with Asp batons out screaming at me.

the deputies tell them to go home and sleep it off. they let these fat drunk fucks drive home completely inebriated. then i get the you should have just let these guys ransack your shit because you have out of state tags and they were cops. it was all good they were off duty and drunk trying to attack me.

fuck that. he can rot in hell. motherfucker was balls deep in his cop gang, family be damned. two weeks later he called me up asking for help getting parts at cost for his goddamn faggot clown car. i haven't spoken to him since. My lawyer is still doing all the shit on this, but he said he doesn't see anything coming out of it money-wise, but i dont fucking care. you dont get special privileges by being a cop that let you pull shit like this. this was the reason i carry all the time, everywhere i go.

I told the cops that i know, from where i live, and they wanted to go up north to shoot them for being dicks.
>>
>>33556628
>federal oversight
Euro pls go
>>
>>33556651
Are you ever going to provide any sort of argument?
>>
>>33556664

The DOJ does have over sight on Law Enforcement institutions but from what I've seen it might as well be fuck all.
>>
>>33556625
>Don't you dare for a second pretend like it's somehow whites fault that niggers are subhuman violent animals.
It is tho. African "nations" are the result of colonial divisions imposed by whites. The fact that they're failing isn't all that surprising considering their unnatural establishment.
>>
>>33556695
Good
>>
>>33556698
Then why exactly have blacks not.done better even being a part of nation's like the united States now with all of the programs and affirmative action?

It's ridiculous that you act like every single black nation is excused because some had colonial intervention. Meanwhile the Chinese dealt with mao, we had the holodomor, Jews had the Holocaust and far more. Every group has had hardships you nigger apologist.
>>
>>33556698
You must be fucking stupid if you think that Africa's rampant corruption, constant genocides, and B.C. ethics would have been created by colonialism that barely lasted more than a century.

Their cultures were mostly fucked the whole time. Whites at least brought the notion of science, medicine, and basic democracy.
>>
>>33555532
Have a good day, officer.
>>
>>33556764
that was the islamic conquests that did that number.
>>
>>33556750
>Then why exactly have blacks not.done better even being a part of nation's like the united States now with all of the programs and affirmative action?
I blame the culture. I know you're filtering the data you find through your particular bias, but inner city tribalism doesn't only include blacks. The problem is how engrained they are within their shitty ecosystems that attempts to remedy their cultural and economic situations are met with resistance; they treat remediation as a personal attack.

Also, grouping niggers on different continents together and comparing their situations to other races is apples/oranges.
>>
>>33556750
>we had the holodomor
Are you Ukrainian or just first day of /pol/?
>>
>>33556837
Yeah sure it's all culture that's why nigs in Africa are the same as America..

Jesus Christ you're deluded. You can lead a dumb ape to water but you can't make it drink.
>>
>>33556786
Even the caliphs were somewhat respectable as an orderly civilization. They made subsaharan Africa look like a goddamn dirt mound.
>>
File: IMG_0078.gif (718KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0078.gif
718KB, 200x150px
>>33556852
>Yeah sure it's all culture that's why nigs in Africa are the same as America.
Kek. I think you're a little more deluded if you honed think that's true.

You must actually be an 8th grader. Keep calling me stupid and see where it gets you.
>>
>>33556885
No you idiots always go on about culture as if African culture and American culture is the same thing you fail to acknowledge the one far stronger connector and indicator which is race and instead excuse everything and act like race makes no difference.

You are literally the most deluded fucks in existence.
>>
>>33555953
>Antifa
>>
>>33556892
>the one far stronger connector and indicator which is race
What does that even mean?

Sounds like a religious mantra. Go spew your dogma on /pol/.
>>
>>33555877
Dubs of truth.
>>
>>33556911
Like I said. Lead your dumbass to water but I can't make you drink.

Stay deluded kid. I'm sure it's coincidence that niggers are criminal subhumans no matter where they are. It's all muh socieconomic and culture.
>>
File: IMG_0030.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0030.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>33556892
>I don't like what you're saying so I'll cling to race as the culprit for the world's issues.
>>
>>33556925
>Like I said. Lead your dumbass to water but I can't make you drink.
You're repeating that like it's an argument or something.
>>
>>33556933
Wow it's almost like you've been spewing baseless shit with no reasoning behind it this whole time.

>>33556943
How is it not? I've already shown that even in areas with vastly different cultures and economic standards that blacks behave essentially the same.
>>
It's the Stanford Prison experiment in practice.
>>
>>33556662
That is so fucking shitty, funny though how he assumed he'd still be on good terms with you after a shenanigan like that. Shows the delusional mindsets of people like that.
My dad and most of his buddies are cops, luckily they're decent people, some are like family. Every now and then we all go to the range too, but that's kind of a rare occasion.
>>
>>33556274
god speed anon
>>
>>33556750
>have not done better
I think they have but people like you choose to look at the bad and not much of he rest.
Same with the Liberals blaming everything on guns and crying about everyone dying on he streets. Our murder rate is at a low, and is continuing to decrease.
Look at the good once and a while man. It's a lot easier for a problem to go away if people make positive efforts to end it, not finger pointing and slurs.
>>
>>33557078
Really? Where have blacks approached anyone elses accomplishments?

>Just look at the good man dude peace and love bro

No you fucking idiots keep ignoring the problems same as leftists. People always blame guns on our crime when any idiot can Google for 5 minutes and realize the murders and crime is because of niggers not guns.
>>
>>33555382
>t. unironic bootlicker
>>
>>33555532
Fukken saved
>>
>>33556628
Neat tin. how much did it run you? that shit rig and gun certainly arent typical ATF issue. Judging by the fun switch on the slide from last thread im guessing it's airshit anyways.

>>33556977
Not that fag but saying black people here do x and black people there do x, x must be a black people thing isn't exactly the most persuasive argument. comparing crime rates from different countries is considered a fool's errand by most statisticians for a reason and you aren't even trying to account for any of the obvious confounding factors in your particular example.
>>
>>33557097
Not once did I say "peace and love bro"
What I'm saying is, next time you see a black guy getting arrested, don't instantly think "fucking nigger had it coming", take into account root problems that caused it and how they could have been fixed or prevented. Most of the social problems we face today are entirely fixable, we just need to actually fucking try as a whole.
>>
>>33557160
It's not about x and x being one or two places its about it being everywhere. The united States is a developed first world nation where Asians and whites have exceptionally low murder rates meanwhile blacks have 10 fucking times the murder rate.

It is moronic to suggest no genetic predispositions and blame it all on culture or socieconomic reasons.

>>33557173
How do we need to fucking try as a whole? Niggers already have programs, money, resources the benefit of the doubt from the media and many people every single time they do any wrong even when it's always proven that they did.

No fucking enough of this stupid shit implying this is something we all need to solve. This is blacks problem no one else's.
>>
File: 1487082884510-k.jpg (27KB, 960x610px) Image search: [Google]
1487082884510-k.jpg
27KB, 960x610px
>>33557034
Saluto Nex Alea Ave Nex Alea
>>
>>33556175
>genetically violent subhumans
Do you have any science to back that up? No? Could that be because there is no genetic difference between skin colours that effects intelligence or behavior?
>>
>>33557316
>Race is only skin color

Hahahhahaha
>>
>>33557192
You have the critical thinking skills of a die hard racist.

black people have historically been poorer, less educated, and live in the worst inner city areas for literally generations. These are considered cross cultural indicators for a proclivity towards criminal behavior for a reason. Your second example is "africa" which is largely a woefully underdeveloped, uneducated, and often times crime ridden continent where many areas have very little if any effective law enforcement. They literally pass laws banning witches from flying there. Not exactly a wonder that the crime rate is high there.

Bet you think south america and central america has crime issues because they're " kinda dark too", hell you probably think the Sicilian mafia was a thing simply because they were a shade or two darker than the other italians. Maybe you should go back to reading your well worn copy of the turner diaries
>>
>>33556274
You know that cliche about wanting to change the world, but the world changes you?
I've poured my heart into helping victims, practically begging them to please, please, please cooperate with the District Attorney, we need your help to get him indicted by the grand jury, they can help you, they can put you into protection programs - only to have the victim refuse to cooperate, and the perp walks and victimizes some other poor soul. It hardens your soul eventually. Don't go in being naive about it.

>>33556628
Don't you have some doggos to shoot, fed?

>>33556662
Sorry. Some departments are just full of shitlords. I've cursed out other cops before to the point they were ready to throw down on me when they had their heads up their asses. We hate them too, trust me. They give the rest of us a bad name.
If it makes you feel any better, their lockers often end up in the shower, turned upside down, and gorilla glued shut.
>>
>>33557345
So why isn't there a difference in nigger crime between an undeveloped third world shithole in Africa and the united States? Why is it that even wealthy black places have higher crime than poor white ones?

Jesus Christ you redditors are blind
>>
>>33555532
WELCOME TO SOUTHIE BITCH
>>
>>33556018
Shooting some one for having a buzz and owning guns.
How very un american of you.
Such tolerance.
>>
>>33557352
I'll try my best. Thanks anon.
>>
>>33557323
>implying it isn't
You're adorable, really.
>>
File: IMG_20170406_210422.jpg (40KB, 317x235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170406_210422.jpg
40KB, 317x235px
>>33557507
Race is only skin deep goy
>>
File: 1371735526469.jpg (25KB, 624x448px) Image search: [Google]
1371735526469.jpg
25KB, 624x448px
>>33555322

>Reeeeeee I wasn't speeeeding officer!!

Whole lot of bitter neets in the thread. Being a cop is a tough job not just because of the work they do but also because they constantly get shit on by dick suckers like OP. More dangerous than most military jobs except you don't have the public sucking them off like they do the armed forces. The amount of stress for some is probably unreal. Not knowing whether some guy is gonna pull a gun on you at a routine traffic stop or just dealing with peoples shit. I was in the marines and you couldn't pay me to be a cop.
>>
>>33555532
9/11
>>
File: IMG_0681.jpg (64KB, 750x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.jpg
64KB, 750x535px
You guys are hilarious
>>
>>33557627

>implying neets drive

stupid bootlicker, eat shit
>>
>>33557672

Forgot mummy does the driving.
>>
>>33557507
then why can forensic anthropologists tell the race and sex of a person just by looking at their skeleton?
thats bone structure for one
Why do blacks in america typically have higher rates of diabetes than even the average fat white southerner? Could it be that their body reacts to the same food differently?
Thats digestion and metabolism thats different as well.
Different breeds of dogs have vastly different temperaments and intellect. no one denys this, and if you were to honestly say that all dog breeds are exactly the same you would get laughed at by anyone who has known more than 5 dogs in their life. Which is pretty much everyone.
So why is it so hard for people to apply that same line of thinking to humans? Its uncomfortable sure, but would yu rather predicate an entire system of governance and worldview on a lie because you dont want to talk about uncomfortable things?

TLDR niggers
>>
File: civi.png (510KB, 2048x791px) Image search: [Google]
civi.png
510KB, 2048x791px
>>33555954
correct.
>>
>>33557507
Wew, lad
>>
>>33557655
Your patrol car? Are the Chargers as unreliable as I've heard. Figured if they were I wouldn't still see so many on the road.
>>
File: 1460830207068.jpg (26KB, 457x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460830207068.jpg
26KB, 457x480px
>>33557777
impressive
>>
>>33555916
>Lack of training in US?

Sometimes. In my town the only prerequisite for joining the police force is that you know the police chief. Seriously, that's the only requirement. They don't offer or require any kind of training or education. I have literally beaten tickets in court by citing the dps driver's handbook (cop didn't know that it's legal to turn right on red or that a flashing red stop light functions as a stop sign). Don't even get me started on the bullying, harassment, and general abuse of power.
>>
>>33557793
Yep

And I've never had a problem with any of mine. The new Ford Police Interceptors suck ass though. The only thing it can do better than a Charger is mount a curb.

The other car I'm assigned is a AWD Charger and it's by far the best police vehicle I've driven, hands down.
>>
File: IMG_7647.jpg (87KB, 856x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7647.jpg
87KB, 856x640px
>>33557323
I didn't say that you illiterate missing link. Don't bother trying to read my post either, because it's impossible to disprove.
>>
>>33555322
>Once again the Hotwater Laundry Bandit struck.
>This time it was personal.
>>
>>33557825
>In my town the only prerequisite for joining the police force is that you know the police chief.
Every state has mandated training for certification as a peace officer. Once you complete training, the state (not hiring agency) is the one who grants peace officer status. Pretty sure that's not how your town hires their officers.
>>
>>33556372
>>33556495
>>33556541
They were fucked by white European values being pushed on them because they as a people are not compatible with white, western European culture. It is not so unreasonable to believe that people who evolved with significant geographical barriers between each other would develop different psychological traits as well as physical. I think /k/ is kinda afraid of acknowledging statistical correlations because of the correlation =\= causation argument against gun control. But there are other valid arguments to support gun ownership that aren't as autistic as willingly ignoring significant statistical correlations like race and behavior.
>>
>>33555360

Low IQ? Clearly you dont know what the fuck you're talking about. Most places won't even consider you unless you got a associate's degree.
>>
>>33557846
New Turd Explorers are the best, the Tauruses aren't bad either.
I can't wait for all these wretched impalas to give up the ghost so we can get decent cars.
>>
Not to interrupt but black people were slaves for the probably the shortest anyone has been slaves... and probably treated the best compared to any other slaves in history.
>>
>>33557951
I had an Exploder for a little while. While it was nice for all my gear, it sucks for interdiction. No get up and go. My agency just replaced all our CID cars (Impalas) with the Interceptors.
>>
>>33557950
I know some dumb motherfuckers with a degree
>>
>>33557941
>I think /k/ is kinda
>every post on /k/ is by the same person and we all share their exact beliefs and opinions
You fucking moron... that's prejudice.
>>
>>33557846
>AWD Charger
That sounds like a blast
>>
>>33557951
>New Taurus
That center console tho. Thing takes up like half the goddamn front even without the add ons
>>
>>33557950
Are you a fucking idiot?
>To be hired as an officer with the NYPD, candidates must be US citizens and at least 21 years of age, hold a high school diploma plus at least 60 college credits with a minimum 2.0 GPA
>new york
>only need a highschool degree and a 2.0 in college, you don't even need to finish college, just have taken some college level classes
A fucking 2 point 0 is acceptable.
>>
>>33558010
The front suspension on them is way less fragile too
>>
>>33557994
Thoss people rarely end up in LE. Any governmental entity first and foremost strives to limit their potential liability.

Few, if any agencies, are going to give a dumbass a firearm, a vehicle, and the authority to take a private citizen's freedom. On the off chance one of those idiots are hired, they quickly show their stupidity and catch the boot. The only time this doesn't really apply is up north where unions make it almost impossible to fire someone.
>>
>>33557850
Holy shit that is literally exactly what you said Tyrone you illiterate nigger.

Stay delusional dipfuck. Trying to backpedal now as everyone laughs at your stupidity.
>>
Here is the only shitty cop story I have.
>be me, several years ago
>be a maintenance man at some condos
>two elderly residents split a two bedroom, both are widowers trying to drink themselves to death
>one of them dies of causes natural to being an 80 year old man who drinks a handle of Wild Turkey in a work day

>roommate calls 911, calls office to inform them his roommate died in the night
>police arrive
>surviving old drunk has severe COPD and can't go more than few minuets off his oxygen tank
>stooped, frail looking old man that is maybe 5'5
>giant fat cop arrives and immediately greets me (while talking to tiny stooped old man) "IS THAT THE SUSPECT??" from across the parkinglot
>power waddles over with his hand on his gun
>"SIR! STEP AWAY FROM THE SUSPECT! SIR STEP AWAY!"

>take a couple steps away but stay on the scene because this guy is literally sweating and itching to draw down on an octogenarian
>old man begins trying to explain the situation but runs out of breath, starts getting up on his walker to go get his 02 tank
>"SIR STAY WHERE YOU'RE SEATED! DON'T MOVE! STAY RIGHT THERE! DONT MOVE!"

>try to explain that this guy may straight die right then and there without his oxygen
>try to retrieve it for him
>"DO NOT DISTURB THE CRIME SCENE OR YOU WILL BE PLACED UNDER ARREST!"
>said 02 tank is within eyesight of the front door
>EMS arrives and cop becomes signifigantly calmer and more collected now that he isn't exclusively dealing with 'civilians'
>allows them to retrieve 02 tank
>day goes on

I generally have had positive experiences with the police but I will never forget that moment. If EMS hadn't arrived I genuinely believe that cop would have been okay watching an old man suffocate. If I hadn't been there as a witness (that couldn't have anything pinned on them either) I don't know what would have happened differently. I know it wouldn't have gone any better.
>>
>>33558004
The people who I'm referring to know who they are, it's also an opinion based on observation. At least I know there's at least one of you now, though.
>>
>>33558010
Seriously the best pursuit vehicle on the road, it's nearly impossible for the car to get out from under you.
>>
>>33558025
>I don't know how government hiring works.
-Best qualified
-Qualified
-Minimum qualifications
-Unqualified

Guess which two aren't getting hired
>>
>>33556628
No Number on badge = fake badge niggas
>>
>>33557950
northern cal has fucking 100' banners on the sides of buildings advertising to people about becoming police officers
>>
>>33558046
The anonymous people on a website known for being R rated, having child pornography distributed, bomb designs freely shared and serial killers discussion their plans and then execute them; and you're worried about someone using words to hurt anothers feelings?
Wake the fuck up and smell reality, anon.
>its an opinion baed on observation
I and no one else cares. Your opinion means nothing and your fragile sense of self is nothing.
>at least i know there's at least one of you now, though
What, did I pick a side suddenly? Because I don't use the N word im not a racist? But I didn't vote for Hilary and own guns, both of those things make me racist; ask your college professor.

You make all these deeply invested statements to people who 9/10 aren't even racist. It gets a rise out of you and that's all they want. You are stuck in this disillusion that this is all srs bsns.

Fucking go outside. That's enough internet for the week.
>>
File: cantcornerthedorner.jpg (470KB, 682x998px) Image search: [Google]
cantcornerthedorner.jpg
470KB, 682x998px
>>33557655
thanks
>>
>>33558094
I'm a USMS TFO now, but I was a DEA TFO in the past - my DEA tin wasn't numbered and it's the same style as ATF's badge.

Not saying that poster is legit, but LEO's who have fed status via being sworn as a SDM don't have anything numbered.
>>
>>33556141

blah blah blah

go fuck yourself
>>
>>33558113
Wew lad a lot to unpack there, I'm not even that guy.

>What? Did I pick a side?
No, dumbass. "One of you" as in "one of you who is sensitive about statistical correlations" not "one of you who doesn't hate niggers"

Look at what I'm replying to, read what you wrote, and then try to improve from there.
>>
File: 0815083mugs6.jpg (75KB, 525x650px) Image search: [Google]
0815083mugs6.jpg
75KB, 525x650px
>>33555532

Strong work anon

Reminds me of a coworker's story. He's hanging out with another coworker (#2) and his brother, they get pulled over by a cop for speeding.

Officer says "Do you have any idea why I pulled you over?"
And coworker's brother goes "Well, it probably started out when you didn't go to college and it all went downhill from there"
Coworker #1's face when
>>
>>33555532
No way one faggot came up with this post by himself, I was on the edge of my fucking seat reading this hilariously one side shit, I need a fucking follow up. DO IT FAGGOT.
>>
>>33558173
>Look at what I'm replying to, read what you wrote, and then try to improve from there.
No. I didn't before and I won't now. Theyre not mutually exclusive or always inclusive.
>>
>>33558152
*TFO tin was the same badge style as ATF
>>
>>33558192
Then you don't know what you're talking about. It's like reviewing a book without reading it.
>>
>>33558192
>>33558216
>The anonymous people on a website known for being R rated, having child pornography distributed, bomb designs freely shared and serial killers discussion their plans and then execute them; and you're worried about someone using words to hurt anothers feelings?

The fact you don't know what you're talking about is evidenced by this confusing rant. How does that apply to me?
>>
File: 1232505160480.jpg (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1232505160480.jpg
109KB, 800x600px
Question for /k/ommandos:

The police are the #1 threat to your freedom and funs. Do you support them? and why?
>>
>>33558256
How am I the number one threat to your freedom and funs?
>>
File: clyde barrow's scattergun 3.jpg (20KB, 272x406px) Image search: [Google]
clyde barrow's scattergun 3.jpg
20KB, 272x406px
>>33558267
who else is going to take them?
>>
>>33558281
Why would I be taking your guns?
>>
>>33558291
You answer first
>>
>>33558324
Sure, my guess would be nobody is going to take your guns. Why the fuck would the military or LE community, who are both full of gun enthusiasts, take your shit?

In reality, if anyone took your guns it would be a brigade of fucktards in pink shirts who think a "gunshow loophole" is a real thing.

Once again, why would I be taking your guns?
>>
>>33558256
Police are a necessity to a governed society
>>
>>33558368
I'm sure youll find a reason.
>>
>>33558465
Fantastic rebuttal, man
>>
>>33558501
Yup. Maybe because my tail light was out.

My point is that nobody is better equipped to disarm and imprison people than the police.
>>
File: 1268728053334.jpg (149KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1268728053334.jpg
149KB, 1280x853px
>>33558368
>In reality, if anyone took your guns it would be a brigade of fucktards in pink shirts who think a "gunshow loophole" is a real thing.

So Big Red and Cuck Carl will be kicking down my door? I can't wait.
>>
>>33558501
>>33558368
>>33558291

Not the guy you're replying to, but I'll play devil's advocate here. If you were hypothetically ordered to confiscate all firerarms in your area of jurisdiction, what would happen?
>>
>>33558561
You'd probably get shot
>>
>>33558535
>My point is that nobody is better equipped to disarm and imprison people than the police.
Pretty sure the folks best trained at occupation and pacification operations are the military.

>>33558554
Me too, cause the last thing they'll see is the end of a barrel. ANTIFA morons would probably be leading the charge, which would be hilarious since they run at the first sign of a real fight.

>>33558561
Ordered by who? Just out of curiosity. Anyway, I would actively refuse any order counter to the constitution. My chief, and every other officer at my agency are tremendously pro-2A. My county's sheriff is one of the ones who went on record stating that he would refuse to follow any laws pertaining to gun control and went as far to say that as CLEO he would arrest federal agents in his county for violating private citizens civil rights.
>>
File: 1286423093671.jpg (2MB, 2100x1659px) Image search: [Google]
1286423093671.jpg
2MB, 2100x1659px
>>33558698
Exactly, it's not going to happen like that, they'll have you do it for them
>>
>>33558745
Maybe you have a reading comprehension problem.
>>
>>33558745
>Would kill people for trying to take his arms
>But would follow these people's orders to confiscate weapons
Schizophrenia is a hell of a mental illness
Bro, take off the tinfoil hat and get some help
>>
>>33558698
I don't know, that's why it's a hypothetical. Let's say your state legislature passes a new law requiring all firearms to be confiscated. Then the state supreme court finds that the new law is in accordance with the state constitution and the governor orders all law enforcement agencies within the state to comply and confiscate guns.
>>
>>33558793
What's your point?
>>
>>33558846
Sounds like the government's the problem then
>>
>>33558846
I'm sure he'll take a stand and not just follow orders and cash his checks
>>
>>33558884
Of course, but the police by definition are part of "the government" and are supposed to enforce laws.
>>
>>33558568
This, either get shot or surrender that firearm nigger.
>>
>>33559357
You can have my one registered firearm, officer.
>>
>>33555322
Multiple reasons. The profession tends to attract jocks/power junkies.
Also dealing with the worst niggers and cholos can wear on you.
>>
>>33559378
>Uh sir, it appears you're on our "conspiracy theorists" list for some things you shared on the internet, looks like well have to get the k-9 unit and do a few full body-cavity searches on you and your kids, don't worry sir, it's standard procedure
>>
>>33559497
now is a good time for my neighbors to start popping caps
>>
>>33558080
The ones who are high qualified but white...

And anyone who ever smoked pot.
>>
>>33557950
bullshit. two buddies of mine got hired straight out of highschool, they just had some work experience, and as soon as they hit 21, hired as police officers.

Liberals also have a bunch of affirmative action "African American, Woman, Chicano" studies degrees. Doesn't make them any smarter than someone without one.
>>
>>33558256
You need to remove the excess nail polish bro... Damn
>>
>>33555322
Its the life style they have to lead to stay healthy. The pic could be a normal presentation of a detective.
If you have never been involved in an undercover investigation, go to the local police jurisdiction and ask if you can. It will change your perception of life forever.
>>
>>33555669
#BLM is for shittles.
>>
File: BROWSING K.gif (133KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
BROWSING K.gif
133KB, 480x270px
>>33555532
Please include me in this screenshot, I've never been in a memeshot before.
>>
>>33557316
Have a look at MAO-A 14R and 2+3R mutations, their association with crime and relative frequencies amongst different races.

There are a few studies in the works at the moment that will be able to separate the 2R and 3R groups for comparison, I suspect those results will be confronting.

This is just one gene.
>>
>>33555532
beautiful
>>
>>33555532
You made me feel again, anon
>>
>>33557937
Whatever you say, officer Harris. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that of the 11 persons on your police force, only the two dispatchers are related to you by marriage instead of blood.
>>
>>33558080
You assume that the applicant pool is large enough to offer much choice. Especially with smaller or shittier jurisdictions, that is often not the case.
>>
>>33555322
Bullied in school/bullies in school
Their lives were irrelevant and they want some semblance of power
>>
>>33555954
>curfew and loitering law violations

kek, stupid niggers, get off my lawn.
>>
>>33556018
If the situation doesn't call for deadly force then a gun is unnecessary
>>
>>33556018
>Imagine this in US, just wont happen. Why not?

Basically, we operate under the assumption that anytime you deploy a firearm, you're using lethal force. For instance, if I shoot you in the leg, there's still a high chance of me knicking an artery and killing you, or missing your leg altogether and hitting you in a vital area.

Because of this, in our legal system, gun = lethal force, so if you're authorized to use a gun in a given situation, then that's a situation calling for lethal force.

Further, we're a litigious people. That guy could have sued for excessive force -- if the cops didn't think he should be killed, then why did they use guns (lethal force) against him in the first place?
>>
>>33555360
Relevant story. One of my friends from middle school (tall white guy) got bullied a fair amount. He learned to stop taking shit, learned to fight, got swole and eventually enlisted before doing ROTC. Now he's a cop in Texas, and he talks like the best thing about being a cop is the fact that you get paid to do society a service by beating the shit out of people that deserve it.
>>
>>33555954
>arrests are equivalent to convictions
I mean, watching COPS, you see a lot of stupid fucking people who get themselves arrested just by acting suspicious, violent, or literally confessing to police when they have no evidence, but arrests =/= convictions.

I do actually think it's easier for black people to get themselves arrested. You wanna know how? There are a lot of people who break the law in super minor ways. Marijuana, open containers, warrants issued for redlight cameras in other states, expired driver's licenses, no insurance, etc. Most of the time, none of these offenses are prosecuted, because they're a complete waste of time. Black people, however, are more likely to resemble a suspect, which gives police reason to detain them, which will invariably lead to different charges for the other stupid things the nig-nog did. There are Mexicans who can drive for 20 years in CA without ever having a license or insurance, and yet they're never pulled over because they follow every other law and don't chimp out.

Blacks also (somewhat understandably) don't trust the police, and when people feel they're being had, they become instinctively confrontational. This is a bad idea for interacting with police, but hostility is often irrational. Equally irrational, if you've ever watched COPS, is how all the (black) suspects essentially admit to the crime before even being put in the cruiser.

Black people certainly do commit more crime. But I think a good portion of their presence in statistics is due to these factors:

1. "coincidental" resemblance to suspects
2. black distrust of police
3. lack of knowledge or respect of the law
4. cops know blacks are stupid, and exploit this by targeting blacks in order to get their numbers up
>>
>>33556541
Azar's theory on PSC's only applied to multicommunal societies. Many of these junglebunnies did not live in those societies and still live segregated. All they need to do is a have a government that represents both parties in parliament and keep living segregated elsewhere. But even that is too much to ask for with these nigs that have actual IQ's of <70.
>>
>>33562928
All of this trash and you could've read where it had murders and all crime split apart.

Can't believe you'd try to actually diminish the impact of a murder rate 10 times higher than white people based on those factors you listed.
>>
>>33557345
Kek, go easy on the assumptions Chaim.
If there has been an (patronizing and inherently racial superior) effort on culturing blacks towards white standards (white is apparently a worldwide universal term in your book) and after decades of work it has not produced any desirable result whatsoever, we must stop that effort.
If the the problem is not genetic, but it's cultural, we must completely eradicate that culture.
If the problem is genetic and not cultural, we must completely eradicate the genes from our apparently incompatible society.
If the problem is a combination of both nature and nurture, we must completely give up on saving it as there is no hope for redemption and complete removal is the only option.
If the problem has nothing to do with either, then we must either keep looking for the real cause and don't blame either nature or nurture or remove the incompatibility because we lack other options.
>>
Looking at blacks everywhere in the world and throughout history confirms it's not cultural to me.
>>
>>33562981
Meant for obviously:

>>33562965
>>
>>33562962
As I've said, whether through culture or genetics, blacks are irrational and emotional. There are many interactions that can go from a fight to a murder fairly quickly, but most other people tend to know when to quit.

True anecdote, one of the kids from my high school played safety his senior year, hung out with all the other ghetto trash. One day, while hanging out at the school, in order to impress his friends or to get some spending money, either way, he walks down to the street and holds someone sitting in their car at gunpoint, and demands their wallet. The guy sitting in the car is on his phone, and doesn't even see the gun, so he tells the kid to fuck off. The black kid shrugs and starts to walk away, but probably upon realizing failing to mug this guy made him look like a bitch, turns back and shoots the man in the head. The black kid's served 4 years of a 25 year sentence so far.

Liberals complain all the time that "black-on-black" violence shouldn't be diminished in value, but honestly most of it is heat-of-the-moment, irrational behavior. Much of it is exclusively intra-gang killing. If it's premeditated, the murder is formulated on the way to the drive-by. I honestly just don't think black murder is comparable to white or asian murder.
>>
>>33563062
Blacks are literally subhuman.

I'm not even kidding they legitimately are not fit to breed with or exist in a first world nation.
>>
>>33555322
Regular uniform cops are normal people,but organized crime and narcotics faggots are the edgiest and most egoistic assholes I ever met.
I celebrate when they get killed.
>>
Maybe I'm just lucky but I've never had a bad experience with law enforcement or seen any that are assholes. I work in the bad part of town and whenever we've had to call the cops, which is fairly regularly, they've been nothing but helpful and respectful. I've gotten nothing but a warning with the traffic violations I've had, not that I've had a ton nor were they serious but still, I just don't buy into 'all/most/a lot cops are assholes who abuse their powers' mentality.
>>
>>33558745
They'll try to*
>>
>>33559357
If we ever get to the point where it's surrender your firearms or be shot, I'd rather just be dead anyways
>>
>>33558256
I don't at all.
I realize they aren't all totalitarian murderers, but their function is LAW ENFORCEMENT. They are Law Enforcement officers not "peace" officers. Considering I don't personally side with most of our nation's laws, I don't support the people arresting and hurting people for them.
>>
>>33555674
>He is a UC dumbass

>Literally wearing his badge as a necklace
>>
I had multiple run ins with the police as a high school dipshit. I never encountered any edgelords. Honestly, those experiences helped me quit drugs, stop acting out and being """"depressed"""" (which came from being a fat pothead who never exercised). I wish I could become a cop if only for the possibility that I could help my community in a similar way, but my juvenile record and youth drug usage bars me from doing that or even enlisting in the military.
>>
>>33558174
That didn't happen, its a scene off a movie/show
>>
>>33563942
What movie?
>>
>>33557950
Literally everyone goes to college nowadays, it's not indicative of intelligence at all.

Not to mention no degree is needed anyway.
>>
>>33557990
African tribes have been enslaving each other forever. And they did some really brutal shit.
>>
>>33564397
This. Even if you get good grades, you'll need some form of recommendation from your professors to indicate that you're intelligent. Honestly having a high GPA is more indicative of being able to follow instructions, which would be a benefit.
>>
File: IMG_2593.jpg (46KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2593.jpg
46KB, 500x522px
>>33558169
found the cop
>>
>>33555532
lol. get a load of this nigger.
high school creative writing was too easy on you.
>>
Who knew ANTFA browsed /k/.
>>
File: social stories.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
social stories.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>33557672
Mama said that I'd feel accomplished if I learned to drive.

So here I am.
>>
File: 1479229499457.jpg (46KB, 349x379px) Image search: [Google]
1479229499457.jpg
46KB, 349x379px
Jesus, they got ALL the CTR fags buttmad in this thread.
>>
>>33555322
Because, just like the military, there are really only a few kinds of people who decide to become cops:

1) High school jocks with no life or jobs skills who weren't talented enough to go to college ball
2) My [PARENT] did it, so I'm doing it
3) Violent assholes and bullies looking for an excuse
4) People who flippantly decided to make it their career with no real interest or desire and are generaly apathetic about the whole thing
5) People who actually wanted to serve their community/nation or do it for the "right reason", whatever those reasons might be

(For the military add 6) Wanted money for school 7) Lost my job, couldn't find other work 8) Muh benefits)

If you take groups 1 through 4 and combine them with access to tribalism, weapons, victim complexes, and then give them authority, you're bound to get some assholes. If you've ever seen a shift briefing at a police station, it's incredibly similar to the kind of hero-worship rhetoric that gets told to everyone in the military, plus some extras
>EVERYONE hates you and wants you dead constantly, never stop being vigilant
>You are a Real American Hero™ for being a police officer
>never forget that you are sacrificing for your community
>never forget your community hates you and wants to hurt you for it
>its killed or be killed out there, so come home to your families instead of letting the criminal scum go home to theirs
>just by putting on the uniform you save 8,000 orphans from burning buildings

You take personalities that are predisposed towards power trips and authority issues, or people who are easily swayed, and then stuff the equivalent of meth into their ego and get them addicted to it with all the self-esteem doping and fear mongering, it's hardly a surprise that it seems like a 50/50 toss up that any given cop or military member is either going to be totally chill or some wannabe gestapo fuckhead.
>>
There are basically 2 types of cops:
1. The guy who was a ballbag before he joined the force, and whose primary motive for joining was the power he thinks he'll have... power which he promptly learns can only really be used against normal, good, law-abiding people in mundane situations like traffic stops, exacerbating his ball-bag personality to the nth degree.

2. Normal people who join and then are promptly mired in the absolute filth of the earth with not nearly enough resources to stop them, help people, or fix anything, and they become sullen and bitter haters of all humanity.

90% of them are in category 2. You would probably be the same.

Give them a break. Being a cop sucks.
>>
>>33565426
Haha true I also didn't know that everyone who doesn't like the symbol of unjust enforcement is an associate of Antifa
>>
>>33555358
Its okay because id suck his dick before he got out of bed
>>
File: 1491592818259.jpg (17KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
1491592818259.jpg
17KB, 271x271px
>>33556345
Listening to Chicago's finest being told where to go for a night is an eye opener most people need. Dealing with crime all the time is why they have the mentality. If you don't you can die.
>>
>>33568926
>>33566106

Don't be a cop if you can't handle it
>>
>>33555322
Compensation beard kek
>>
File: VI-Lenin.jpg (40KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
VI-Lenin.jpg
40KB, 620x470px
>>33555369
>t. Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov

I am the walrus....hey.... hey... walter

I am the walrus
>>
>>33555322

Dearborn Michigan. SWAT team. One time Officer of the year..

I know for a very real, disturbing fact his dick is less than 2 inches hard.

Strange twist... Hes the most honest hard working and sincere cop Ive ever met.

Maybe it needs to be a standardized test. Little penis cops that are secure about their tiny dicks are promoted?
>>
>>33555532
Tell me what drugs you use, all of them.

Now tell which you were on when you wrote that.
>>
>>33555916
Sorry, but you seem dumb.

Polite Sage
>>
>>33558368
becuase jews
>>
I'm not /pol/ or anything, but there is genetic predispositions to many things, good, bad, neutral. Many things.

I mean for fuck sakes, we aren't all clones so we are not all the same, but we do share more with our closer genetic lineage than the distant (world at large).

I've heard that whites and Asians are part another species even!
>>
>>33568997

Not a cop or the guy you're responding to, but I wonder if really anyone can handle it (long term that is). I mean obviously being a deputy in some nice Connecticut suburb wouldn't be that bad. But like Camden, Detroit, S. Chicago? Being on patrol in a place like that is similar to the stress of a combat deployment and then imagine doing that for 10+ years....
>>
https://pols.uic.edu/docs/default-source/chicago_politics/anti-corruption_reports/policecorruption.pdf?sfvrsn=2
>>
>>33568997
What you just said will on discourage the second type of person. You would see the force be All Ballbags.
>>
>>33569550
On should be only
>>
>>33555360
Proof?

Also is zed seriously back? Christ.
>>
>>33555322
He looks like an edgy remake of Papa Smurf or a lawn gnome
>>
>Being on patrol in a place like that is similar to the stress of a combat deployment
Sure, if you leave out the IEDs, armed hostiles, and the combat part
>>
>>33569616
>none are armed
>>
>>33569616

Yea I know they don't face ieds or whatever, but it's still somewhat similar.

>alone (maybe one other guy) on patrol with you
>dindu tribal area (Camden)
>local pop actively considers you the enemy (not unlike hajis)
>lots of 2 strike parolees who will fight/kill before getting taken back in

That would start to feel like a war zone after a while....
>>
>>33569616
To be fair, I'd rather Afghanistan than Detroit.
>>
>>33569738
>>lots of 2 strike parolees who will fight/kill before getting taken back in
Define 'lots'. Not every traffic stop is Dinkheller, you know.
>>
>>33555347
youd get HR investigating you for discrimination of seikhs and muzzies

>>33555322
did someone get caught not wearing a seatbelt?
>>
>>33555532
rookies get the first few years in graveyard or parking duty dude
>>
>>33556852
Dude have got ever once met an actual African American? They're cool people
>>
File: machiavelli.jpg (714KB, 1234x2031px) Image search: [Google]
machiavelli.jpg
714KB, 1234x2031px
>>33555322
>>33555355
>>33555360

Police have Quotas to reach.

There's an assumption (ass-u-me) that crime happens once every X seconds and if they're not meeting that in arrests/citations they're not being effective at their job.

Also because judges and prisons want money so they need prisoners and convicts.

Police are probably being asshats because they're looking to provoke someone who's edgy into stepping over the line so they can get another arrest/citation

So they don't get chewed out or written up at the end of the month for genuinely serving and protecting.

Who knows maybe if they get another they get the employee of the month award and get to smoke some of the dope out of the evidence locker.
>>
>>33569738
>2 strike parolees who will fight/kill before getting taken back in
thats can happen in any state, anywhere, at anytime
>>
>>33569909
Lmao hello plebbit
>>
>>33558010
cant spin the wheels though
>>
>>33568997
no one would ever be one
>>
>>33557950
>associate's degree

This man went to a Community College!
>>
>>33555532
>autobiography
>>
>>33562928
>blacks are stupid, and exploit this by targeting blacks in order to get their numbers up
well maybe if they were like 10% less ridiculous with the fucking wheels that break vehicle standards, the stereos so loud that it breaks fucking downtown commercial zone noise ordanances and the not wearing seatbelt with a loose muffler while driving 10 miles over the speed, I wouldnt pull them over and get the reek of both them and drug paraphenalia when they roll the window down
>>
>>33557123
he's talking about the hipster beard and fag hat, retard
>>
>>33555555
>>
>>33556293

Nope.
>>
>>33557316

He's an idiot. The poor and dejected of any society are this way.

I work for a but, fancy hospital as security/EMS/first responder.

I interact with inmates a pretty good bit. This one, a colored, I see weekly for his chemo treatments. He's 41, now. He was 36 when he shot a man in a home invasion and was given three life sentences to supplement another charge later added from an earlier crime.

In and out of jail his whole life.

Well spoken. Educated for his level. The leukemia has changed his outlook. He reads, now. And has taken an interest in Christian history.

Fucking niggers.
>>
>>33569428
>Dearborn Michigan. SWAT team. One time Officer of the year..

oh shit I know this guy too.

awesome cop, terrible penis
>>
File: 1490314938783.gif (1MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1490314938783.gif
1MB, 360x240px
>>33555322
pretty sure some of them have autism
>>
>>33555360
>Usually it's a mix of extremely low IQ, a past history of jock culture and bullying and the rush of power they get from the badge and the gun.

Retired Marine, Tiny cock, Low IQ, Follows orders. Will suffer immensely to serve justice.

sorry todd, that dick is silly small
>>
File: 1465397361516.png (81KB, 190x231px) Image search: [Google]
1465397361516.png
81KB, 190x231px
>>33555322
Faggot looks like the guy on the zig-zag papers pack.
>>
>>33556141
qualified immunity needs to fucking go
>>
>>33556519
Not colonialism you ignorant fuck, IMPERIALISM
>>
>>33555954
Well, you'd be surprised what growing up in some ghetto shithole can do to you.
>>
>>33555322
Oh I can sum this one up "I'm a prepubescent fat fuck anarchist who's jelous of that officer's gains and beard"
>>
>>33555347
You'd never be in a position to fire someone you fucking NEET
>>
>>33555674
>UC
>Pics on the net with a badge

He's also terrible at his job.
>>
>>33571346
Ya white people don't know what it's like to be poor right?

And look at the high murder rate in West Virginia and eastern Kentucky.

Oh wait....
>>
>>33555322
>make over 3 times as much
>Don't get treated like shit
>convenience stores give you free coffee and breakfast burritos
Trust me, being a cop is a HUGE upgrade from the military
>>
>>33569428
>Dearborn Michigan. SWAT team. One time Officer of the year.
>>
>>33571987
>Dearborn
Is this the two guys that waltz into a cop shop with LBE and rifles on?
>>
>>33555532
>copaganda
KEK! babby's first portmanteau
>>
>>33555953
That's why cops are so bad at the drug war.
>>
>>33555970
Could be undercover DEA infiltrating a high end dispensary.
>>
>>33556345
Close, but racist. Dealing with the dregs of society, regardless of melanin content, is corrosive to the soul. Becoming more like the people we interact with is part of our evolution as social animals. Also probably why I've never met a CO that wasn't a piece of shit.
>>
>>33556372
>niggers killed each other by the truckload 3,000 years ago, just less of them and primitive tech
>niggers killed each other by the truckload 1000 years ago, but Arabs started showing up
>niggers killed each other by the truckload 400 years ago, but Europeans started showing up
>niggers killed each other by the truckload 100 years ago, but now they have modern weaponry
>current year, Chinks are colonizing Africa to take the minerals now
>btw De Beers & other big mineral companies still run in SA are mostly Jewish (look up Ernest Oppenheimer).

So whose fault is it that niggers died throughout history? Classical civilization? The Arabs? Europeans? Activate my almonds for me, cocksucker.
>>
>>33555916
>our superior europoor police are so based. We don't even militarize them.
>please ignore the actual military personnel on every block. They're just keeping the peace.
>>
>>33557352
>If it makes you feel any better, their lockers often end up in the shower, turned upside down, and gorilla glued shut.
it does a bit, but still, you dont fuck with a man's truck.

I didnt have anything illegal, but you want to search my shit, be on duty, and have a fucking warrant. His fat whore mother had the nerve to call my mom up screeching about it, like I assaulted a bunch of cops all on my own, then after my telling him to rot in hell after the car parts thing.

I swear to god, if his 350 pound ass could have gotten into the marines, she would have exploded from all the MOTO
>>
>>33572606
>nothing personnel kid
>that wasn't the ACTUAL POLICE that shot you in the face
>that was the gendarmerie
>>
>>33555407
>Also the off chance that they joined to actually do good, but that seems rare.
There are a lot of people that join because they want to do good but one of three things happen:
They get bullied and harassed until they quit.
They learn to hide any trace of giving a shit.
Or they get beaten down and institutionalised until they're the same sociopathic shape as the rest of them

As bad as cops can be to civilians, they're actually worse to each other. At least the ones that don't play along.
>>
>>33555322
You don't know many cops do you?
>>
>>33556274
>I'm becoming a cop soon. I really want to do good
I wish you the best of luck. The hardest part of your training will be surviving the hazing and bullying from other cops who think you're too soft for not wanting to bash people's ribs in.

Find a way to deal with those assholes and you might survive with your personality and compassion intact.
>>
>>33555532
Screencapped and printed.
>>
>arrested if you defend yourself against subhumans
>confistacting guns (katrina)
>kicking down doors of civilians because higher-ups told them to (boiston)
>hostile to gun rights, prefer not to have to catch bullets on the way in to a no-knock raid

NatSoc/Trad here, contemporary cops are absolute shit tier and would be infinitely better roped to the back of interstate big-rigs.
If you enjoy liberty, firearms, and being able to defend yourself without going to prison, then the cops are not your friend. The cops are your enemy.

Stealth bombers cant sit on streetcorners. A Bradley isn't going to kick your door in at 2am because your internet history showed you as a high risk citizen for anti-government sentiment. You know who can? The fucking police. You know who historically has? The fucking police.

The first thing on the order of business in a national state of emergency should be handicapping law enforcement as much as possible. In theory of course, because I fully support our law enforcement and would never do anything to bring harm to their precious selves.
>>
>san diego country
>raining cats and dogs, infrastructure not designed to handle rain due to its laughable infrequency
>driving below the speed limit because it's the middle of the night and pouring rain
>*bwoop*
>pull over to a parking lot with a small section of roofing to be out of the rain
>turn light on inside car, turn off car, completely open hands and visibly put them splayed out on the wheel
>cop slowly comes over, hand on gun, shouts at me to open the window slowly
>slowly open window
>"WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT SO LATE"
>11pm on a thursday
>tell him i'm coming home from work
>"SLOWLY GIVE ME YOUR LICENSE AND REGISTRATION, SLOWLY WITH ONE HAND"
>do as he says
>"DO NOT MOVE I WILL BE BACK SOON"
>sit in car for ~15 minutes
>second cruiser comes over, boxing me in and shining brights into car
>sit like this for another few minutes, can't see what other cop is doing due to being blinded, just keep eyes closed since putting screen down would probably be a bad idea
>"STEP OUT OF THE VEHICLE AND SIT DOWN ON THE CURB"
>decide not to play sovereign citizen with a cop on a power trip, do as he says
>proceed to have questions yelled at me by two cops over why i'm driving home from work this late, why my registration is almost expired, why my taillights are so dim, why I sound drunk, why I smell like weed, why i was driving so slowly, why I'm not telling the truth, if I think that they're stupid, and so forth
>eventually they give me my license and registration, registration is completely soaked from the rain
>"GET OUT OF HERE, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN OUT HERE"
>pulled over 5 minutes away from work
>get home over an hour late

1/2
>>
>>33573012
2/2

>riding motorcycle to store
this was 10am on a tuesday, relevant to story
>school zone, no children but slow down to 30mph in a 50mph zone
>*bwoop*
>cop pulls me over in an abandoned parking lot next to a church
>shift bike into neutral, turn it off, put it on kickstand
>turn around to look at him
>"LOOK STRAIGHT AHEAD DO NOT LOOK BACK AT ME"
>do so
>"REMOVE YOUR HELMET, GLOVES, AND JACKET, PLACE THEM ON THE GROUND NEXT TO YOU"
>want to fucking kill myself at this point as this is 2 weeks after getting pulled over from previous story, assume its the same cop who somehow knew it was me or is just normally on a power trip
>take off helmet, get off bike to set it on the ground
>"DO NOT GET OFF YOUR BIKE, LAY THE ITEMS ON THE GROUND FROM THE BIKE"
>pick helmet up off the ground, straddle the bike again, forced to drop helmet ~3inches onto broken asphalt, same with leathers
>finally done with demands, instructed to place hands on top of mirrors with fingers outstretched
>cop advances, different guy, hand on gun while staying far away from me
>eventually makes it into my line of sight, I turn to look at him and he instructs me to look straight ahead
>asks me why i'm speeding in a school zone
>tell him that it only applies when children are present
>"There was a child walking to school. Have you been drinking or taking drugs?"
>no
>"Then why didn't you see the kid walking to school. You could have killed them at that speed."
>sorry sir. (school starts at 7am)
>"Don't apologize to me, apologize to the child's sister and parents after he is murdered by a lunatic on a crotch-rocket."
for reference I ride a wr250r, which is essentially a street-legal dirtbike
>"Give me your license and registration."
>inform him that it's in the pack sitting behind me
>"Are you telling me that you are riding without license and registration on you?"
>tell him that I have it, but that it's in the bag attached to the bike and that I will have to get off the bike to access it
2/3
>>
File: calm.jpg (40KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
calm.jpg
40KB, 300x309px
>>33573068
>"Using two fingers, slowly open the bag and retrieve your license and registration when I tell you."
>start getting off the bike
>"WHAT DID I JUST SAY GET BACK ON THE BIKE LOOK STRAIGHT AHEAD DO NOT MOVE UNTIL I TELL YOU"
>unsnaps gun, get in stance
>stare straight ahead for about 30 seconds while the cop slowly gets behind me, head car door open
>sweating bullets because i'm about to fucking die because this guy is insane
at this point he starts yelling orders via the car megaphone
>"GET OFF THE BIKE, CONTINUE TO FACE FORWARD, PUT THE KEY TO THE MOTORCYCLE INSIDE OF YOUR HELMET"
>do so
>"OPEN THE PACK WITH ONE FINGER"
>do so
>"REMOVE YOUR LICENSE AND REGISTRATION FROM THE PACK
>remove wallet and folded piece of registration
>"SIT BACK DOWN ON THE BIKE, DO NOT MOVE"
>do so
>hear him slowly walk up and retrieve my things
>hear his radio squawk about white male and motorcycle on the street i'm on
>few minutes later second cruiser comes
>few minutes later both cops come on either side of me
>tell me that I am getting a ticket for speeding in a school zone, reckless driving, and a warning that my license plate was not readable from over 100ft away
>told to not move until both cops leave
>both cops eventually leave, look at ticket
>claims I was going 46mph
>mfw

and so that's the story of how I was charged $882 for going 30 on an empty street next to a highschool

I have participated in every single local election since then, and vote to restrict and defund the police department every time it comes up.

I used to support the police until I was harassed twice in two weeks with no recourse, both times facing egregious bullshit for no fucking reason.
>>
>>33573012
>san diego
>implying CA isnt nothing but tryhard cocksuckers
>>
post yfw cops think they aren't civilians
>>
File: 1390630430798.gif (498KB, 255x235px) Image search: [Google]
1390630430798.gif
498KB, 255x235px
>>33573159
>>
Isn't the guy in OP's pic Dan Blowzhairymen?
>>
File: notsureaboutthisprotest.png (554KB, 568x642px) Image search: [Google]
notsureaboutthisprotest.png
554KB, 568x642px
>>33555322
OP,

are you messican?
>>
File: 261636.jpg (248KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
261636.jpg
248KB, 800x450px
>>33572953
b-but mr. natsoc, how do you think your natsoc order will be enforced?

In reality, you don't oppose a police state, you just oppose our 'soft' police states in the West because they represent a plastic consumerist dildocracy instead of volk, reich, and Führer. I'm not a natsoc or a NEETsoc, but I do think that if things have to go that way for a time to reset for a while, it would be better than shit-tier pozzed social democracy in perpetuity until we decline into the gutter.
>>
>>33573293
>b-but mr. natsoc, how do you think your natsoc order will be enforced?
by natsoc men who serve the people because they want to uphold the law and virtues, not because they have self-esteem issues and want to play call of duty in the suburbs
>>
>>33569939
Sadly. Do you know how much HP it makes? I drive an Impreza wagon and it doesn't have enough power to break traction either. Gotta find dirt, gravel, or snow
>>
>>33570170
>dumb vehicle preferences
>no seatbelt
>shitty muffler
>bad muffler
>10 mph over speed limit
>marijuana use
Aside from the noise ordinances, all that you listed are honestly really dumb reasons for a cop to start and confrontation with somebody. And aside from the dumbass wheels and the pot, most of us in this thread have probably done everything you listed.
>>
>>33572588
Look up the death statistics on European and American started wars. Look at the death statistics of Natives that were killed by our foreign diseases. Look up the death statistics of the middle and southern Americans that were conquered and murdered. Also, Native Americans in the 1800's, The American and European civil war(s), etc.
The point you are trying to make is absolutely fucking invalid.
>>
>>33573478
youre not supposed to be doing burn outs in AWD cars you clutch eating retard
>>33573501
>im not paid to look for people breaking the law
>>
>>33573572
I don't try and do burnouts, but slides are fun. Like a field of grass or something. I have a stock clutch, that thing would not last long.
>>
>>33573572
Some laws aren't really that big of a deal if they are broken is my point. Enforcing some of those hurts a lot more than it helps.
>>
>>33573501
youre also excluding one key element of interaction

if the word nigger didnt exist, the phrase that would take its place is shady fuck

black interactions are almost the exact opposite of white interactions, they are the most intensely nervous sporadic energy giving people on the planet whenever someone in uniform is around, they act like they got caught on their way to a bank robbery when either they havent actually done anything, are doing something ridiculously petty or minor like trespassing or possesion, or are actually think what theyre doing is legal. Whenever theyre calm and confident (signs of innocence) 8 times out 10 youre about to have your ears ring and experience intense pain or death, about to get in a fist fight, or youre about to go on a foot chase
>>
>>33573615
If they weren't targeted 75% more than whites for petty trespassing and possession, they wouldn't autism out as much when they see cops.
>>
>>33573749
you dont get fucking "targeted" for trespassing, trespassing means some useless dipshit in a store called to send me down to said store to kick someone out
>>
>>33556018
Lawyers.
>>
>>33557358
Because there is literally no relative socio-economic difference between Johannesburg and the south side of Chicago.
>>
>>33557694
So does that mean it's okay to beat a Golden Retriever but not a Collie when you catch it shitting on the carpet?
>>
>>33558012
>oversized center console.

Damn, I was looking to get one as a personal car. I'm a civvy, btw.
>>
>>33558039
>5'5" 80-year-old
>IS THAT THE SUSPECT?

Jfc, where do you live so that I may never retire there?
>>
>>33558256
I know a lot of cops. Most are either my friends or my parents' friends. Most are chill and are just there to do their job/not fuck with people.
>t. suburban LA county
>>
>>33555322
They meet people like you all the time thats why they dont play games with you and put up with your shit like everyone else.
>>
>>33573124
Where do you live, so I know to never go there?
>>
>>33573763
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMlc0-LSMgA
>>
>>33574028
Just get an old 90's turbo SHO model Taurus. Those are bad ass
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.